The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aliceblue

@akazukin02 OMG, you made that FMV? I LOVE it.... :x :x   He's indeed a dancing sexy rockstar... who says he can not dance? lol

and this gif is cutee... do you have bts of this scene?

akazukin02 said:
tumblr_m6b46zLdDG1rrvgozo1_500.gif
cr to Yong-Shin Tumblr

@aliceblue yup i made the FMV got inspired with all the butt dancing gifs of Yong Hwa here blame it to @Britney-ShilohB :))

i only saw an FMV before maybe it's in my collection of BTS there are loads of BTS in Youtube can't remember the exact video will post it here once i come across it :)

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02 said: Yong Hwa dancing like a dork but still looks manly and sexy ;))  DANG!! how i wish i was the mic stand!!! =)) =))

Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!! Been busy the whole day working on my 6th FMV the above gifs are clue ;;)  @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @se7enbigbang @shinyong29 prepare for some Iced Americano to cool you down :))

Guest IvesIvy

Back to analyze 48th Baeksang award of 2012..the part when MC's teased shinhye about yonghwa.. she answered "yes" to sing along together with cnblue while performing on stage.. "HEY YOU"..maybe just thinking that she collaborates for this album of cnblue.. il jump into conclusion ahehehe..il try to search the full eng sub in YT but there were no eng sub for baeksang 2012 about yongshin.

@dooliers anyone out there can post the baeksang 2012 eng sub..part when the MC's teased shinhye for yonghwa..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"inkigayo performance

Guest ormie

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Eng Sub] CNBLUE Weekly Idol 140319 (1/2)cr emyran215

3bikinokobuta said: @akazukin02‌ Hello chingu! The pleasure is mine! Visiting this thread is now a daily routine for me. Like many dooliers before me, I got charmedby YH and SH's chemistry and special friendship. To be honest, I don't really qualify as a shipper, this very senior Ahjuma is simply too old and pragmatic for that, but I really support their *whatever*ship. This cute pair got me mesmerized, and I fell, hook, line and sinker....especially our dear boy, those special gestures reserved only for his BFF, you know what I mean....hehe. So other than Soompi, I checked out Chinese forums, even Japanese ones, and of course YouTube that's where we met!

akazukin02 said:

Yong Hwa dancing like a dork but still looks manly and sexy ;))  DANG!! how i wish i was the mic stand!!! =)) =))

Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!! Been busy the whole day working on my 6th FMV the above gifs are clue
;;)  @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @se7enbigbang @shinyong29 prepare for some Iced Americano to cool you down :))

Guest Khai Sakurai

THROWBACK
YongShin Couple in Netizenbuzz .... + notable comments

http:August 04, 2012
~CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating?
yonghwashinhye.jpg

I came across a post in the top 10 on the entertainment section of Pann today speculating CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye to be in a relationship. Although there aren't picture proofs or anything, the account was pretty interesting to read.

-

This is a direct translation of the first best reply: [+164, -7] Fans already know that they're dating, just that they're keeping quiet about it. At the Baeksang Awards ceremony, 

while singing the line, "Because I love you, and because only you know" (at 2:24 and 4:50 marks).

A Yoochun sasaeng also went backstage to find Yoochun and found Yonghwa and Shin Hye holding hands and hugging the entire duration of the first half of the ceremony while in their waiting room. Other accounts say that they're always holding hands or leaning against each other's shoulders while filming their drama. They don't have any intentions of going public with their relationship, though. When a reporter asked if she was in a relationship, Shin Hye replied that she was in a secret one.

-

The next best reply is an analyzation of two songs that they wrote the lyrics for. Fans suspect that they have been expressing their feelings towards each other romantically through these lyrics.

The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'.

-

PSH: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..."

JYH: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..."

PSH: "Can you tell that my fluttering heart is headed towards you?"

JYH: "You don't have to tell me because I can feel it, my heart is speaking of love"

PSH: "Do you know that your smile is reflecting me.. Do you know that your caring gaze is directed towards me.."

