The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: i just saw this in yongshin fb
[trans] 130513 mbc radio star - yonghwa opened about why he turned down sbs drama the heirs via@camille9508

"The reason for not appearing in the heirs is because i really wanted a different role, not a student role. and also the heroine is park shin hye since i have worked with her in all of my dramas, i think the situation will harm both of us so i want to avoid any rumors"

Protecting the Princess 

(Photo cr as tagged)

yes she just protecting his princess that shin hye :x :x :x
ahem i have to tell something pm me xD this is sensitive hahaha

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Eng Trans for Radio Star(Not everything, just the interesting parts)

KGJ - Park Shin Hye has been to your concert and was seen escaping hastily by our Radio Star writer.(YH:oh no, she got caught :P)

MH - Of course she has to escape hastily….

KGH - Did you know that Park Shin Hye visited your concert? (YH:of coz I know- I gave her the ticket :P)

YH - She often comes to our concert since we're close. The funny thing is that my parents came to the concert and Shinhye came as well. My mom was welcoming so she told Shinhye to come to her and people started talking about how my parents were close to her. Since there's a lot of these talks, even though I'm friends with her, I can't show signs of our friendship.(YH: thats why I keep pointing at her in the end of concert,like I did in Baeksang Award-hey u :P)

YJS - They can't be be this apart either. No one had any thought about Lee SeungGi and Yoona.(YH: True )

KGR - I kinda had a feeling…

kkkk-that was an imagination statement only...i dont know coz i really2 dont know...muah..love dooliers

Guest ShilohB

Read this
http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-9-types-of-k-drama-wrist-grabs/

of coz our dooley couple are in.. :)
at no 5. The "Lady wrist grab."

Screen_Shot_2014-02-10_at_9.35.04_PM.png
here's one also with other actor :P
Screen_Shot_2014-02-10_at_8.09.40_PM.png

wow-dominating Shin Hye...kkkkkk

oops..she is also in the no .9. The "Double Wrist Grab."
Screen_Shot_2014-02-10_at_9.09.53_PM.png
imagine if KWB was YH...hmm-wouldn't it seems real???
(bet he wants to do that when he visit the shooting...kkkkk)

Guest ShilohB

cikbella said: Britney-ShilohB said: Read this
http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-9-types-of-k-drama-wrist-grabs/

of coz our dooley couple are in.. :)
at no 5. The "Lady wrist grab."

here's one also with other actor :P

wow-dominating Shin Hye...kkkkkk

Guest aliceblue

Our Mr Dooley on his way to KBS for Music Bank......

BiFlw1NCUAAIhDi_zpsf0f02366.jpg

BiFnE6lCIAIaRVQ_zps8a0e5f51.jpg

cr. as tagged

Look at his sneaker..... is that the same kind of sneaker he wore in Peru? but it's different colour though.... Seriously, how many sneakers do you have, Yong Hwa - yaaa? did you happen to give one to your bff? lol ;)) ;)) ;))

yongshins2 said: @kimsoyeon18‌ Why are u sad? :( @akazukin02‌ I watched all your videos! U did a good job. Keep going on :x @alecs "Their hearts speak to one another louder than any words could say." ur so right! :x :x :x Oh btw where is @shinyong29‌? I miss reading her analysis about our couple.. :)

Enjoy the  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[RAW] CNBLUE MTV The Stage Big Pleasure Full for weekend dear!!!

cre: Lea L

Guest maya2206

kkkkk---good review :P

@Britney-ShilohB : you're imagination jjang!!!!! =D> =D> :-bd :-bd

you should be the script writer for Heartstring part 2

\:D/ \:D/

I bet your story will hit the dramaland

[CNBLUE as Mnet America Headliner #5]

씨엔블루가 엠넷 아메리카 Headliner 프로그램의 다섯 번째 주인공, 2월의 스타로 선정되었습니다.
데뷔 직후 씨엔블루의 모습부터, 해외 음악 전문가들의 분석까지! 씨엔블루의 매력에 다시금 빠져보아요~
PS 오늘 저녁 6시 30분, 뮤직뱅크에 출연하는 씨엔블루 무대도 본방사수!!
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE

CNBLUE has been chosen as the Star of February, in Mnet America Headliner #5.
Let’s take a look at CNBLUE from their debut, to commentaries of CNBLUE’s music from experts~
PS Don’t forget that there will be CNBLUE’s stage in KBS2 ‘Music Bank’ today at 6:30PM!

cr cnblue official fb page

Guest ShilohB

[Jambangee] We choose Park Shin Hye as our model because “Park Shin Hye is an actress with both lovely and chic features. Thanks to her staring at the camera with the deep gaze of an actress, the pictorial came out more impressive than expected.”

credit to Shin Hye Gallery

Embedded image permalink

yes- Thanks to her staring at the camera with the deep gaze of an actress,
ehem2-makes me wonder why someone sing-coz u r amazing just the way u r....."her eyes, her eyes..."
lalallalallaa-its just for FUN :)

Archived