The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

cikbella said: @sweetbabo i too think that way...maybe they have discuss it...maybe yong had asked shinhye beforehand if he can tell about the concert thing or no... we don't know... maybe they are discussing about it beforehand right...? Yong care a lot about shinhye and their friendship, maybe it's one of the way for them to spend time together after this.. maybe!!
i used lots of maybe here... mian!! Kekeke
@kimsoyeon18 don't be sad dear... we are free to ship anyone we wanted to... can't we love her group if we don't ship her with Yong? just keep in mind that lots of people care for you... think simply and act simply dear... don't be pressured by those people... FIGHTING!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest windflower01

I love Yong's version of "Just the way you are"... My heart skip a beat... I love his voice. OMO!

Guest sweetbabo

@cikbella

Thanku for ur pov ... i like ur positivity

And your maybez .

I saw mcs were reading the questions off the card .. and yes i do think that yonghwa befr talking about tht concert thingy must hav asked her about it . ( maybe ) as it involves her so must have informed her tht he is gnna talk abt it . And i do think that maybe its their new stretgy to introduce themselves as friends so they cud interact openly .. i mean taking her interviews for their comeback is also a major step for them . It was last year feb tht shinhye said tht she hasnt met yonghwa for a long tym . But now yonghwa saying tht he cany show his friendship cz of rumor ...i would hav belived him 100 percnt but i cant bcz

He made his mom and shinhyez concert sitting together as a chance encounter

Goodmornight Dooliers
im leaving you my very very 1st Fan Made Video for our couple
and sorry about my epic fails on here i just did try my best
i just love this couple so much
im just new practice makes perfect xD

harus to friendship :x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest anggrekmufc

10 Most Beautiful Korean Girls (Indonesian Newspaper)

and park shin hye is on no.6

ctto

aww i really miss the dooliers

so @kimsoyeon18, you read indonesian newspaper ??????

you have really wide knowledge, i think why don't you trying to be paparazzi or sesaeng fans or...Dispatch journalist maybe ??? so...you can report to us about uri couple without confusion, kekeke *kidding, LOL XD

O:-) O:-) O:-) :D:D:D

Guest NorineJ

Good morning Dooliers ;)

Who in world said Dooliers RIP?!?!!? X(

Please they noe nothing about our Dooley couple their closeness in friendship or even us. Say whatever we stand together as long as Dooley are friends we support dem even individually!

Have more faith n trust in Dooley Haters Fakers Bashers they can't tell the difference between reality n virtual!

The evidences n coincidences n Hello! The baeksang 2011 n 2012 bouquets presented to PSH dats real, the BTS of HS showing Dooley so close to the point of lost in their own world not caring wat others say or think of them...pls Yonghwa already said he is NOT DATING dat girl! N he IS CLOSE to Shinhye :x >:D< :D

Ah....my Dooley heart....

I would love, including everyone who supported SH n YH, to take selcas together n hangout like BFF in public.

Continue loving n spazzing about our Dooley Hwaiting to Dooley n Dooliers!!!

Can't Stop HARUS!!!

It's more Fun to be Dooliers!!

Saranghae! :x :x :x

Guest aliceblue

Watching Heartstrings movie trailer made me missing them more... I really miss Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won... :(( :((

BiIDfnzCEAAZE2U_zpsc3b7bdf6.jpg

BcL8F7RCUAAyCJp_zps88e8784f.jpg

but at the same time i feel giddy and so curious to see the bts and unseen scene.... i know i can't go to Japan but hope there will be the DVD of the movie... and ofcourse, i'll be so happy if there's an fm for them... *fingerscrossed*  [-O< [-O< [-O<

kimsoyeon18

said: i just saw this in yongshin fb

[trans] 130513 mbc radio star - yonghwa opened about why he turned down sbs drama the heirs via@camille9508

"The reason for not appearing in the heirs is because i really wanted a different role, not a student role. and also the heroine is park shin hye since i have worked with her in all of my dramas, i think the situation will harm both of us so i want to avoid any rumors"

Protecting the Princess 

(Photo cr as tagged)

yes she just protecting his princess that shin hye

:x :x :x

ahem i have to tell something pm me xD this is sensitive hahaha

sweetbabo

said: @cikbella Thanku for ur pov ... i like ur positivity And your maybez . I saw mcs were reading the questions off the card .. and yes i do think that yonghwa befr talking about tht concert thingy must hav asked her about it . ( maybe ) as it involves her so must have informed her tht he is gnna talk abt it . And i do think that maybe its their new stretgy to introduce themselves as friends so they cud interact openly .. i mean taking her interviews for their comeback is also a major step for them . It was last year feb tht shinhye said tht she hasnt met yonghwa for a long tym . But now yonghwa saying tht he cany show his friendship cz of rumor ...i would hav belived him 100 percnt but i cant bcz He made his mom and shinhyez concert sitting together as a chance encounter

I can't believe I've been gone this long. I may not be that active as before but I've been reading posts to keep my Dooley spirit pumping. Nways, I Love all the spazzing. Alot of new NEWS and its feeding fuel to my Dooley spirit. I never doubted the friendship of these two. I Love how they support each other. The K-Netz comments is making me alive & kicking  =)). There is no smoke when there's no fire. I'm not ensuing anything here. And I keep on saying this, They will not say anything if they knew nothing.. Anyways, those who says RIP DOOLIER, Goodluck to them! (* I know denial stage s***ks*)..
@all, Who are pretty active and keeps this thread alive, THANK YOU! Even though I need to back read pages just to keep up the spazzing!
 It is ALWAYS more fun to be a DOOLIER! 

Guest NorineJ

Hi @"Too Old For richard simmons"‌ it's been a long time isn't it?

So glad to haf u posted here again....true enuf if he's d one agreeing to the declination of d drama he shouldn't b upset at all, must b sth amiss dat only YH n his mates n company n maybe SH noes....hopefully one day he can come forward n confess the truth.

Haf a great weekend!

Guest icelanda

Hi, everyone. Newbie here, but I've been happily reading all your posts for a few months now. Kudos, everyone- for the effort, as always. Aja! :x

Archived