The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then something sweet and warm:)

Here is candies Boice NY prepare for concert's attendees. They're thoughtful and creative. So nice!

1535443_264456217043871_548977750_n.jpg

cr to @CNBYonghwa

1517592_264675120355314_679953559_n.jpg

Cr@Senseyonghwa

1510730_264608717028621_119387565_n.jpg

Cr@coffeeholic18

jyhpsh

said:

Hello Dooliers, 
Finally I can manage to review and comment for almost 10 pages from last few days :) Since i'm out of date so I hope pic in quote will be acceptable. 
EditBy chance, this post is fist post of page 400 therefore I think I want to post something special . Then I see fanart of ms. Dooley @seve7nbigbang posted on 20Jan, I try to make a picture with theme Emotional for our beloved Dooley couple. This is my first time being collage maker. I even can not imagine someday I can do something "high technical" like this. See, only love can do.Here it is. I hope you guys like it. Original fanarts credit as tagged.

Mr. Dooley treats fan with his adorable photo :)
He has just updated his twt.
여러분 안녕하세요! 용화예요^^ NYC 공연이 끝났습니다!!! 정말 재밌었어요!!! 뉴욕에 눈이 많이 왔는데 공연장까지 오셔서 저희를 응원해 주신 팬분들께 다시한번 감사합니다. 한국도 많이 춥죠? 감기 조심하세요! 남은 공연 잘하고 돌아갈게요^^ Just Music!
[TRANS] Hello everybody! Yonghwa here^^ NYC concert has ended!!! It was really fun!!! Again I would like to thank fans who came all the way to New York despite the heavy snow. Korea is really cold too right? Beware of the colds! Will do my best for the remaining concert and come back to you^^ Just Music!cre: fizhasan834749445.png?1390366340
P/S: Korea is really cold too right? Beware of the colds! Will do my best for the remaining concert and come back to you^^Is there any hidden message here????? I smell something :) LOL

Guest dooleykel1925

se7enbigbang said: Mr. Dooley treats fan with his adorable photo :)
여러분 안녕하세요! 용화예요^^ NYC 공연이 끝났습니다!!! 정말 재밌었어요!!! 뉴욕에 눈이 많이 왔는데 공연장까지 오셔서 저희를 응원해 주신 팬분들께 다시한번 감사합니다. 한국도 많이 춥죠? 감기 조심하세요! 남은 공연 잘하고 돌아갈게요^^ Just Music!
[TRANS] Hello everybody! Yonghwa here^^ NYC concert has ended!!! It was really fun!!! Again I would like to thank fans who came all the way to New York despite the heavy snow. Korea is really cold too right? Beware of the colds! Will do my best for the remaining concert and come back to you^^ Just Music!cre: fizhasan834749445.png?1390366340
P/S: Korea is really cold too right? Beware of the colds! Will do my best for the remaining concert and come back to you^^Is there any hidden message here????? I smell something :) LOL

Guest ShilohB

dooleykel1925 said: se7enbigbang said: Mr. Dooley treats fan with his adorable photo :)

Archived