The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shinyong29 youre back i love your pov :x :x :x and lets dance the spinning squidward =)) =)) =))
squidward-o.gif

hello @silvergate08

sorry to my dooley friends if i say this 

aww wgm is not all scripted like Taemin and Naeun sorry Dooley friends :( half of my ship is from WGM and Thats Taemin and Naeun sorry if i offend what im saying =(( =(( =((

Guest elinasa

Hey guys !!!!!!I really miss this thread and our couple I had alot of exams so I couldn't come here !!!but i'll be here more:) and I have a good news I turned one of my friend into a yongshin fan!!!!!!!!

YONGSHIN 4EVER

@elinasa before that your friend ship what couple?just wanna know?heee.curious...if you cant tell here you just can pm me. :D

Guest sweetbabo

No no no no no wgm for ur couple .

As yonghwa said one z enuff for him (life long reg*** )

This prog makes a lot of controversies and ppl involved suffer a lot . Talking abt recent dating revealed btw 2pm and snsd members . His wgm shippers r hating him now . Shudderrrrssss

Nowi am thinking cute dongseangs FTISLAND SUENGHYUN and PARK JIBIN (also suenghyuns closest frnd) TAKE TURNS TEASING SHINHYE . I M TELLING Y'ALL NEXT TEASING WOULD BE BY JIBIN . :P;)

#throwback .

Jibin said i dont know which song u didnt specify

When shinhye said my friends released song (talking abt cnblue ) :))

Ok suenghyun jibin bringgg it on .lol

Guest ShilohB

i got it its ok im fine 

i was saying sorry to 

:(

(

(

(

That's the dooley way :)) we take care of each other right?? Well, sometimes we don't know the intention of a person.i don't know y she should posts that thg abt 'petition'...hmmm I was wondering maybe someone wants us to break the unity n bond among us.so_ we just let the haters go...(that word again??) Kkkkkkk....

we love u all...for new members...u are welcome. We r happy to have u here.pls don't thk that we wouldn't like u.but Sometimes when things like this happens_we have to do some precaution to avoid matter like ths..

Guest elinasa

@NurlzzS she is not really into kpop or kdramas yourbeautiful is her first drama she watch it last week!!so she didn't ship any korean celebritys with each other!!but she ship DELENA from vampirediaries:)))))

Guest NorineJ

@NurIzzS‌ did u accidentally press OT for @Bhagat post? Lol! :D if so just undo neh? @shinyong29‌ ya! Dat song Let it Go is just contagious! 8-} :-S kids driving me nuts wif it! But ain't angry at u luv u neh shin ah... @kimsoyeon18‌ u r back! So good to c u here again n no one is offended luv....Dooliers r happy people n we had fun! Cheer up neh had sum burgers n iced americano.... Anywho....@akazukin02 mianhe coz can't go to cnblue concert wifi u aishhh so jealous take many many yh butt dance n biceps k lol =)) Newcomers welcome to all n lurkers ya! Stop lurking! Nothing to see here....move along now, [-X :-w Goodnyte Dooliers!

Archived