How to retract email sent from google groups

chaegyeong

So this is our problem. My boss listed down a few things the other day, some rather jokingly and asked us to print it out, which my friend did but he didn't show it to my boss before he distributed it on google groups so now my boss is quite unhappy cos everyone thinks he's serious about some of the things he mentioned which he only meant as a joke. Now he wants us to find a way to retract the email sent to everybody by google groups cos he's worried everybody will get the wrong message. any ideas? is it even possible?

No way to retract - that's the reason people don't send random emails when drunk, angry, or in a weird state of mind. You could try Google's Undo but unless you had it enabled before and clicked the button within a few seconds, it won't do anything to retract the message.

Someone should step up and take responsibility for the problem. Send a new (apology) message around.

Archived