The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kimsoyeon18‌

yes, I feel sad for them too.... Thats the dark side of being famous :( but it seems to be the only way to survive in this business....

I don't know whether she will attend their concert or not. Maybe secretly...

But yong said infront of millions of people on national tv! that she often watch their concerts and that theyre close, so maybe he wants to prepare the public for the future and they can be more open showing their closeness...I really hope so!

and, thanks @kimsoyeon18‌ for keeping this thread alive when we others are busy! By spazzing here, we can show all haters that our ship is still alive. rip dooliers? NO WAY! :x

btw no news about heartstrings movie?

Guest sweetbabo

Hi chingus . I was watching the radio star and here is the part about the concert thingy

Yonghwa made it sound like this : shinhye came to the concert and his mom saw her and his mom was acting like a host and said ohh hi shinhye nice to meet you would u like to sit with me ..and according to him ppl thought tht his parents gave her their blessings

Herez wat i think :

1. At concert there are reserved seats and all .u dont just offer anyone to come to sit with you

2. Acc to the fan acc there were two seats only with yonghwas mom and dad (shinhye n manager sat there )

3. Shinhye is very careful person and hates anti z so she would never risk to sit there casualy as far as i know her

4. She made special effort to come as she had fan meeting that day even brought fans there .

5 . She would have come with some actress friend . Park soojin and so and so so why did she came alone at the concert . Dont you enjoy concerts wth friends ??( shhe had to sit there and so didnt come with friends )

6 . Yonghwas mom sits with other memebers parents but that day they werent sittung with them

7 . Yonghwa doesnt have a gf . If he had would nt she be jealous of shinhye sitting with yh mom ??

8 . Yonghwa never said i didnot date shinhye . In answer to the questions he always say that they are friends . Never said i didnt date her .

9 . I could feel that he was kindaa stressed out cz he had to explain the things.

10 . Ppl in korea dont give an ear to wgm couples and never belive them to be real . Bet during the worldd tour he was scared by ggma banners etc .

11. But in korea a lot of ppl think him and shinhye are dating . Also i think yonghwa must have read the news and comments about his radiostar guesting ....

12 . I just hope shinhye attends their korean concert this april cuz now that it has been made public .. and the mc even made fun of her leaving ..i m realy scared that she wont attend

:(( :-SS :-SS

Guest yoonhacci

Annyeong uri lovly dooliers..

I just want to share my though about yong statement rgrding shin hye. First thing come to my mind when yong said shin hye often attand their concert is ahh maybe its next step of yong ways to break the glass bitween them. He want to more open to public about their friendship after publishing shin hye comment for their comback song and after their saw theres no negative comment then yong bit by bit more open talk about shin hye in public. Very proud with their friendship. I really hope they just can be more human being. Bcoz its really tragic when u cant interaction with someone u miss even their in front of u just like when their attand hong ki premier movie.

Hix hix hix.. really hope they found the way to be together whatever the relation, friends or lovers

it wass too close  =(( =(( =((
1507926_642436182460874_1182881643_n.jpg

but they didnt win im still proud of them they really working hard for this :-bd :-bd :-bd
lets support them no matter what happens  :-bd :-bd :-bd
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Live_HD] 140307 SoYou & JunggiGo vs CN BLUE - Interview With MC B.A.P
lool too cute cnblue singing some by soyou junggigo and cant stop by cnblue singing soyou jungigo xD

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Live_HD] 140307 CNBLUE - Can't Stop

this pic is from yesterday
too handsome
cr.: @hyullee07

1920442_815011981858805_249197840_n.jpg

INKIGAYO on Sunday: ( march 9 2014)

Girls Generation
 vs. CN Blue vs. Soyou and Junggigo .. The 3 Will compete for # 1 spot
1795587_606596092748600_728379042_n.jpg

Guest shemotional

Heartstrings - Movie Trailer ~ Coming soon in Japan theaters. . .

cr. ponycanyon_kdp

so is HEARTSTRINGS MOVIE REAL? i thought someone's just trolling us. . .
OMG! i got the tweet from CNBYongHwa

soorrrryyy i wanna repost this  :x :x :x
huhuhuhu i wanna go to japan and watch this even i dont understand ohh please

i really feel this is the way they will meet together :D 
FanMeetings  :x :x :x
omg the japanese really love the YongShin Couple
hope someone will upload the movie :-bd :-bd :-bd
i really miss them both
thank you @shemotional and @cikbella posting this im happy now
please fanmeeting again heartstrings fanmeeting [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

yongshins2 said: @kimsoyeon18‌ yes, I feel sad for them too.... Thats the dark side of being famous :( but it seems to be the only way to survive in this business.... I don't know whether she will attend their concert or not. Maybe secretly... But yong said infront of millions of people on national tv! that she often watch their concerts and that theyre close, so maybe he wants to prepare the public for the future and they can be more open showing their closeness...I really hope so! and, thanks @kimsoyeon18‌ for keeping this thread alive when we others are busy! By spazzing here, we can show all haters that our ship is still alive. rip dooliers? NO WAY! :x btw no news about heartstrings movie?

Guest sweetbabo

@‌cikbella

I m realy afriad that she wont come to the concerts . But as i cant reaf their minds may be after this they ll b more open and she ll come ???? Dunno this radiostar talk about concert was bad or good for our otp

:-S :-S

But i guess the radio sstar ppl must hav shown cnblue the questions beforehand . So he must have thought what to answer . I m still sad . :((

I hope friendly neighbours wud get clearer by watching next weeks radiostar . If netz r yongshin shippers then snsd is seokyu shippers . =))

hi to all 
aww i want heartstrings movie @cikbella lets have faith i know they will have fanmeeting on this
hi to lukers :) 

[ot]

i will clear this up im a sone since gee era my ultimate bias is taeyeon  my 3rd bias is seo and i ship seo to kyuhyu because they both cute to see and both maknae 

it really hurts me my sone friends in fb pissed on me thats the reason im sad :(
even i didnt ship ........ thats not based to be a sone 
no matter what happens i will support snsd in other way :( it hurts me calling me fake but im not fake i support snsd too and i support ship seo to kyuhyun sorry for my bad english im soo sad really sad

@sweetbabo i too think that way...maybe they have discuss it...maybe yong had asked shinhye beforehand if he can tell about the concert thing or no... we don't know... maybe they are discussing about it beforehand right...? Yong care a lot about shinhye and their friendship, maybe it's one of the way for them to spend time together after this.. maybe!!
i used lots of maybe here... mian!! Kekeke
@kimsoyeon18 don't be sad dear... we are free to ship anyone we wanted to... can't we love her group if we don't ship her with Yong? just keep in mind that lots of people care for you... think simply and act simply dear... don't be pressured by those people... FIGHTING!!

Archived