The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sweetbabo

Just a thought for my doolies :

Please know tht psh is a very good promoter so all interviews fr heirs she is trying to promote the drama as thy know its v popular esp in china etc

Yonghwa doesnot care nor will he see the bts . He trusts his bff completly i dont think he ll watch heirs bts to check upon her ... trust is the basis of a relationship.he wud b a freek if he spies on her.heck he didnt watch the drama y will he watch bts ???

He ll rather spend his precious time with someone

If my doolies r feeling tht he wasnt tht cheerful tdy becz he is tired of schedules left nd rite ...i saw him drinking americano tdy too . Dnt worry and shinhye was drinking americano in heirs bts too . =)) =))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenfrisbee

@akazukin02  uh oh what stories are they trying to spread?... pm me?
@sweetbabo  yes i think he's drained and needs a good night sleep....cnblue is very busy during this time

behind the scenes...yonghwa being abused by shinhye...
tumblr_n2l0r6VM0g1sg8z0ko4_250.giftumblr_n2l0r6VM0g1sg8z0ko1_250.gif
tumblr_n2l0r6VM0g1sg8z0ko2_250.giftumblr_n2l0r6VM0g1sg8z0ko3_250.gif

Guest sheshel

Kyaaa I can't post this beautiful pic of Shin Hye in Heartstrings :( can someone please help me...here is the link from Twitter - http://twitter.com/k_gyuon/status/447737610312482817/photo/1

Credit to k_gyuon for the twitter link and to the owner of the picture.

Thanks in advance! She is so pretty with short hair.

@sweetbabo From what i gathered it's the same person in twitter PSH_Fans4ever.. And yes we dont need people like her in our ship i don't get why there are the likes of her who take pleasure in making up stories. I wont be surprised if she's doing it again in her new ship given that they are willing to believe any fanfiction to feed their delulus.. 

@silvergate08  @greenfrisbee  im not sure what exactly she PMed to the dooliers in twitter but the old timers know she's capable of making up stories..

Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: goodmornight dooliers
i just post this on twitter but i will post it here too
yonghwa's old hairstyle
xD

[Photo] Booklet #Heartstrings Movie Part I 

(Photo cr to the owner)

#LeeShin & #LeeGyuWon  #Heartstrings Part II Pls 

Booklet Heartstrings Movie Part I 

(Photo cr to the owner)

lets make this thread make it alive have a nice day need to sleep

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: @sweetbabo From what i gathered it's the same person in twitter PSH_Fans4ever.. And yes we dont need people like her in our ship i don't get why there are the likes of her who take pleasure in making up stories. I wont be surprised if she's doing it again in her new ship given that they are willing to believe any fanfiction to feed their delulus.. 
@silvergate08  @greenfrisbee  im not sure what exactly she PMed to the dooliers in twitter but the old timers know she's capable of making up stories..

Guest iheartxv

sweetbabo said: @akazukin02‌ emma watson chatted yester . She answered lotsa questions . Poor chingu u missed it . I m looking frwd to ur video . Ohh i need americano to cool myself .but i dont drink much coffe maybe i ll eat shaved ice ( if u remember) :D And as i said that the *others* are reading much into their ONE SHOT kiss (as SH said herself ) lol. And as emma said clinical . On the other hand we hv MULTIPLE SHOTS of the two kisses with giggling and uri lee shin not afraid of NG s at all ... As i remembr whn YH was asked what is the diff btw kiss scene of leeshin nd professor nd btw him nd shinhye there ? He said ACTING (bursting cheeks ) Ahem so he was acting in one and AT THAT TIME HIS FEELINGS WERE REAL in the other one looool Ofcorse YH LIKES TO JOKE AROUND HIS GF

Guest sheshel

i even followed her before until one kind hearted Doolier told me abt her.then i unfollowed her..happy coz Dooliers always have their own back..thats why I love this FAMILY... so peaceful, happy & lots of LOVE :)

Good thing you mentioned this. I just unfollowed her now because I also noticed her posts now relates to the other ship.

Guest ShilohB

sweetbabo said: Just a thought for my doolies : Please know tht psh is a very good promoter so all interviews fr heirs she is trying to promote the drama as thy know its v popular esp in china etc Yonghwa doesnot care nor will he see the bts . He trusts his bff completly i dont think he ll watch heirs bts to check upon her ... trust is the basis of a relationship.he wud b a freek if he spies on her.heck he didnt watch the drama y will he watch bts ??? He ll rather spend his precious time with someone If my doolies r feeling tht he wasnt tht cheerful tdy becz he is tired of schedules left nd rite ...i saw him drinking americano tdy too . Dnt worry and shinhye was drinking americano in heirs bts too . =)) =))

Guest ShilohB

pls VOTE for CNBLUE for new best single...
u can vote continuously... after click VOTE then u will see the percentage..then click at return to poll.do it again & again....

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/5923102/2ne1-girls-generation-cnblue-whose-new-single-is-best?utm_source#pd_a_7851195

Guest IvesIvy

CNBLUE COMEBACK SHOW Chile Hotel+Sleepless Night part.. eng sub
A sleepless night becoz of heart aches..

Minhyuk: The lyrics of this song really TOUCH the HEART.
Yonghwa: You can't fall asleep, because you can't stop thinking about this person.

THEN, shinhye video part of interview appeared .. :)) :)) @3.54 :)
Shinhye: How to describe it? It makes your heart flutter. ohhhh
  sleep well yong, shinhye's heart flutters..:) never be sleepless night again.. :))

JungHyun: Don't be sad yong.. I will sing a song for you..don't be sad..JUST CRY hehe..
Reveal the truth Istead of composing and producing this kind of Lonely love songs.. aheaheahe :)) (CRYING OUT by Lee Junghyun-CNBLUE
)

http://youtu.be/5eILWkK6GFY

Guest ShilohB

http://twitter.com/Shiloh_Briit/status/447947082859413504/photo/1

nothing is needed_just by looking at themselves

"You got it!""Definitely"kkkkk
Have a nice week! @Dooliers!
tumblr_n2mgawU6OP1qcrgqko1_250.gif
ctto
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"DOOLEY COUPLE ✿ cutest moments

cttu

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Eng Sub] CNBLUE Weekly Idol 140319
P1: 

P2:

cttu
P/S: Kindly turn on CC to watch Engsub :)Enjoy guys :)

Archived