Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit and photo LINK 

asahi.png

In the drama there is Cha Seung Jo with a secret and CSJ in love.  If this had really happened to you, how would you deal with it?
- Honesty can be demonstrated in many aspects.  I am the type that once I meet a woman I care about, I cannot pretend.  Isn’t it more comfortable to be completely honest?  But it is a fact it takes a long time before that can happen. (Laughs)

credit LINK

psh 2007 interview

excerpt

03:05  I’m very quiet and I don’t like to make myself stand out.  I don’t like to be the center of attention.  That’s why my friends could not believe it.  They’d say: How could you be on TV? Ha!Ha!

04:35  It’s very difficult for me to be chummy with people I’m meeting for the first time.  Because of this, it is very hard for me to go down this road. 
I’m very shy and get nervous easily, even when I’m facing the camera. 
That’s why it took me so long, and I also lost some good opportunities.

07:00   R (Off-screen):  Where does he see himself 10 years later?
P:  I’ll probably be married and have a happy little family of my own.
Still acting.  If possible, I hope at that time I can be acting overseas. 

Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum End Their Six-Month Relationship

KDramaStars - May 15, 2014

Neither star ever went public with a relationship before. Past rumors linked Moon Geun Young with her "Mary Stayed Out All Night" co-star Jang Geun Suk and later her "Cheomdamdong Alice" co-star, Park Shi Hoo, but all parties involved denied the rumors.

credit link

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22175/20140515/moon-geun-young-and-kim-bum-end-their-six-month-relationship.htm

credit LINK

Q & A section (O for TRUE or X for FALSE)

1. You’re very stubborn? — (Laughs)  Oh, O.  (Laughs)  Don’t laugh!
2. You like to be clean? — Clean? Oh, O. Of course clean is better than dirty. (Laughs)
3. Lonely type? — Lonely? Ah …Oh, X? O? (Laughs) Ha!Ha! I enjoy being lonely. O (Laughs)
4. Good at debate? — (Ha!Ha!Ha!) Debate? Not too bad. O (Laughs)
5. Will not admit defeat? — Will not admit defeat? Oh, O.
6. Attentive? — Attentive? (Laughs) Eh…attentive? (Laughs) X (Laughs)
7. Laugh often? — Oh, O.
8. Cry often? — X (Laughs)
9. Lazy? — X (Laughs)
10. You mind what other people say? — (Thinking) What other people say? X. Because I’m stubborn. (Laughs)
11. Like to challenge new things? — Oh, O.
12. Strong in endurance? — Oh, O. (Laughs)
13. Timid? — X
14. Don’t recognize people you’re not familiar with? — (Laughs) Strangers? Oh, don’t recognize people I’m not familiar with? X
[ED: not sure about 14 - will our Japanese friends please help?]
15. Like places with crowds? — (Thinking) Depends on the situation. Half/half. Oh, I’ll choose triangle. (Laughs)
16. Lapse into dialect when excited? — (Laughs) Dialect? A little. O (Laughs)

credit LINK

Wow, the voice in this link is so attractive..Its voice sound like Cha Seung Jo instead of PSH...
He is telling in a tone of CSJ..He is talking on the subject of CDDA. (Currently, there is a trend
to think highly of external condition like salary, wealth and parents' occupation, etc. Someone tells
it's unrealistic not to consider this external conditions. But, it's a kind of prejudice to judge
someone as external condition instead of inner world of the person. Don't judge someone only
with the external condition.)

credit by lemon claire

Archived