Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013.12.12     11:12

Park Si Hoo’s Korean official fan club Sihoorang has just announced great news!

Park Si Hoo will be visiting China on December 29, 2013 (Sunday).

More details about time and place will be announced later.

haru hana4

credit : parksihoo4u.com

After no news from both of them for more than a month, then both come out with new and appearance
MCW at Ghost ( to support Joo Won, her co star at GD) VIP premier

She  was just ...stunning, look at the eyes...happy to see no more sad eyes

article credit LINK

Everything you don’t want to know about the K-entertainment world

excerpt

.......Recently, there is a Korean star, Park Si Hoo also. After he terminated his contract with his agency, he was accused of raping a woman. Many of his fans said he is so good looking, why would he go rape that woman? That is not possible. A lot of people guessed that it was his agency who set the trap to take revenge on him for terminating his contract..........

From: http://parksihoo4u.com/2013/12/14/psh-addresses-fan-on-osaka-exhibition/

The JOFC uploaded a video of PSH promoting his upcoming Osaka Exhibition last evening ( December 12 2013).  We cannot show the video as we respect intellectual property
In the video Park Si Hoo is wearing a brown jacket and slightly-less-brown shirt and he looks “brown” too, we mean, tanned.  He now sports a hairdo with a fringe (covering his forehead) and he is smiling broadly.  He ends with his signature wave (twice) and laugh and even makes the big HEART sign (with his arms over his head) to say: I love you.
 From the article of this link:http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/moon-chae-won-it-would-be-great-if-the-hasty-drama-market-slowed-down-a-bit/

Excerpt: 
" Moon chae won said that she wanted to go on vacation after spending those busy days with filming for the drama "<;/font>
From GD DVDimage

Compared to: Ghost VIP Premier at December 13, 2013

Edit : oops sorry the pics didn't show up, can't put them now maybe later

article credit LINK

PSH’s comeback?

2013.12.16      News report

Park Si Hoo’s goal in the first half of next year … starting his comeback

Park Si Hoo is planning to return [to the entertainment world] in the first half of next year.

According to numerous broadcast officials, Park Si Hoo has already chosen a project and will start shooting early next year.  It is well known that he has received many love calls from Japan and China as well as Korea.  If he decides to do a project in China in the first half of next year, then he will be returning approximately one year after ”Cheongdam-dong Alice”.

Park Si Hoo has to be very cautious in deciding on the official work to make his comeback.  It looks like he will start again with a work in China which should lead to the possibility of a comeback in Korea.  His agency Hoo Factory spokesman said: “Everything is under review right now.”

Park Si Hoo made his debut in the 2005 drama “Sassy Girl Chun-hyang” and after starring in ”Prosecutor Princess” (2010) a Hallyu star was born.  His drama “The Princess’s Man” (2011) which met with great success was followed by “Cheongdam-dong Alice” (2013) which propelled his name to the ranks of the top stars.  But shortly after ”Cheongdam-dong Alice” wrapped up, in February he was accused of sexual assault.  The woman dropped the charges three months later and the case was disposed of without prosecution.  After that Park Si Hoo suspended all entertainment activities and entered into a period of self-restraint.

(Hanjehui reporter jaehee1205@joongang.co.kr)

mcw's co star from god doc thoughts on her... article credit LINK ..... excerpt

When asked for the actress that he admires most, Joo Won answered, “All the actresses that I have worked with are good. Moon Chae Won appears cold on the outside, but she has an outgoing personality.

Joo Won had previously shown his affection for most of the actresses that he had worked with, and he explained, “I was only praising their good points, but it was misconstrued as though I had an affection for them. When I receive such questions, I can’t answer them casually because it’s not in my nature to do so. I always praise actresses sincerely, so misunderstandings do arise sometimes.”

Archived