The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

@akazukin02‌ emma watson chatted yester . She answered lotsa questions . Poor chingu u missed it .

I m looking frwd to ur video . Ohh i need americano to cool myself .but i dont drink much coffe maybe i ll eat shaved ice ( if u remember)

:D

And as i said that the *others* are reading much into their ONE SHOT kiss (as SH said herself ) lol. And as emma said clinical .

On the other hand we hv MULTIPLE SHOTS of the two kisses with giggling and uri lee shin not afraid of NG s at all ...

As i remembr whn YH was asked what is the diff btw kiss scene of leeshin nd professor nd btw him nd shinhye there ? He said ACTING (bursting cheeks )

Ahem so he was acting in one and AT THAT TIME HIS FEELINGS WERE REAL in the other one looool

Ofcorse YH LIKES TO JOKE AROUND HIS GF

Guest silvergate08

sweetbabo said: @akazukin02‌ emma watson chatted yester . She answered lotsa questions . Poor chingu u missed it . I m looking frwd to ur video . Ohh i need americano to cool myself .but i dont drink much coffe maybe i ll eat shaved ice ( if u remember) :D And as i said that the *others* are reading much into their ONE SHOT kiss (as SH said herself ) lol. And as emma said clinical . On the other hand we hv MULTIPLE SHOTS of the two kisses with giggling and uri lee shin not afraid of NG s at all ... As i remembr whn YH was asked what is the diff btw kiss scene of leeshin nd professor nd btw him nd shinhye there ? He said ACTING (bursting cheeks ) Ahem so he was acting in one and AT THAT TIME HIS FEELINGS WERE REAL in the other one looool Ofcorse YH LIKES TO JOKE AROUND HIS GF

Guest silvergate08

JUST FOR FUN

i just love how intense his eyes in this scene. wishing he has more scene like this with ms dooley

LOLMiraewithShin.jpg

Dooliers!!! Annyeong. I love how this thread doubles up ay yonghwa- jungshin thread. The chemistry of this two is quite undeniable as well... Hahaha... Happy weekends !  I wonder what happened to the Japanese screening of heartstring. Any news?

sorry I double posted. Just to share something else with dating rumors reserfacing, this was what ppl are talking abt last yr...

11:03 pm - 01/26/2013 class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(215, 55, 126); font-style: italic; text-transform: uppercase; min-height: 38px;"YONGHWA DENIES HE'S DATING PARK SHIN HYE (AGAIN), NOBODY BELIEVES HIM (AS USUAL)

• Post to Facebook
  • Tweet this
  • Send by e-mail
  • Remember
  • A couple of posts about the topic on Pann have been coming up often lately, and as usual, everyone is absolutely sure that the two are dating. I previously compiled a list of their 'proof' in another post you can check out here.

20130127_1359214171_36719800_1_zps83faef

Article: Jung Yonghwa clarifies his dating rumors with Park Shin Hye "We really aren't dating"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+103, -9] Well it's not like he can admit it when someone on TV is asking him to his face if they're dating. They never intended to take their relationship public so of course he'll deny it.

2. [+97, -8] Obviously this is just TV... Even if they're dating, they have to deny it and just say they're friends

3. [+100, -11] What other choice does he have than to deny it if he wants to keep his relationship a secret? They already know what's up judging by the fact that they even asked the question and it's not like anyone would come out and admit it on some variety show

4. [+35, -4] When journalists asked him if they were dating before, he called her his "only" celebrity friend.... His only celebrity friend that he's actually close with. Everyone in the industry already knows what's going on between them which is why they keep asking. Park Shin Hye said she'd never go public with any of her relationships so he'll probably never admit it no matter how much he's asked.

5. [+33, -4] That Ki Tae Young guy in that drama with Eugene always denied when asked if they were dating and threw an absolute fit whenever people brought it up. Then they got married... Celebrities catch on to these things really fast, and the fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked this means that something's up

6. [+31, -5] Lee Hwi Jae's good at catching things like this. The fact that he asked means that he already knows ㅋ

7. [+31, -4] Lee Hwi Jae was the one that asked if they were dating back at the Baeksang Awards too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -2] The fact that Lee Hwi Jae asked already means that he knows they're dating.

9. [+27, -4] Park Shin Hye said she'd rather die than go public so I doubt Yonghwa would ever admit it on TV

10. [+21, -2] As expected, all celebrities say they're just friends when dating rumors erupt. The important part here is that Lee Hwi Jae asked the question... He only asks when he knows for sure. All of the couples that he pinpointed on TV like this all ended up being real couples ㅋ

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10512955.html#ixzz2wkk1olzg

Guest IvesIvy

Mr.Dooley feeling to Ms. Dooley. This composition is from CNBLUE tracklists compilation of song title.. Just for Fun.. :)

You're beautiful: With out a word but Still as ever. Promise you that the day We fall inlove, Just see my eyes, I've fallen for you. See my eyes there is a twinkling Star. So Give me a smile, becoz I Miss You. What do you want

me to do my Love Girl?..I can't Imagine but feel thankful but still the same feeling I Don't know Why?..

One time You're one of a kind, Just Please still inlove with me. HEY YOU! I'm like a fool sometimes but my LOVE is only YOU. In my Head I think I'm your dreamboy. Look into the BLUE Sky, Where you are my love? What turns you on?

Time is over and Have a goodnight. These days my LADY please give a chance to encounter. Just one more time. Let me know that i'm ONE of a kind, Greedy Man. I'm Sorry, I Can't stop loving you. My Diamond girl I had Sleepless night coz LoVe is Like a Child..I Can't Stop Loving You My Diamond girl..My Ms. dooley.. :)

lyrics by me: Happy Sunday @‌dooliers

:)) :)

Guest 3bikinokobuta

Dear dooliers, newbie here but has been a lurker since a few months back. Chatted with a doolier in YouTube (you know who you are chingu, so I'm here to show support!) and was asked to join here to spazz and share opinions on our OTP....and since the thread is so quiet on this beautiful Sunday, so here I am! Cheers everyone!

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@akazukin02‌ Hello chingu! The pleasure is mine! Visiting this thread is now a daily routine for me. Like many dooliers before me, I got charmedby YH and SH's chemistry and special friendship. To be honest, I don't really qualify as a shipper, this very senior Ahjuma is simply too old and pragmatic for that, but I really support their *whatever*ship. This cute pair got me mesmerized, and I fell, hook, line and sinker....especially our dear boy, those special gestures reserved only for his BFF, you know what I mean....hehe. So other than Soompi, I checked out Chinese forums, even Japanese ones, and of course YouTube that's where we met!

Archived