The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest emotionalstar2218

Hello fellow Dooliers :)
I need help. I don't know if I'm doing the right way in putting the photos in spoiler. I want to share the interview of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa during You're Beautiful. I want to put it in spoiler. I hope someone can help. Thanks :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vienetta88

Her famouse gesture code

What's with enrique expression?

:))

Jealous of lee shin, eh? :D

*ps : @se7enbigbang‌ dear, so sorry for hitting OT button accidentally.. :(

I want to hit quote button but wrongly hit OT.

But I already unOT.

Mianhe ;)

Guest mizzbolmae

Daebakkk...!!!! ~~~ reading all dooliers has posted on these thread... really make me feel like heaven...kekekekee~~~ ;))
am glad to see our 'senior' dooliers who still showed their loyalty towards yongshin n keep these thread alive... u r the reason y am stop being an silent lurker n choose to joined u guys showin' my full support to yongshin n will always keep these thread as my fav forever.. no matter what happen next... i do believe what i feel is true.. dont know y..i just felt so...i really wanna keep these thread alive although my english weakness somehow lil bit troublesome... kekeeke..sorry for that.. ^:)^ ~X( :))

n yeahhh... its seriously moreeeeeee fun being DOOLIERS....!! big hug~~~ >:D< :D

however... i really wanna shared this fanfics link with u guys... its totally awesome... the way authornim included our couple real pic moment on it... its really amaze me.. totally make sense... really...!! soooooo double thumbs up dear authornim... i'll b ur loyal reader for sure... keep on comin'... hehe :-bd

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/430765/ring-ring-ring-my-bell-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-yongshin-dooleycouple
r26n8k.jpg
ctto

gumawooooo... am an happy reader here.... saranghae~~~
:\"> :x =D> :-bd

mizzbolmae

said:

Daebakkk...!!!!

~~~ reading all dooliers has posted on these thread... really make me feel like heaven...kekekekee~~~

;)

)

am glad to see our 'senior' dooliers who still showed their loyalty towards yongshin n keep these thread alive... u r the reason y am stop being an silent lurker n choose to joined u guys showin' my full support to yongshin n will always keep these thread as my fav forever.. no matter what happen next... i do believe what i feel is true.. dont know y..i just felt so...i really wanna keep these thread alive although my english weakness somehow lil bit troublesome... kekeeke..sorry for that..

n yeahhh... its seriously moreeeeeee fun being DOOLIERS....!! big hug~~~ >

:D

<

however... i really wanna shared this fanfics link with u guys... its totally awesome... the way authornim included our couple real pic moment on it... its really amaze me.. totally make sense... really...!! soooooo double thumbs up dear authornim... i'll b ur loyal reader for sure... keep on comin'... hehe :-bd

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/430765/ring-ring-ring-my-bell-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-yongshin-dooleycouple

ctto

Guest IvesIvy

3bikinokobuta said: @Ixand @ivy0903‌
Hi chingus, thanks for bringing up the Taxi video for CNBlue and put me into spazzing mode...hahaha! Actually, I've watched the segment on YH talking abt SH multiple times but I'm always baffled by JungShin's reply to the MC Kim GuRa at the end of the segment and why everyone laughed so badly anf YH looking so shy after JS reply....anyone with me on that? Okie, here's a recap: MC Kim was talking to YH on his relationship with SH and MC Kim says SH said that YH was not gentlemanly towards her. So MC Kim says YH seems to treat SH like a buddy of the same sex. YH sorts of agree. MC Kim then sounds his suspicion and disbelief that anyone can ever see SH as a guy. He went on to suggest to YH that YH and SH might as well date since people think that they are an item anyway, so why not? Then he asked JungShin;
MC : JS, can you understand this?
JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you're still busy....
So what next? Okie, remember I said I've watched the SEGMENT of the video multiple times? One day, I came across an official Japanese broadcast version of the whole program and decided to watch it. I must thank my lucky stars that day. At the beginning of the show, there was a conversation on MC Kim. Apparently he was caught unaware of recent happenings in the entertainment industry because he took 6 months hiatus to attend to some personal matters, in short, he was busy so he was not aware of what happened...,,,and BAM! Suddenly JS's reply totally make sense to me. And when you put two and two together:
MC : JS can you understand this? ( POV: why they are not dating?)
JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you are still busy ( POV: so that's why you are still not aware of what has already happened!) !!!!
Oh well, I have always been wondering why the dating rumors were so hot for Dooley in Korea in early 2013 when their last interaction was in early 2012 Baeksang? Now, I am beginning to comprehend....hehehe, I still don't know what I don't know. Enjoy spazzing guys! Here's an early TGIF to all Dooliers!

Guest ShilohB

emotionalstar2218 said: Hello fellow Dooliers :)
I need help. I don't know if I'm doing the right way in putting the photos in spoiler. I want to share the interview of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa during You're Beautiful. I want to put it in spoiler. I hope someone can help. Thanks :)

Guest mizzbolmae

@se7enbigbang.... indeed... agreed with u dear... :D <:-P Plus..... about those authornim... chinca...??? They also here...?? Like... really..??? Kyaaaa~~~ daebak dooliers... all of them... am so envy with their skilled on writing... hehe thanks chingu for ur info..seems like i have to activate my reading mode already.. not going anywhere..need to find those dooliers fanfics then..kekeke... awesome \:D/ :-*

Guest vienetta88

So...

here we are...

the big fan of AFF and the truly awesome authornim gathered in here..

sharing our love for the dooley couple

yongshin fighting

:x

Guest emotionalstar2218

ShilohB said: emotionalstar2218 said: Hello fellow Dooliers :)

Guest ShilohB

minozyeh said: @ShilohB

It is my favorite song from all korean balads..Too bad they rarely sing this song on their concert.

Is there anyone who knows or can guess why?

Guest vienetta88

@se7enbigbang.... indeed... agreed with u dear...

<:-P

Plus..... about those authornim... chinca...??? They also here...?? Like... really..??? Kyaaaa~~~ daebak dooliers... all of them... am so envy with their skilled on writing... hehe thanks chingu for ur info..seems like i have to activate my reading mode already.. not going anywhere..need to find those dooliers fanfics then..kekeke... awesome

\:D/ :-*

hi @mizzbolmae‌

im the big fan of @emotionalstar2218‌

You can try to read her AFF :

From Real to Reel Life, Blue Rose, and Nanny Please be My Mommy.

they're daebak stories.

Guest aliceblue

1004568_473057592777852_374135497_n_zpsf
BX9cdfmCIAAQpRv_zpsaba05867.jpgBBOkWmmCUAAc4f4_zps837f05a6.jpeg
ctto

He's so touchy with Shin Hye.... it means that he's really comfortable with her.... and, he wants to have a girlfriend that comfortable with...
^^

Guest ShilohB

se7enbigbang said:

mizzbolmae

said:

* sorry 4 cutting post

ctto

Archived