The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

At that time, i suggest you open your purse to buy a new one.

And after the old one get washed, u have 2 Mr. Dooley for both sides of you :) 
*OMO my crazy mind*

Yong Hwa's gonna love the smell of some fresh air honey.Kidding!!!

This thread is moving so fast! Need to catch up!

[PHOTO] Yonghwa with a Model Girl in their upcoming album MV! ^.^

(Source : kooloooroowa IG)1798419_628313020539847_172605854_n.jpg

[scan]Korea TV Drama Magazine VoL. 59 - Yonghwa |scanned by yfftw1120 via:kosall

1896851_628099507227865_1466181247_n.jpg

cto
again the bracelet
1662601_628311183873364_527780856_n.jpg

mornight its 2:40am in the philippines I-) I-) I-) :-h :-h :-h

Guest maya2206

Well, dun u think they're obvious? :x

They're adorable...It's okay if you're not dating because I dont want you to break up, but I hope that both of you will realize you are made to be together and forever

YONGSHIN FIGHTING!!!

Guest maya2206

all the people who saw this couple will realize that they're always happy when they are together :x...

I want you to end up together, no need to be dating just get married

<:-P :-bd

Cr : spring day  

Guest maya2206

This is one of my fav bts from YAB

Shin hye ssi why you so shy and nervous, from the body language we know you're not afraid to Yonghwa fans but when it's your heart beat faster...dont you???

:\"> :\">

Cr : sakina

Guest anita22

I haven't check this thread for 5 pages now. I am glad it is moving faster and we might reach the 500 for Ms. Dooley's birthday. About the question on how I started to like the Dooley/Yongshin couple, well I started to like them when I watched Heartstrings. I first watched Heartstrings and fell in love with both of them. I like Yonghwa's singing and Shin Hye's acting. But most of all, I love their interactions onscreen. They have so much chemistry, I thought. Then I found about You're Beautiful. I just watched scenes with Shinwoo and Mi nam hehehe. I then started to search more about the both of them individually. I found out about CN Blue, and became a boice. I watched more dramas of Ms. Dooley. In the end, I became a shipper of this couple by watching the BTS of both dramas. The cherry on the top was Baeksang 2012 with Mr. Dooley singing Hey you and pointing to a certain direction. And that is how I end up finding about this thread in which I now I am welcome. Thank you dooliers. 

Guest NorineJ

Good Night Dooliers ah!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_lztwlyVxgK1r1fkrso1_500.png

ctto

& Good Morning & Good Afternoon, Dooliers

tumblr_lyc7clSvgR1ro6zgvo1_500.gif

ctto

Kyyaa!!!

I woke up & check n saw YH's smiley stare I'm so melting.....makes my crazy morning. Like @shinyong29 & @se7enbigbang said HARUS

Kekeke GOOD MORNING/GOOD NOON/GOOD NIGHT Dooliers!!!

:D:D

Guest ShilohB

tumblr_inline_my6p4tRoyJ1qauajd.jpg

중국 까페베네에서 인터뷰했어요~ 아메리카노 맛있어 히히.. 이제 모든 일정을 마치고 밥먹으러 갑니다~ 북경도 날씨가 많이 춥네요.. 감기 조심하세요 여러분~~~

Had an interview at Caffe Bene in China~ American coffee is so nice hehe.. Schedules have all ended, time to eat.. The weather is so cold in Beijing.. Everyone please take care~~~

Translation: Park Shin Hye_Singapore

who also likes & drinks American Coffee?? hehhee- coincidence???

Britney-ShilohB

said:

중국 까페베네에서 인터뷰했어요~ 아메리카노 맛있어 히히.. 이제 모든 일정을 마치고 밥먹으러 갑니다~ 북경도 날씨가 많이 춥네요.. 감기 조심하세요 여러분~~~

Had an interview at Caffe Bene in China~ American coffee is so nice hehe.. Schedules have all ended, time to eat.. The weather is so cold in Beijing.. Everyone please take care~~~

Translation: Park Shin Hye_Singapore

who also likes & drinks American Coffee?? hehhee- coincidence???

Guest NorineJ

Come to think about it Mr Dooley drama characters had SH first n second name in it!!

1. Kang SHIN Woo

2. Lee SHIN

3. PARK See Jo

Coincidence too??

If he had join The Heirs, it will a totally different name - Kim Tan seriously doesn't suit him neither is Choi Young Do =))

My random Dooleysional Tots!

Guest ShilohB

class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye’s Followers on Weibo Reach 5 Million

A rep from S.A.L.T Entertainment, the actress’s agency, announced on February 7, “She has over 5 million followers on Chinese social networking service, Weibo, which is the first time for any Korean actress. The exact number of followers is 5,398,000, but the number is expected to rise.”

class="titleNews"WOW ...U go girl....

as for me,the answer for @shemotional question is because of the special relationship between yonghwa and shinhye make me fall in love towards them.especially when i saw their bts. my heart always fluttered whenever i saw those two smile toward each other, playing together and talking like in their own world. im really thankful for my cousin for introduce me the Heartstring drama and now it lead me to become a doolier. heartstring always will be my number one fav drama and i love all scene of lee gyuwon and lee shin especially when they started to become a couple.they really sweet! besides,the couple thingy like same bracelet and shoes made me more believe there's something special between them. ;;) in the end,i became a boice,a starlight angel and a doolier. i still have faith that shinhye and yonghwa are a couple in real life. bt if it is nt true,i always support them individually no matter what. Fighting dooley!

Archived