The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

There is so many people who jump ship after the drama... i'm not pissed at all because we don't need the person who changes their mind and heart easily around us...
but this one really makes me want to strangle her.. Even though i don't know what did she says,how dare she spread things about dooley?Aigoo... it really shows that they are so obviously feel threatened with this ship.. wake up whoever you are.. You stay with your ship, and let us with ours... we never bothers to care about your ship..
we have something true to ship for, "THEIR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP"
292968_406260949421140_1703521156_n.jpg
ctto
got that?

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icelanda

I know some of you must have seen this already. But i truly find this MV so daebak!

Saw this while back reading. Old post here.

Guest jyhpsh

shinyong29 said: may be i can't be here as 24/7 like @kimsoyeon18, can't be making  amazing vid like @akazukin02 , have a deep thought like @jyhpsh , stay humble n keep calm like my twins @se7enbigbang , being a stay cool like @silvergate , always cheer up like @Brithney-ShilohB and @NorineJ , have a amazing talented writer like @cikbella n many others i can't be like u all .

Guest jyhpsh

kimsoyeon18

said:

[PHOTO] "HOW TO EAT A MENTOS CANDY!??" Here's Jung Yong Hwa's way! Kkkk~ CF PLEASE!
(Photo cr. to the owner.)
lool hope mentos korea will get him a cf xD

:x :x :x

After watching most of Shin Hye's dramas, I think she has that amazing ability of having chemistry with all of her partners. But with watching the bts of her dramas, while she seems to be friendly with all of them, she doesn't seem to be as close to them as with our Mr. Dooley... and co Anjell members... she was playful with Hongki and a little flirty with Geusuk (but he usually flirts first! Lol) but when she's with yonghwa it's like they have their own little world together. :)

Guest jyhpsh

sweetbabo

said: Just a thought for my doolies : Please know tht psh is a very good promoter so all interviews fr heirs she is trying to promote the drama as thy know its v popular esp in china etc Yonghwa doesnot care nor will he see the bts . He trusts his bff completly i dont think he ll watch heirs bts to check upon her ... trust is the basis of a relationship.he wud b a freek if he spies on her.heck

he didnt watch the drama y will he watch bts

??? He ll rather spend his precious time with someone If my doolies r feeling tht he wasnt tht cheerful tdy becz he is tired of schedules left nd rite ...i saw him drinking americano tdy too . Dnt worry and shinhye was drinking americano in heirs bts too . =)) =))

Guest sweetbabo

@jyhpsh‌ ohhhhh punishment .. ummm u hav got me thinking pervert thoughts ... =))

Need americano to cool me down

Guest sweetbabo

I was watching weekly idol with cnblue and there was this part

Host : YH said i can tell if a girl likes me

YH : i said tht ?

((He got shy nd strted touching his neck ..wae yonghwa yahh did someone came into ur mind)))

Host: yes u said that in an interview

YH : Ohh

Anotherone

I was watching old HS bts nd i saw this part where sh n yh are in dance practise room . SH was talking to the camera and yh came behind and i heard him say do u want to do MINAM TV . SH got all sassy nd said no.. =))

What i want to say is that in the year that they were apart 2010 and him doing that variety show thy didnt get tgether much as sh went to taiwan too . My delusional mind says that yonghwa was watching all those minam tv on internet.those minam tv were so cute and heart fluttering and remind me of two ppl falling for eachother and know themselves but too shy to admit . It gives of feelings of a first love . Sweet and unspoken of ... both of them seemed to be aware of it but acted like they arent .and shinhye doing that makeup on yh... its a friendship that is sweeter than anything....ahhh my long rant

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong

Good morning/good nyte/good noon to all Dooliers!!!

As promised to @kimsoyeon18‌ last night here I am early in the morning spazzing HS bts just coz last week was Heartstrings movie....for d sake of memories that this 2 beautiful people bond us all...sigh

CAN'T STOP loving Dooley

HARUS.....

It's More Fun 8-} <:-P \:D/ to be Dooliers!!

Annyeong dooliers... Just dropping by to say thanks to @NorineJ for the bts. Can't watch it all yet but will sure do once I get home later today... Dooliers rock!!!

I was just wondering why people would suddenly change ship. I don't know what ship this ex doolier is shipping now. But I have seen flower boy next door and didn't ship shinhye with the lead actor. I haven't seen heirs so I couldn't say much about LMH and PSH chemistry. I have watched Mirae's choice and though I liked Seju to end up with either of the girl cause I just want the character to just have a solid happy ending. But I never shipped YH with the other girls. I shipped Seju and Yookyung though. But that is it... I shipped the character. I only ship the celebs if I have seen strong and palpable chemistry both on and off screen. And by all means, I only have 3 ships in my heart: SoGong couple, MyGirl couple and Dooley!!! :)

Guest ShilohB

se7enbigbang said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Eng Sub] CNBLUE Weekly Idol 140319
P1: 
P2:

cttu
P/S: Kindly turn on CC to watch Engsub :)Enjoy guys :)

Guest ShilohB

Morning Dooliers......:D

with all the many bts scene from Ms Dooley latest drama..I just wanna us to see this Dooley kissing bts...kekeke :))
have u seen her doing any kiss scene like this???

imagectto
well- of coz bcoz of her profession as an actress-she had to do what was directed to her & her bff even knew that she is professional in her job.
all I can see is that:- her awesomeness & professionalism
and seriously she can remember her dialog very2 well.. (even mr dooley was amaze at her creditability to remember her line very well) 

Archived