The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest elinasa

Hey guys!!!! I'm new fan from iran after watching heartstrings I totally fell in love with this couple!!!! they r soooo cute<3 plzzzz be real YONGSHIN

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

can u see the difference??? he changed his cross.. :P

I know it's only a cross, but why changed it..the previous one is a cross but it looks like a P..my opinion only..
diahw said: 1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg1601021_581173795293783_908527531_n.jpg
BelI8HvCQAA7B0j.pngBelI8HvCQAA7B0j.png

hello dooliers... newbie here
just feel curious about yonghwa's necklace that i see "P" or maybe it just in my imagination
thank you...
please be nice to me
:)

Guest ShilohB

anyone can translate this article..regarding our ms dooley..hopefully news abt her and the other actor won't hurt her career..

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000435113

Guest sheshel

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-deny.html?m=1

New article in NB about Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho dating rumors. Look at comment #2.

:)) :)) :))

Guest sheshel

anyone can translate this article..regarding our ms dooley..hopefully news abt her and the other actor won't hurt her career..

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000435113

Chingu, NB translated the article and I posted the link above. Nothing to worry! It's just dating rumor in China but they denied it :-)

btw in terms of collab, I'd rather see yonghwa

:D

I don't really want them in a drama together again because I think in order for them to grow as actors (esp yonghwa), they need to work with older actors/actresses. Yonghwa learned so much from the older cast of MHIYC even if the drama wasn't a success.

I can see them collab-ing musically in the future since President Han (FNC's ceo) likes shinhye a lot lol

Guest sheshel

@ sheshel

thanks...hahahha-when article abt those 2 appears, always comment like no 2 appears....hehhehee

KNetz always bringing up Yong Hwa's name whenever Shin Hye has an article being linked to another man.

i like these comments-
2. [+408, -86] Jung Yonghwa dislikes this article

7. [+61, -4] The outlet that reported is 67.com and they're known for spreading rumors or made up stories about Hallyu stars. Even the Chinese don't take them seriously ㅋㅋ

yay a new shipper  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ welcome @elinasa to the world of dooley couple hope you will enjoy here and post more
goodmorning to all 
well dating rumors loool i dont believe they are dating because unnie shin hye is doing a CF only with JGK just a CF only who the heck spreading that 
lool i think most of K-Nets are YongShin Shippers Like Us i think
lool i just miss my unnie shin hye profile pic

honestly im kinda sad that dating rumor but i know its not true 

Archived