JYH: "Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me", "You are my sunshine"

3.png
Yong Hwa mentioned at a Japanese fan meet that Shin Hye was perfect at cooking. He then later said that his ideal woman is someone that cooks well. He also said that Shin Hye's character 'Kyuwon' is the exact type of ideal woman for him, and then went on to say that 'Kyuwon' is alike with Shin Hye in personality and style several times. The above is a picture Yonghwa drew of his ideal girl. 

-

The last best reply: [+116, -5] There is too much evidence to say that they're not dating... Just that there's no official report out yet, but fans already know what's going on~

2.png

CNBLUE only follows six people. All of them are related to their company except Park Shin Hye.
-
- They were spotted with the same couple teddy bear. Yonghwa keeps his next to his pillow in his room.

- Yonghwa is usually known for wearing jewelry with brand names but fans started noticing that he was wearing nameless bracelets from street markets. While watching a drama making video, Park Shin Hye said that she shops often in the morning market in Dongdaemun.  
April 10, 2013 

~Same old: Yonghwa and Seohyun
1. [+420, -47] Park Shin Hye: ??????

2. [+397, -60] Isn't Yonghwa with Park Shin Hye? Anyway, I heard about the rest but what the hell is up with Jiyeon and Yesung? Does Yesung like girls who strip on cam?

3. [+299, -48] Yonghwa's with Shin Hye~~~~

5. [+57, -6] I don't believe anything if it's not Dispatch

11. [+33, -8] Even Dispatch said they weren't bothering with writing an article on them because it wasn't true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

January 26, 2013

~Yonghwa denies he's dating Park Shin Hye, nobody believes him.
20130127_1359214171_36719800_1.jpg

A couple of posts about the topic on Pann have been coming up often lately, and as usual, everyone is absolutely sure that the two are dating. I previously compiled a list of their 'proof' in another post you can check out here.

-

Article: 
Jung Yonghwa clarifies his dating rumors with Park Shin Hye "We really aren't dating"

Source: 
TV Report via Nate

1. [+103, -9] Well it's not like he can admit it when someone on TV is asking him to his face if they're dating. They never intended to take their relationship public so of course he'll deny it.

2. [+97, -8] Obviously this is just TV... Even if they're dating, they have to deny it and just say they're friends

3. [+100, -11] What other choice does he have than to deny it if he wants to keep his relationship a secret? They already know what's up judging by the fact that they even asked the question and it's not like anyone would come out and admit it on some variety show

4. [+35, -4] When journalists asked him if they were dating before, he called her his "only" celebrity friend.... His only celebrity friend that he's actually close with. Everyone in the industry already knows what's going on between them which is why they keep asking. Park Shin Hye said she'd never go public with any of her relationships so he'll probably never admit it no matter how much he's asked.

5. [+33, -4] That Ki Tae Young guy in that drama with Eugene always denied when asked if they were dating and threw an absolute fit whenever people brought it up. Then they got married... Celebrities catch on to these things really fast, and the fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked this means that something's up

6. [+31, -5] Lee Hwi Jae's good at catching things like this. The fact that he asked means that he already knows ㅋ

7. [+31, -4] Lee Hwi Jae was the one that asked if they were dating back at the Baeksang Awards too ㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+29, -2] The fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked already means that he knows they're dating. 

9. [+27, -4] Park Shin Hye said she'd rather die than go public so I doubt Yonghwa would ever admit it on TV

10. [+21, -2] As expected, all celebrities say they're just friends when dating rumors erupt. The important part here is that Lee Hwi Jae asked the question... He only asks when he knows for sure. All of the couples that he pinpointed on TV like this all ended up being real couples ㅋ

-

Other comments + best replies on other panns:

"I got curious so I searched up Jung Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye and now I can see why people think they're dating... Lee Hwi Jae seems to know what's going on."

"I guess we'll find out when they get married together or separately later. Just like how Sunye adamantly claimed Park Tae Hwan was just her best friend but he didn't attend her wedding ㅋㅋ"

"The fact that it's Lee Hwi Jae pretty much just confirms it... He's go-to gossip and news source for everyone in the industry and he's famous for asking these types of questions towards celebrities he knows are dating."

