The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kimsoyeon18‌

Why are u sad? :(

@akazukin02‌

I watched all your videos! U did a good job. Keep going on :x

@alecs

"Their hearts speak to one another louder than any words could say."

ur so right! :x :x :x

Oh btw where is @shinyong29‌? I miss reading her analysis about our couple.. :)

Hi dear...just passing by here ..actually i missing DC so much..but bcz am using my mobile phone recently i rarely updating in DC. Mian.hehhee .... ;)

Too many good news starting the early feb. Am happy. And abt the interview..when the sub even didnt out yet n somebody chanting RIP dooley..all i did is laugh. Cz from the start i didnt trust wht they said. And when the fix thr Yong said he n Shinhye is close friend also open said abt her attending in concert..i smile widely.right from the start i will always believe their "friendship" so i never doubt anything. Whatever they say. Yong once again prooving tht he n shinhye are really close. He even said bcz of tht dating rumour he cant meet her. (He said dating rumour is scary ). Yes. Dating rumour is scary especialy when some fans got crazy bcz they want u with their bias . Shinhye is a type who are affraid of the antis. So when yong said this abt her n his mother seated together in concert..i think he already have a big thought n desicion. Such a brave. I feel pity for them..even they are bf,they cant meet publicy . Shinhye can meet anyone like JGS, hong ki , JH, and others. But she never mention yonghwa. This is make me even curious ^^. But i really enjoy they playing hide and seek.. hahaa.

nb: for the fans out there. Once again we didnt declare THEY ARE REAL. But one thing for sure Their Friendship are REAL. He didnt mention her as colleague but close friend. Its enough to say ;)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Live_HD] 140308 CNBLUE - Can't Stop(Music Core)

thank you @akazukin02 i just try my best i just got inspire i will wait for your next FMV :)
hi to all dooliers
FRIENDSHIP cannot Replace to any boyfriend and girfriend
the music core 400th episode it was fun xD if you watch it by the way my profile pic that was ren from nu'est yup he's is a guy such a pretty boy thats my bias =)) =)) =))

here what i saw in youtube in radio star interview lool

i just laugh on this

10014586_10200729388276255_1670411827_n.

excuse me dooliers are still alive thats all

aish typo -.-

The Dooliers have never been so alive right now as much as back when heartstrings was still airing. I have been lurking in this thread since last year back when it was still 200+pages and I have noticed that the few ever loyal dooliers kept this thread alive with photos, fmvs and ala-csi analysis of the couple and it is just now that I am seeing more and more lurkers coming out to show their support for our Dooley couple. This thread is thriving. If Rip dooliers is a fit description, this thread is at the back burner of the shipper's paradise forum. But we're not. The ship is sailing. The friendship of the dooley couple is staying strong and we as dooliers are forming friendships with each other that will help us keep this thread alive and continue to spread the Dooley love.

Other ships are already on the verge of following Titanic. Because it is sailing on a sea of burgers and cafe americano. Joke... Peace!!!

Edit: I just love the fact that we have a welcoming committee in this thread. Makes all the lurkers feel that they should just start spazzing and join the fun.

Guest shemotional

my plan was just to lurk today. . .but when i read about the Dooliers RIP. .I was "She's cray, right?"

[NEWS] Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors involving SNSD's Seohyun.
-
It must be a sad news for Yonghwa-Seohyun couple's fans as CNBlue's Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors surrounding him and his ex-virtual wife in we Got Married.

this. . .PUT TO END! meaning DEAD!

and this. . .

The hosts insisted, "Don't you like seo****'s type?" In which Yonghwa frankly answered, "I would be lying if I said I never had feelings for her but it was for the broadcast. I'm trying my best because there are lot of people eyeing on us."

see! our POVs (DOOLIERS AND BOICES POVs) before are all correct. .  .HE TRIED HIS BEST TO PUT A FEELINGS for her BECAUSE WGM FANS are Checking on them LIKE CRAZY! (normal person could understand his words)

duh!

and this. .

On the other hand, Yonghwa also cleared up another dating rumor involving Park Shin Hye. He explained that they are just close friends but due to the reports claiming that they are dating, he and Shin Hye become very careful and don't meet often.

OUR SAGA continues. . .!!!  with YONG's WORDS of CLOSE FRIENDS. . .THEY ARE CAREFUL . . .

(careful about what? you are just close friends right? no need to be careful.
SHIN HYE has dating rumors with Jang Geun Suk and Lee HongKi but they DIDN'T AGREE to be CARFEUL!
because THEY ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS!. . .
What about you Yong SHin?)

I wonder if WGM fans such as the FARMERS sent Yong HWa some DEATH THREATS when he said his IDEAL WOMAN was the Nodame Contabele's lead actress before!
my answer is 99% yes~

Guest shemotional

SINCE HEARTSTINGS MOVIE is COMING!
I mis Lee Shin and Gyu Won!

362267671a.jpg
QNgps.jpg
yongshin_2014-03-08.jpg
YS_2014-03-08.jpg
cr to owners

Do we have some JAPANESE friends who can give us some FANACCOUNT for the movie?

Guest greenfrisbee

skimming what I missed since my time is now free... silvergate08 said: this is a reminder for me that cnblue comeback is nearing. hold our horses i believe more rumors and nasty fights are gonna pop up again

Guest shemotional

The REAL Relationship should not include the word TRYING or EFFORT. .

it should be as simple as this. .

http3A2F2F25.media.tumblr.com2Ftumblr_lx
http3A2F2F25.media.tumblr.com2Ftumblr_lx
http3A2F2F24.media.tumblr.com2Ftumblr_lx
http3A2F2F24.media.tumblr.com2Ftumblr_lx
cr  to owner

Arrasseo?~~
http3A2F2F25.media.tumblr.com2Ftumblr_lo
ctto

Guest shemotional

AWWWWW
This Oh! This!

caaeddafc329ac785c166903e9f6830f-1.jpeg
ctto

My Heart Stopped upon seeing this PIC!

should stop here!
See you when I see you!

@shemotional my chingu did you watch my FMV xD
[CNBLUE Concert_ Sabado Espectacular]
페루 공중파 TV, Panamericana의 ‘Sabado Espectacular’에서 집중 취재한 ‘씨엔블루 월드 투어,블루문- 페루 리마 공연’!
#CNBLUE #씨엔블루

‘CNBLUE World tour, Bluemoon Concert in Peru Lima’ reported by Peruvian TV program ‘Sabado Espectacular

Cr CNBlue FB FP

lool i dont understand can anyone translate it in english

Archived