The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PARKSHINHYE LATEST IG UPDATE

2944266003_a023a7a4_image.jpg

SHE'S WRITTEN IT IN ENGLISH SO THAT HER INTERNATIONAL FANS CAN UNDERSTAND. SHINHYE ALREADY KNOWS THAT SHE HAS A MILLIONS LOT OF INTERNATIONAL FAN BASE. SHE'S STARTING IT TO COMMUNICATE WITH US THROUGH HER FIRST IG WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. GOOD JOB IDOL. FOR THAT MY ADMIRATION FOR YOU IS GETTING BEYOND THOSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS THAT I CAN SAY...

CREDIT TO SSINZ7Thank you graphics

Guest annabella_zulaikha

YongShin NETIZEN COMMENT ABOUT SHIN HYE SPECIAL GUEST AT HOLOGRAM EP 1

CBz56TvW0AEAZt-.jpg
cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"shin-hye-660x400.jpg
class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TOP 10 K-Drama Featuring Park Shin Hye1. Stairway to Heaven (2003)
back_040202b_20040203112434-1024x768.jpg
0b5333ddf17dcb14177c7de9ec9cc61b_AVrcV4k

2. Seoul 1945 (2006)
%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8_11.jpg
02.jpg

3. Tree of Heaven (2006)
D06-HT_BPOs.jpg
tr_ktv__317679__2-1024x768.jpg

4. Prince Hours (2007)
Goong-S-Prince-Hoo-Poster2.jpg
b0046996_08013848-1024x576.jpg

5. Kimcheed Radish Cubes (Ggak-du-gi) (2007-2008)
1_.jpg
46D2E61.jpg

6. You’re Beautiful (2009)
399330_1_f.jpg
%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%A82_1.jpg

7. Heartstrings (2011)
fullsizephoto177719-1024x819.jpg
%ED%8F%AC%EC%8A%A4%ED%84%B01.jpg

8. Flower Boys Next Door (2013)
S81X3JP4JJ5KREBKALBH-723x1024.jpg
%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C1-1024x711.jp

9. The Heirs (2013)
16.jpg
bg2-1024x440.jpg

10. Pinocchio (2014-2015)
WE61082075_w920.jpg
IE001775347_STD.jpg

Source: yakorea.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-size: 41px; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho endorsed by Lotte Department Store150402_yooseungho-6-539x400.jpg

For the new beginning in 2015, Lotte Department Store has singed new contract with actress Park Shin Hye and actor Yoo Seung Ho being their spokespersons from April 3 to March of next year. They will attend various function of Lotte Department Store such as fan meeting and signing event in order to interact and meet the customers.

From now, every branch of Lotte Department Store is posting their new poster withPark Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho from outside to inside.

150402_seungho-4.jpg

Lotte Department Store’s representative stated, Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho are matched perfectly with our concept “Lovely Life”. Especially they are co-operated in a MV in 2013, their chemistry is proved already.

Therefore, we endorsed them to become our model and spokesperson in next one year. We hope that Lotte Department Store’s image and reputation in domestic and oversea will be increased due to their positive image and great popularity when they attend our various functions.

150402_shinhye.jpg

Meanwhile, Lotte Department Store released latest poster and advertisement withPark Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho through their official Weibo.

150402_shinhye-2.jpg

150402_shinhye-3.jpg

Source: yakorea.com

Congratulation Our Uri Shin Hye... Your Name And Face Is Every Where Right Now..

yonghwa said in press conference of one fine day in bangkok that he dont want to do orthodontic for his tooth anymore because his fans dont want he to do that...yess,yong your snaggle tooth makes you unique than others

here the press conference interview:

20150403 Yonghwa One Fine Day concert in Bangkok press conference interview

Note: The English is not perfect and I'm too lazy to copy-edit it like I usually do.

With Jung Yong Hwa, the handsome guy! Everything is FINE. Life is best! All the best!
2015 Jung Yong Hwa one Fine Day Live in Bangkok Press Conference today is in the super good mood.
We want to tell all our readers that Yong Hwa can speak Thai with excellent accent!

MC : First of all, Yong Hwa Ssi, please greeting our press & fans.

YH : (Speak in Thai) Sawasdee Krub. Pom Yong Hwa Krub. Kid Teung Pom Mai Krub? Roo Yang?
(Good Afternoon. I am Yong Hwa. Do you all miss me? Do you Know?*)
* Roo Yang? = Do you Know? is the most popular Hashtag in Thailand this time. He said this to make the good mood.

MC : Yong Hwa Ssi also has the Hashtag too. Everyone really miss you

YH : (Speak in Thai) Jing Jing Ror? (Really?)

MC : In few days, it will be the 5th anniversary of the 1st meeting between CNBLUE and Thai Boice. The 1st time CNBLUE came to Thailand is on 6th April, 2010 Mnet ShowKing M Bangkok. What do you feel for the relationship between you and Thai fans since that day until now?

YH : I am very happy about it. I feel very thankful to all fans for supporting and give me the chance to have the concert here. I come back here this time with my Solo album. Thank you very much everyone.

MC : What a coincidence that Yong Hwa Ssi & CNBLUE usually come to Thailand on April or May (it's Thailand Summer)
Are you used to enjoy our hot weather? What is the most favorite activity you would like to do every time when you visit Thailand?

