The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doremii*

said: "

지금도 사귐 . 최근에도 강미녁이랑 정용화랑 박신혜 셋이서 영화도 봤던데"

rough translation: they are still dating. recently, kang minhyuk (they used a nickname for him), jyh & psh saw a movie together

idk how "recent" this person is talking about, considering cnblue has been on tour since the 20th and shinhye was on vacation in malaysia before that.

and this mh/yh/sh movie thing appeared in another pann post from yesterday too:

"
아직 사귄나보던데 전에 정용화 강민혁 박신혜 세 명이서심야 영화 보러 갔단 목격글 올라왔었음"

so apparently those 3 hung out recently? btw the most upvoted comment in this post is super long lol and seems to talk about minhyuk/yonghwa/shinhye??

@kímoyeon18 & @cikabella I miss u guys too. :)Im now still on the process of reading the last 17 pages. So many news that i need to update :)
Park Shin Hye Feb. 2014 schedule:
Movie '상의원' <Royal Tailors> to start filming in February.
9/2 - 10/2 - Inbound FM
15/2 - Birthday celebration/FM with Korea Official FC 'Starlight Angles'
Source: S.A.L.T ENT.
cre: tmoonsun.

shinyong29

said: annyeong fellow member...have a great sunday ^^ n welcome to new family member, keep n enjoy posting ur post here

:)

btw, did shin already in korea now? coz i saw Se Mi  ( cha bo un ) twitter yesterday, she went to musical performance n the last sentence of her post is with shin . did they watch the musical together? bcz i dont know the exact translate so i post here.

i'm so proud of shinhye. she is really friendly with others. especially with her co-star. the positive power vibe of Shinhye. she can make a friend with anyone.

btw, when i see Se Mi is so close with shinhye..remain me again of Heartstrings.. as their friendship Gyu won n Cha Bo Un..hehe. this is one of the reason why i can never forget HS.

I need Lee Shin now................... upsttt . Cha Bo Un, it's the best if u didn't disturb them.

)

)

Guest NorineJ

Could dat recent movie b during d break cnblue had during December?? Hmm....maybe MH was around to avoid further speculations which is gd at least he can protect our Dooley from further anti comments....

@se7enbigbang miss u loads!!

@cikbella chingu yah I luv ur fanfic!!!

Guest dragonangel50

@doremii*

天★" (star angel) tattoo and it's currently trending on pann nate right now. anyone want to translate the comments?

Is this tatoo new?bcz I already saw that tattoo in some pics when cnblue doing their concert in japan couple years a go..

@se7enbigbang chingu ahh welcome back!! How's your vacation? Miss you all^^

spazz mode activate...  :D
tumblr_ms9t7tOfmY1rlm32zo1_250.giftumblr_ms9t7tOfmY1rlm32zo2_250.gif
tumblr_ms9t7tOfmY1rlm32zo5_250.giftumblr_ms9t7tOfmY1rlm32zo6_250.gif
tumblr_mq16rrQk211rg0msyo1_250.giftumblr_mq16rrQk211rg0msyo3_250.gif

ctto

se7enbigbang said: @kímoyeon18 & @cikabella I miss u guys too. :)Im now still on the process of reading the last 17 pages. So many news that i need to update :)
Park Shin Hye Feb. 2014 schedule:
Movie '상의원' <Royal Tailors> to start filming in February.
9/2 - 10/2 - Inbound FM
15/2 - Birthday celebration/FM with Korea Official FC 'Starlight Angles'
Source: S.A.L.T ENT.
cre: tmoonsun.

Guest NorineJ

Recently, Ms. Dooley was hanging around with Cha Bo Won alot.

The last sentence "I watch the show well with @ssinz.
I wonder what would they say when going out like this?
Ab the drama
Ab the time when they shot Hearstrings
Or discuss ab Dooley Couple's relationship.
Hahaha :) :))
Im now so imaginative

WHAT is Cha Bo Un real name again? The comments stated MI River or sth? Could it be one of their frens name has a river meaning to it??

Aishh...now I'm scared of wat the antis gonna comment saw one post indicating d fake wife signature n YH

Guest NorineJ

All I can say is YH definitely is in luv with his own song dat he sang for ms Dooley in Heartstrings

And we Dooliers luv it to the max!

@kimsoyeon18thank you for welcoming me!! sorry for my late response :) well, I'm 17 y/o. san ka sa ph? :)
@yongyongie22182
hello fellow doolier! I'm from ph too! Is that for real?! :o I hope that they'll visit here every month!! (to see the building progress of the school!) haha! are you also a boice? :)

cnblouise said: @kimsoyeon18thank you for welcoming me!! sorry for my late response :) well, I'm 17 y/o. san ka sa ph? :)
@yongyongie22182
hello fellow doolier! I'm from ph too! Is that for real?! :o I hope that they'll visit here every month!! (to see the building progress of the school!) haha! are you also a boice? :)

se7enbigbang said:

shinyong29

said: annyeong fellow member...have a great sunday ^^ n welcome to new family member, keep n enjoy posting ur post here

btw, did shin already in korea now? coz i saw Se Mi  ( cha bo un ) twitter yesterday, she went to musical performance n the last sentence of her post is with shin . did they watch the musical together? bcz i dont know the exact translate so i post here.

i'm so proud of shinhye. she is really friendly with others. especially with her co-star. the positive power vibe of Shinhye. she can make a friend with anyone.

btw, when i see Se Mi is so close with shinhye..remain me again of Heartstrings.. as their friendship Gyu won n Cha Bo Un..hehe. this is one of the reason why i can never forget HS.

I need Lee Shin now................... upsttt . Cha Bo Un, it's the best if u didn't disturb them.

)

)

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Hidden Story to the ‘Who drew which horse?!’ event]cr CNBLUE Facebook FanPage
lool
2014년 갑오년 설맞이 FNC 말띠 아티스트들의 깜짝 이벤트에 숨겨진 이야기!!
1번 종현씨 말그림의 말 머리부분을 유심히 봐주세요!
종현씨의 말에 숨겨진 비밀이 있었으니, 바로 용툰의 용작가님의 손길이 있었다는 사실!! 

A secret to 2014 Lunar New Year Event with FNC artist born in the Year of the Horse!!!
Take a close look at Lee Jong-Hyun’s picture, especially the head part of the horse!
There’s a secret to the picture… there was a help of Artist Yong, Jung Yong-Hwa in that part!!

1011236_589513644459798_952832730_n.png종현씨가 그리는 말 그림을 옆에서 유심히 지켜보던 용작가!
Artist Yong takes a close look at the horse picture of Lee Jong-Hyun.
12074_589513637793132_1566626790_n.png말 머리부분에서 헤매던 종현씨는 용작가에게 도움을 청합니다! 

Lee Jong-Hyun asks for Artist Yong’s help when drawing the head part of the horse!
1891177_589513641126465_2121544186_n.png

Guest yongyongie22182

@cikbella , thank you unnie. :))

@cnblouise , yes unnie, I am also prudly BOICE. My songlist are all CNBLUE songs and the OST of You've Fallen For Me. :))

Archived