The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

I post alr. Just check it my dear!

tumblr_m05npiioTI1qifouqo1_500.gif

ctto

Thanks @se7enbigbang! Wow! Flying kiss frm YH aish...u will make others envy kyyaa!! Rofl Dooleysional mode on!!! Lol!!

Tonight definitely I can't slp =)) :\">

Guest silvergate08

i have mix emotions with this thread /:) im happy that so many are spazzing and the thread is moving fast but shock too that it is so fast i have many pages to backread

like yesterday its page 457 then today morning when i check my cellphone its page 462! i was WHAT?!!
@-) @-) @-)

the reason that im complaining because my cellphone is too slow to load the pages HHAHAHAH. nevermind me im just joking

HAHAHAHAHAH
=)) =)) =))

i have mix emotions with this thread /:) im happy that so many are spazzing and the thread is moving fast but shock too that it is so fast i have many pages to backread

like yesterday its page 457 then today morning when i check my cellphone its page 462! i was WHAT?!!

@-) @-) @-)

the reason that im complaining because my cellphone is too slow to load the pages HHAHAHAH. nevermind me im just joking

HAHAHAHAHAH

=)) =)) =))

Hahaha totally. It has happened to me too. And my cellphone's battery is got died too fast. Lol

silvergate08

said: i have mix emotions with this thread /:) im happy that so many are spazzing and the thread is moving fast but shock too that it is so fast i have many pages to backread

@-) @-) @-)

HAHAHAHAHAH

=)) =)) =))

Here is Mr. Dooley's sweet note with candle 
fncstore_387.jpg
tumblr_inline_mzdzp6fhMH1qif2zj.jpg

Love Light - YongHwa : The combination of vanilla and white musk gives the soft feel warm. My personal favorite is warm in cold weather. Warm weather and feels the sweet house. Soft, warm and yet, sweet. Immerse until you feel the flavor. The sweet fragrances is not too heavy tho. I think it’s a good for daily usage.

Photo credit to FNC StoreTranslation credit to nailloveblue

Guest silvergate08

cynthia2 said: Hi all....@silvergate08.: so our dooley couple is ......^~^ very very happy with this... Yes, YH is confess with SH at baeksang 2012.... So please the moment come again in this year......our dooley couple is very happy when they are together... Chingu....can you add my kkt to kkt group? My id is KL0770225. Thank you...

@silvergate08 @shinyong29 that's why i'm too sad if i need to travel without my lappy... such a sorrowful life...  :((

Yes. It becomes habit. Dropping here even just checked .It's really daily vitamin right...even when im tired just open this thread then read your comment, i found myself laughing and feel giddy at the same time.luckyly there's no one who saw me. Hhahahhaaa xx

Guest silvergate08

my everyday life:

630am - wakes up
630am - 730am - cook breakfast and takeout lunch for my papa
730am - 830am - chat with papa, papa goes to work
830am - open cellphone, look for wifi signal, sits down and smilingly open first dooley forum and the nest

giggle entire day
:x :x :x

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/cnblue-to-hold-a-comeback-show-on-sbs-yonghwas-self-composed-song-confirmed-to-be-the-new-title-track#axzz2sVR6S0qv

I'm so excited!

Can't wait for their new songs.....even the boys are very busy right now...hope they can manage all that to have enough freetime!

And especially Mr. Dooley have enough time for Mrs. Dooley! We all know you miss her :x

Guest NorineJ

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/38-Dining-room/39119-Yong♥Shin--YONGHWA--SHIN-HYE?limit=10&start=3030

@silvergate08 lol!! Ur life is simple chingu try being a mum of 4 lil kids n keeping up with this thread & my Dooliers! In fact I'm loving it :D

I'm wondering wat ms Dooley is doing right now since mr Dooley n d boys r busy

@silvergate08 @shinyong29 that's why i'm too sad if i need to travel without my lappy... such a sorrowful life...  :((

I feel you chinggu i did not take my lappy with me either and the internet connection is so slow. I can only use my handphone when im at home and join kkt & visit the thread because i did not bother buying a nano sim card here since im only staying two weeks for my vacation..

Anyway i see a lot of newbies yay!! Welcome to all of you!!! :)

If anyone want to sleep with mr.Park Se Joo, 
pay USD 31 ...to buy this pillow cover ;)

fncstore_372.jpg
Credit to FNC Store

Lol! How can you sleep next to Mr. Park Se Joo??? My heart would flutter all the time......And poor him, he will go through a very very hard time cause i would hug him too much so he hasn't enough air to breathe :))

Key Comfort Signals

• Leaning In, Moving Closer, or Turning to Face You

When someone is comfortable with you or interested in what you’re saying, they want to remove distance between the two of you. You can think of it as “If someone FEELS close to me, they want to BE close to me”.

Removing distance can take different forms. Sometimes your partner will lean towards you—a good sign! Other times, they’ll turn to face you, or physically scoot closer. They might also remove an object that is between the two of you (for instance, setting their dinner plate aside when at a restaurant.)

Feet in particular are a reliable (if subtle) indicator of someone turning towards you. Someone might consciously be choosing to face towards you, but most people aren’t consciously aware of what their feet are doing. So if someone turns their feet towards you, that’s probably a genuine expression of comfort and therefore a very good sign.

• A Tilted Head or a Head Rested on a Hand

A tilted head indicates curiosity, whereas resting their head on their hand implies that they’re listening intently. Both indicate comfort. If someone is focused on what you’re saying, it’s very common to see them leaning forward, resting their elbow on a table and their head in their hand.

• One Leg Tucked Underneath On a Couch (Girls Only)

This is a girl-only signal, but a very powerful one. If a girl is sitting next to someone she feels comfortable with, she will often tuck one leg underneath her and turn towards that person. If you are on the receiving end of this, count yourself lucky. It means the girl really enjoys being with you.

• “I’m Digging This” Smile

Generally, someone will not be grinning madly throughout an encounter—if they are, you are probably talking with The Joker and should be concerned.

But, when people are enjoying themselves, often the corners of their mouth will be turned up slightly. It’s subtle, but I call this the “I’m digging this” smile—it shows that people are enjoying whatever’s going on. If you’re telling a funny story to your friends and you notice this smile, that’s a good sign.

• Physical Touch

This is a significant indicator of comfort. If someone is feeling comfortable with you, they’re much more likely to touch your shoulder to get your attention, or put their hand on your knee when they ask if you’re ok, or give you a hug when they greet you.

Physical touch varies a lot by individuals, so don’t worry if someone is not touching you physically—they might just not be touchy. But if someone is touching you, than you can conclude that they’re feeling fairly comfortable with you.

( cr : http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/body-language/comfort-field-guide )

Heartstrings-Lee-Shin-Lee-Gyu-Won-korean11.jpg12.jpg306873_437290892982978_1055460050_n.jpgAycEbB9CYAEGSOU.jpg17.jpgPark-Shin-Hye-Jung-Yong-Hwa-Heartstrings47916_353737961382905_162536514_n.jpgp25.jpg0a5a9798f6eecb9738db4945.jpg

all pic credit to the proper owner

DO I NEED SAY MORE???

:)

The moment you find someone you feel comfortable around, someone you can say anything to without thinking about your words, someone you can be around wearing anything you want, thats the moment you know you found the person you'll spend the rest of your life with.

- daisy2011-

Archived