The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

Did anyone notice minhyuk eye blinking when yonghwa is explaining that he didnt watch the kiss read heirs lol

Yonghwa and shinhye clicked real good from the start that is why knetz ship them but from what i have seen in netizenbuzz ..i have never seen netz shipping anyone but they continuously do for our couple .. remember in korea fanclubs know a lot about their idols but never reveal

Boice and starlight angels in korea donot like and never share fanacc of yonghwa and shinhye .. i have never once seen fanaccount of cnblue in shinhye z mom resto where a lot of celebs go . Its rather imposible tht he nevr once went there

Fans nevr shared an account...

The fact that netizens gave them their blessing is a huge thing

Shinhye is an actress and used to be a child actor and ppl in korea love her a lot still they dont bash yonghwa for having scandals wd her

Even netz didnt gave yoona suengki blessings

So ouri couple even if thyr friends are realy lucky tht netz like their frendship and say that they look good together .

Yonghwa also cleared up another dating rumor involving Park Shin Hye. He explained that they are just close friends but due to the reports claiming that they are dating, he and Shin Hye become very careful and don't meet often.
I really wanted to say something on this part about his answer...
why do you need to be careful is you were just friends? You say thousands of times that you and her are just friend right?Friends meet each other, when you distancing yourself and be too careful makes people throw many speculations dear Mr. Dooley.. so my conclusion is, just meet her like friends.. 
or are you afraid you will forget that you say you are just her friend when you both meet up? LOL

oi @alecs pinoy ka din pala kkkkk... hmmm i always think Yonghwa was already smitten with Shinhye during YAB he's always by her side but because he was only starting at that time and was busy preparing for their debut they really never had the chance to hang out more often after YAB.. I believe they became really closer during Heartstrings they went through a lot during that time and Shin Hye's accident happened.. Anyway what's important is that their friendship is still intact it's just a pity that they can't be as open as before when they were still in YAB..

@kimsoyeon18 i think we read the same article is it the one with the headline about our neighbors? IMO it would be better if we don't take it here :)

‪#‎CNBLUE‬ in MBC Radio Star (03.05.14)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7t4ijehDnnA825M8pQ?start=6
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1g2eIM4XE6iAT5M8ql?start=0

(Video cr. to the owner.)
via yongshin fb fp
no english subs sorry
thanks @akazukin02 yup i really decide not to post it lukers are looking here too =)) =)) =)) and your new fmv i really love it continue it more inspiring 

@kimsoyeon18 the song is short so was able to do it in an hour kkk.. Yeah no need to take the article here we'll just spazz about our OTP.. But maybe it will be nice to give them some burgers and cafe americano to console them ooopppps!! ✌️

Guest sweetbabo

@cikbella‌

I feel that yonghwa deliberatly talked about shinhye on radio star and also her views on his album on sbs becz he wants to give the msg of only friends so they cud hang around easily

Plus may be he is a lil confident to talk abt himself and shinhye becz he reads the article and saw positive responses

Yonghwa mentioning girl group member who gave her no is kinda hinting that he is not intersted in any

girl group members .. not his type even to become friends ??

"""If she were his type thy cud have becme friends ???? """

Yonghwa said those lines .

Meaning shinhye is his type so they are friends. Ahem . Okie .

BTW YONGIE do u want heirs direct cut dvd bts ? Only five days left to order =)) =)) :D watch it in your free time

hello again im still awake xD but i will sleep xD

ok enough we need to be friendly to our neighbors :)
we dooliers are friendly and loveble :)
ok :)
hi lukers be nice :) and to our neighbors :)
lets move on that radio show we spazz happily 
:x :x :x

@kimsoyeon18‌

Why are u sad? :(

@akazukin02‌

I watched all your videos! U did a good job. Keep going on :x

@alecs

"Their hearts speak to one another louder than any words could say."

ur so right! :x :x :x

Oh btw where is @shinyong29‌? I miss reading her analysis about our couple.. :)

Guest maya2206

@se7en sorry for cut your post

When the MCs jokingly said, “You should’ve told Park Shin Hye, ‘step off the drama because I want to do it,’” Jung Yong Hwa said, “The only thing that bothered me was the news came out before I even said I would appear in the drama. Then when the reports came out that I won’t be appearing in the drama, people left comments saying, ‘who does he think he is to turn down such a famous writer’s drama?’”

Guest lucika

GO GO GO ! DISPATCH  REVEAL 
[+19,480, -265] As expected of Dispatch, they crack open everything ㅋㅋㅋ

12980910294_7f54be15dc.jpg Note: this is true link from https://www.facebook.com/dispatch.co.kr  ....I just post here again :> .......well, TROLL :)>-

Archived