Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moon Chae Won “It Would Be Great If The Hasty Drama Market Slowed Down A Bit” .....   credit for article and photos LINK

mAngfQJ.jpg

(excerpt)........Moon Chae Won is hoping her next project will be a movie after successfully wrapping up ‘Good Doctor’. As her face hasn’t shown brightly in movies relative to dramas, I was curious as to the reason why Moon Chae Won wanted to dip her foot into an unfamiliar field. As expected, it was her greed for acting.

“On the big screen, there are actors with attractive power, and on the TV screen, there are actors with appeal. That’s why I want to put myself up to the test. I’ll know what I fit later on. I have this greed that wants to take me here and there, all for the sake of my development.”

Source

Translation: The Real CZ @ Hallyu Interview

Something wrong with the post the old post didn't gesone after the post was madand ,I can't delete the old ones too

[spoler] Just like MCW wore a lot of red and blue wardrobes lately, PSH too wore a lot of brown
PS : Sorry for messy post   I don't know what happen. Mama my network really slow ..sorry can't help you a lot Thank you for all your hadrworks

Archived