YH : I feel great to visit the warmer place. Even though spring is coming in Korea and a bit warmer.It's still cold. I really like warm weather in Thailand. I would like to come to Thailand for vacation without any work. I want to go travel & relax.

MC : Doing Solo activities and Solo Tour Concerts, do you feel lonely? Is there any difference compare with the band's albums & concerts?

YH : I was under the pressure. When I works with the members, I can share every pressure with them then I had more pressure for doing solo (coz cannot share with others) I was so stressed out and very worry when I started overseas tour. However, I received warm welcome from the fans then all my pressures disappeared.

MC : Could you please tell us about your 1st Solo Album one Fine Day? How long had you prepared the album? How about the collaboration with other artists,especially Mr. JJ Lin?

YH : Doing Solo album let me have great chances to work with great artists. JJ Lin is very famous for International. I really admire and respect him.

MC : This question is about songs in the album one Fine Day. If fans would like to know you better, which song you would recommend? and which song you would like your fans to listen to it in Fine Day?

YH : I cannot choose only one song.. I would like my fans to listen to all my songs^^

MC : For Asia Tour Concerts, this time is 2015 Jung Yong Hwa one Fine Day Live in Bangkok. We would like know..Which day you could feel of it as your one Fine Day?

YH : Tomorrow (the concert day) Tomorrow will be my one Fine Day because every time when I come for concerts in Thailand, I have no worry. Thai fans always give me very warm welcome and make my one Fine Day.
I may have a bit worry before going on the stage but all my worries always gone because of the warm welcome from my fans.

MC : After the airing of JYH's Hologram, it changed the image of the prince Jung Yong Hwa to a normal guy who down to the earth and has simple life. What do you think about it? Do you satisfy for the feedback of the show? Why?

YH : First of all, I feel so great that I had a chance for this show. Even though I have the image of an artist, I am a normal guy who spending time sleeping at home when there's no schedule. Everyone could watch my real life then the feed back from the show is quite good. If I could have Season II, I will show you all my real life by sleeping all episode ㅎㅎㅎ

MC : Your fans from all over the world would like to know the other sides of Jung Yong Hwa. Do you have any plan to have a show like the JYH's Hologram again? You already showed your cooking skill for fried egg.
What menu would you like to cook and show to your fans?

YH : Maybe everyone think that my cooking skill is not good. The truth is not being like that. I cooked fried egg because I want my fans to know my favorite style of fried egg.. Jung Yong Hwa style of fried egg is crispy and frying in lots of oil.
It's my style. If I could have season II, I will be a chef to show you all about cooking. I will try to cook Tom Yam Goong* if I have a chance.
*Tom Yam Goog = Thai Style Spicy Prawn Soup

MC : You usually post on Weibo & twitter that you're hungry or upload food photos. What is the special menu you would like to have this time in Thailand? What is the Thai dish that CNBLUE's member would envy you when you upload the photo?

YH : Because I have overseas tour to many countries, my members so envy me that I have chances for all delicious food in the countries. I'm gaining lots of weight since I start my solo album. I expect to get more weight in Thailand too. Today I want to have Suki. I really like Suki.

MC : You received 2 awards from Weibo, The Hottest Korean Star and Gaon Weibo Chart's Most Influential Korean Star. You are the 1st Korean Star who owned the awards.How do you feel?

YH : I feel really thankful to all my fans who give the attention for me. The reason I do SNS because it make me closer to my fans. I would like my fans to see my daily life.

MC : Everyone admire you that you have good heart as same as your good looking. Could you please tell us about your latest community service with briquettes? How about that day and what do you learn from this activity?

YH : Someone may think that doing community service is hard work but it's not true. It's really happy when you see people come to receive the briquettes. Seeing their smiles make me feel so great. They are happy with the gifts from us. It made us feel so special. I learned many things from these.

MC : Your Boice fan girls think that your mole under your eye, cuspid when you smile and your six pack abs are the most sexiest things of Jung Yong Hwa. What is the most sexiest thing in your opinion?

YH : Thank you to all.I want to do orthodontic since I was young. However, my fans like my cuspid then I don't want to do it anymore. For six packs... I didn't have it more than a year^^"

MC : Let's update Thai Slang for one Fine Day! For Fine Day, we say 'Shi Vit Dee Dee' or 'Kue Dee Ah'
but on not Fine Day, we say 'Rorng Hai Nak Mak'

YH : (Speak in Thai) Shi Vit Dee Dee (My life is so good) Kue Dee Ah (That's great) Rorng Hai Nak Mak (I'm crying a lot)

MC : Finally, we would like Yong Hwa Ssi to say something to everyone and invite your fans to the concert tomorrow.

YH : First of all, I would like to thank you all my fans who give me this chance to have the concert in Thailand. Tomorrow is the concert day of my solo album. I will make it as the finest concert for everyone.Let's meet up at the concert.

Source: AllAboutMusic

Trans: KellySiripoonya

cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150412 Preview EP 242(JUNG YONG HWA AND LEE HONG KI)

CB0uPbdUgAAcZQp.jpg
CB0t3AUUEAA4jNQ.jpg
CB0trWjVEAEWM5T.jpg

cr to owner 

Archived