The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Shin Hye will make surprise appearance for variety show 1 day 2 night. Her part to be broadcast on 2nd March 2014.
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140228140906446
well i want yongshin in running man xD or a drama again reunited :(
i still really miss them
and 
@akazukin02 i love your fanmade video waaa hope you make it more :D
hmm the song take me i'll follow by toni gonzaga is fit for shin hye for yonghwa if you read the lyrics you will get what im saying
good afternoon

i really envy to the reunited my girl couple lee dong wook and lee da hae having their new darma hotel king im hoping mr dooley and mrs dooley have a reunited comeback drama soon huhuhuhuhu i really miss them

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MISSMOON said: @anggrekmufc thank u chingu 4 your warm words , mwah  :-*
  @dwah oh chingu u make me confused, I thought I did something wrong & I can't post whatever I want :(( . sometime the bad incidence make u meet new people & be a friend with them :x 
thanks god, I can share with u guys anything I want with no limits \:D/

Guest ShilohB

MISSMOON said: @anggrekmufc thank u chingu 4 your warm words , mwah  :-*
  @dwah oh chingu u make me confused, I thought I did something wrong & I can't post whatever I want :(( . sometime the bad incidence make u meet new people & be a friend with them :x 
thanks god, I can share with u guys anything I want with no limits \:D/

Guest MISSMOON

@akazukin02 your video is awesome & as what my chingu said the song is fitting the situation.@kimsoyeon18  she is not the only guest 4 2night 1day, right. how it will be awesome to see mr. dooley with her, I can't imagine it  \:D/ \:D/@dwih mwah

Guest MISSMOON

I love the interviewer here, it look like the whole netizens support them :)& mr.jongshin seems to know yonghwa's scerets; actually not only mr.jongshin look at the whole band expressions. one of the comments that I like of this video: Yonghwa never "swear" that he has never love relationship with Shin Hye :) (But he brave to swear that he never has love relationship with any member of idol girl group)...
but uri Shinhye won't have a public relation until she will get married :( . this is the best solution for a celebrity who want to preserve 

[CONCERT] 

2014 CNBLUE LIVE [Can’t Stop] in Seoul
Date: April 19-20, 2014 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 6 pm 
Venue: Jamsil Indoor Stadium

---

2014 CNBLUE LIVE [Can’t Stop] in Busan
Date: April 26, 2014 (Saturday) 
Time: 7 pm
Venue: Busan BEXCO

http://fncent.com/CNBLUE/b/notice/2358

1897666_10152033587776313_379449048_n.jp

‘올라이브’로 펼쳐지는 씨엔블루 단독 컴백쇼, ‘Can’t Stop’이 이틀 앞으로 다가왔습니다. 
3월 2일에서 3일로 넘어가는 밤 12시 15분, SBS에서 방송되는 ‘씨엔블루 컴백쇼- Can’t Stop’ 놓치지 마세요!!
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE #캔트스톱 #CantStop

CNBLUE all-live comeback show ‘Can’t Stop’ which will be aired in SBS, is only two days away.
Don’t forget to watch comeback show of CNBLUE on March 2, a quarter past midnight!

1959524_602795609798268_1021277941_n.png

CR CNBLUE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Park Shin Hye Is a Morning Angel for Latest Episode of “1Night, 2 Days”Screen-Shot-2014-02-27-at-10.20.23-PM.pn

Actress Park Shin Hye will is the next “morning angel” for “1 Night 2 Days!”

On February 28, Park Shin Hye’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment announced, “Park Shin Hye just finished filming a fun episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ in Jangheung, Jeollanam-do.” 

The morning after the cast had spent the night, Park Shin Hye utilized a unique wake-up strategy and then spent the rest of the day participating in fun activities with the cast members. It has been reported that the members enthusiastically cheered when they discovered that their morning angel was none other than sweet and lovable actress, Park Shin Hye. 

The episode featuring Park Shin Hye on ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ will air on March 2. 

Actress Park Shin Hye has garnered love from the public for her roles in various dramas and movies such as “The Heirs,” “Flower Boys Next Door,” “You’ve Fallen for Me,” and “Miracle in Cell No.7.” 

soompi

via PSH Thread

kimsoyeon18 said: CNBLUE COMEBACK STAGE ON MUSIC BANK
CR akfnzh syj
SLEEPLESS NIGHT

CANT STOP

IGNORE IGNORE JUST IGNORE WE'RE FRIENDLY ALWAYS xD
AND THINK POSSITIVE 
FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD :x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
LETS JUST EAT SOME BURGERS xD

Dooliers its time to vote xD
VOTE VOTE VOTE AND VOTE FOR CNBLUE  

THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON TOP 4
power vote dooliers
i think you know whats on issue today on soompi on yonghwa's interview 
LOOL JUST POSSITIVE
REMEMBER FRIENDSHIP IS MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) :x :x :x :x
Hi @lucika  :-h :-h :-h
ohh its dinner my dinner only is hamburger lets have hamburger party =)) =)) =))

Archived