The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

I love the lyrics of this song....Enjoy!!! release in aug 2010.
Ms Dooley busy shooting in Taiwan & netizens say ths song was abt her coz of the lyrics :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqm9Snyi6k

CNBLUE'S SCHEDULE 2014 

04.12 [Live] LA K-POP Festival

04.15 [Event] The 2nd VChart Award in China

04.19 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium - 6 PM

04.20 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium - 6 PM

04.23 [Release] 7th Japanese Single "Truth" 

04.26 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Busan BEXCO1 Kaidai one exhibition hall - 7 PM

04.27 KNTV " inheritance who " start [Minhyuk] 

04.29 [LIVE] CNBLUE Live at Yokohama Arena

04.30 [LIVE] CNBLUE Live at Yokohama Arena

Source: cnblue.co.kr , cnblue.jp, CNBYonghwa
Re-post : cnbluethailand

shinyong29 said:

CNBLUE'S SCHEDULE 2014 

04.19 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium - 6 PM

04.20 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium - 6 PM

04.26 [Live] 2014 CNBLUE Can't Stop Live in Seoul @ Busan BEXCO1 Kaidai one exhibition hall - 7 PM

kimsoyeon18 said: shinyong29 said:

CNBLUE'S SCHEDULE 2014 

*waves* a little warning to all from an old timer YongShin who used to post here especially to newbies, there is this ex-dooley shipper who is spreading invented stories about our OTP if you will receive a PM from her please ask first the resident/old timer Dooliers here for confirmation before you believe anything. Thank You.  :)

Guest bebot7794

akazukin02 said: *waves* a little warning to all from an old timer YongShin who used to post here especially to newbies, there is this ex-dooley shipper who is spreading invented stories about our OTP if you will receive a PM from her please ask first the resident/old timer Dooliers here for confirmation before you believe anything. Thank You.  :)
OMG! Wonder who this ex doolier is? We dont stop or begrudge anyone jumping ships, but to wreak havoc amongst us is another story altogether. Why cant they let us be? This, for me, is INSECURITY at its finest!!! Surely if they are confident of their otp, they will be content with whatever they believe in and not meddle with others' affairs. What is LOYALTY?

akazukin02 said: *waves* a little warning to all from an old timer YongShin who used to post here especially to newbies, there is this ex-dooley shipper who is spreading invented stories about our OTP if you will receive a PM from her please ask first the resident/old timer Dooliers here for confirmation before you believe anything. Thank You.  :)

Guest 3bikinokobuta

akazukin02 said: 3bikinokobuta said: @akazukin02‌ Hello chingu! The pleasure is mine! Visiting this thread is now a daily routine for me. Like many dooliers before me, I got charmedby YH and SH's chemistry and special friendship. To be honest, I don't really qualify as a shipper, this very senior Ahjuma is simply too old and pragmatic for that, but I really support their *whatever*ship. This cute pair got me mesmerized, and I fell, hook, line and sinker....especially our dear boy, those special gestures reserved only for his BFF, you know what I mean....hehe. So other than Soompi, I checked out Chinese forums, even Japanese ones, and of course YouTube that's where we met!

Guest sweetbabo

@3bikinokobuta‌ HI nice too meet you chingu ..lets spread the dooley love like japanese always supporting and protecting our otp.

May i know ur story how did u came to love our couple :x

@akazukin02‌ i dunno if u r talking abt this person on twitter tht firstly i thought was a doolier thn started spreading nevrland ffs ? Or some other person .? I think that its good riddance that she is gone becz dooliers dont need such ppl in our ship ..as our Ship should b pure we dont need quantity . Our girl n boy are in entertainment business .thy r somethings tht r bound to come .ppl who hav lil faith can jump ships when there is next opportunity..

.and i am sure they will .

PS HUGGS DOOLIERS TIGHTLY .

Guest silvergate08

Da who??? Who is this ex-doolier? Dont care if u jump ships thats ur life. Curious what did she do? Pm me pls :)

goodmornight dooliers
i just post this on twitter but i will post it here too

[Photo] Booklet #Heartstrings Movie Part I 

(Photo cr to the owner)

10151943_647740608597088_1615295324_n.jp523596_647740598597089_721449993_n.jpg

#LeeShin & #LeeGyuWon  #Heartstrings Part II Pls 

Booklet Heartstrings Movie Part I 

(Photo cr to the owner)

10002999_647740035263812_1708181417_n.jp

lets make this thread make it alive have a nice day need to sleep

Guest ShilohB

http://twitter.com/mayadamayanti84/status/447747591132835841/photo/1

So different mood today...from yesterday. ..is our greedy man back?? His toothy smile cant be seen today..don't worry_ that bts is nothing.just work..she even wipes her mouth but never saw her do that with u..oopss_but as ms dooley said: u get jealous easily... now...is that the reason you r moody?? Kkkkkkk_ just joking

Archived