Indian Celeb wedding pictures

Guest priya_rach

i respect that they still do it in the traditional sense, very cool. considering they're celebs , you'd think they try to make it seem as western as they can, but its totally the opposite of that, some of my indian friends dont even wanna do trandtional, so i have alot of respect for them.

Guest .:precious:.

yeah yeah India brap brap lol (sorry guys just reppin XD)

I love indian wedings so fun and man dance dance danceeee o yes and sweets lol

Guest vanggirlie

hritik and his wife are the cutest couple. srk has a really fancy hat type of thing. everyone looks great and happy.

Guest globosapien

i've always thought that indian women were the most gorgeous women in the world.

thanks for the beautiful pictures.

Guest yoojini

IT'S AMITABH BACHCHAAN richard simmons! haha I love that guy. and there's kajol, very nice.

and his wife is one lucky biaaaaatch.xP he is such an amazing actor.

Guest cinnamoroll

Indian women are so pretty to me.

i've always thought that indian women were the most gorgeous women in the world.

thanks for the beautiful pictures.

agreeed!

and i'm even more sure because there's an indian girl in my class, and she is sooo pretty that when i first looked at her, i was blinded! i had to look away! she was sooooooo pretty!

and i wish these pictures had better color..i bet they would be such rich and colorful pictures with better details- gorgeoussssss

Guest she-smiles

ah... madhuri dixit is so beautiful! i must say, she is bollywood's greatest dancer. imo.

and kajol... i miss seeing her around in bollywood.

oh yeah, and i can't forget hrithik rashan... although he's married, he is still so fa-reakin' HOT!

Archived