"They're dating and doing just fine, people should stop trying to dig to find more. A few days ago, someone close to Park Shin Hye shared a screencap of him leaving a Kakao Story comment to her asking her to call him because he was worried in case something had happened."

"A Dispatch journalist used to keep a list of couples that they were closing in on and Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye were on the list. They're just holding back on the release in case they end up like Seulong and Sohee again where both sides deny it."

-

January 26, 2014

~Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye deny Chinese media report of them dating 
20131007_1381130610_10983600_1_59_201401

2. [+408, -86] Jung Yonghwa dislikes this article

~Yonghwa asked if he keeps in touch with Seohyun
February 28, 2014

1393566161_660499.jpg

2. [+440, -40] Before CNBLUE's comeback track release, he sent Park Shin Hye the song at her birthday party to listen to it for the first time ㅋ He said so himself that she's his only celebrity friend ㅋㅋ Seohyun is like the other singers, just a peer

3. [+386, -35] Jung Yonghwa said Park Shin Hye was his only celebrity friend so that must probably mean that he keeps in contact with her often, right? Jealous ㅠㅠ

6. [+41, -6] I'd be so happy if I were Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ He makes it so obvious that he loves her

9. [+34, -5] Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating, a movie rep before talked about Lee Na Young and Won Bin as well as Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa and Shin Min Ah and TOP. Then a efw months later, Lee Na Young and Won Bin went public, which only means..

~Netizens are one step away from planning Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye's wedding
March 08, 2013

1362761221185.jpg

Article: Park Shin Hye "Jung Yonghwa is a close friend whom I was in contact with recently"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Park Shin Hye was asked about her dating scandal with Jung Yonghwa, to which she replied, "We actually got in contact with each other recently. We're just close friends."

1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently 

2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...

4. [+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...

6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long

7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.

9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~

-

February 20, 2013

~Park Shin Hye denies dating Yonghwa, netizens STILLLLLL don't believe them
201302202150472410_1.jpg

Article: Park Shin Hye talks candidly "Dating rumors with Jung Yong Hwa? Maybe because we match well?"

Source: Newsen via Nate

PSH: "I don't have a boyfriend. It makes me nauseous sometimes."

Reporter: "What about your dating rumors with Jung Yonghwa?"

PSH: "Maybe those rumors come out because we match well? Even from my perspective... But the reason I can say this confidently is because I haven't seen him since our fan meet last year. That's why I'm candid about it."

may be i can't be here as 24/7 like @kimsoyeon18, can't be making  amazing vid like @akazukin02 , have a deep thought like @jyhpsh , stay humble n keep calm like my twins @se7enbigbang , being a stay cool like @silvergate , always cheer up like @Brithney-ShilohB and @NorineJ , have a amazing talented writer like @cikbella n many others i can't be like u all . but one thing for sure... i will be a member of this family as long as i can n bond with this ship... this is like my 2nd home where i can find so many family on it.. thanks for always making this thread alive..my sincerely thanks to old timer, friends, also newbie here who always share anything about yongshin.
let's enjoy spazz n stay positive.. and remember not to mention other name here..^^cheerssss
;;):)>- >:D<

hug_1.jpg
ctto

lool im still laughing that the k-netz still believes our couple  ;)) ;)) ;))
lool the k-netz is our backup hahahahaha =)) =)) =))
lets drink ice americano and eat some burger and ptcha  =)) =)) =))
nice hug by teletabies new mascot of dooley thread @shinyong29 where's the spining homer =)) =)) =))

kimsoyeon18 said: lool im still laughing that the k-netz still believes our couple  ;)) ;)) ;))
nice hug by teletabies new mascot of dooley thread @shinyong29 where's the spining homer =)) =)) =))

shinyong29 said: kimsoyeon18 said: lool im still laughing that the k-netz still believes our couple  ;)) ;)) ;))

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Why YONGSHIN Rumors "Can't Stop" ? 2014

cr: BlueMoon light

Archived