The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Hi all....@shinhong29: do you have the video for japan fm which SH and YH shy and smile a lot? Can you share the link? And for YAB farewell party, i watched that SH and YH sing a song when SH bring cake and JGS said if i not wrong hear is sarange for two people...anyone here cantranslate kore n please....the JGS said is for SH and YH...very very curious about that.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

I just want to share my dooleysional mind :D maybe this is what yonghwa feeling...during YAB, heartstring,right now until they future..:X "Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldn't speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found it's missing piece ***So as long as I live I love you will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very last breath This day I'll cherish You look so beautiful in white Tonight What we have is timeless My love is endless And with this scream I say to the world You're my every reason You're all that I believe in with all my heart I mean every word" -beautiful in white by shane filan-

cynthia2 said: Hi all....@shinhong29: do you have the video for japan fm which SH and YH shy and smile a lot? Can you share the link? And for YAB farewell party, i watched that SH and YH sing a song when SH bring cake and JGS said if i not wrong hear is sarange for two people...anyone here cantranslate kore n please....the JGS said is for SH and YH...very very curious about that.

Guest NorineJ

They seemed to luv uri PSH. If only Sumone can translate I tot I heard yonghwa's name mentioned too how I wish someone can translate this interview  :(( :(( :((

cr to the uploader

Guest maya2206

Can i recommend FnC make a hugging pillow with the same size with Mr. Dooley? I don't ever dare to think about the consequence for the user :(( 

How we could go for sleep if the pillow is like mr dooley, I even can not close my eyes...maybe I can forget to breath too

=P~

Park Shin Hye radiates in pictorial for makeup brand 'Enprani'

park-shin-hye_1391671083_af_org.jpg
Park Shin Hye gave a breath of fresh air with her natural beauty in a pictorial for cosmetics brand 'Enprani'!

The actress modeled the brand's 2014 S/S makeup look 'Peony Dew' looking like a blossoming flower with her pink and orange makeup. The brand highlighted her pure and innocent image for the new line.

The brand's marketing director commented, "Park Shin Hye's image in the pictorial for the S/S line will attract the attention of female consumers who want clear and beautiful skin."

Park Shin Hye is set to enter filming for her new film 'The Tailors' this month.

cre: allkpop

Guest NorineJ

@Shinyong29 u're right bout the analyzing Look at this video PSH was practically maybe unconsciously unknowingly comfortably leaning slightly on YH!! :D n YH looked at her, aigoo these 2

Archived