The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the wgm thing...I agree with all of u! I think we Dooliers don't need that show... Lets vote for Yongshin on RUNNING MAN!!! Oh pls, this would be daebak [-O<

Maybe ace yonghwa will be a guest again when he has his solo comeback later this year. :)

@ShilohB‌ can u share that kiss analysis with me? ;;)

@purplelady5168‌ Welcome in this thread chingu!!keep spazzing and make the thread alive dooliers!thanks to all dooliers that remind me for making wrong accidentally.i had unOT already.mianhe chingu.its happen unknowingly..love u olls..kekeke :D :x

Guest ShilohB

elinasa said: @NurlzzS she is not really into kpop or kdramas yourbeautiful is her first drama she watch it last week!!so she didn't ship any korean celebritys with each other!!but she ship DELENA from vampirediaries:)))))

Guest ShilohB

attachment.php?attachmentid=105682&d=139  ctto

@elinasa @purplelady5168 @Fuziah Jaafar

Keep on Spazzing here & pls keep in mind of the rules & what to say & do in this thread..
It is FUN to be Dooliers :))

Guest xxshadowxx

I SHIP them too!!! Love Vampire Diaries.

I am a VD Fan too...kekeke (OT) :P

I ship Delena Not Stefan & Elena.....kkkkkkk

http://allmixone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/vv.gif ctto

Archived