The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zeldaxdooley

Omo! This is too funny! kekeke :DD

Hello chingus! Long time no post. (。◕‿◕。)
I was browsing through Vine and I came across this video and I couldn't help but laugh 'cause it is so true!Did anyone of you felt like happy dancing when Lee Shin and Gyu Won ended together in the end of Heartstrings? :DWell I did. lol Just like her. ;D
Watch here!

DON'T TRY HARD TO MAKE YOUR OTP LOOKS REAL. COZ WHEN IN THE FUTURE THEY ARE NOT BELONG TOGETHER, SO YOU WON'T HURT THAT MUCH. IF YOUR OTP IS REALLY REAL THEN, SO IT"S JUST A BONUS FOR YOUR WISH ^^. JUST ENJOY THE SHIPPING WORLD WITHOUT BEING OVER CRAZY OR DISTURBING YOUR OTP PRIVACY. STAY RESPECT.
:)>-

Guest mycha26

kimsoyeon18 said: THE JUNG FAMILY 
AGAIN *HOPING*  :x :x :x

:)) :)) :))

This is really bugging me since someone (I didn't remember who) in this thread post Jung family. Who are these two cuties in Jung Family pic? thx

Guest maya2206

I

DON'T TRY HARD TO MAKE YOUR OTP LOOKS REAL. COZ WHEN IN THE FUTURE THEY ARE NOT BELONG TOGETHER, SO YOU WON'T HURT THAT MUCH. IF YOUR OTP IS REALLY REAL THEN, SO IT"S JUST A BONUS FOR YOUR WISH ^^. JUST ENJOY THE SHIPPING WORLD WITHOUT BEING OVER CRAZY OR DISTURBING YOUR OTP PRIVACY. STAY RESPECT.

:)>-

agree with you...we dont have to interfere their personal life, they decided what they want in their life. The only thing that we have to do is always support their decision.

Archived