Shopping Poll

Guest TeamSOOMPI

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Celebrity/drama-related merchandise

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? YesAsia, dvdheaven

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? If it's concert/fanmeeting-related and/or special packages where we can watch music shows or go to drama locations (not necessarily during shooting). Price depends on what's offered and for how long, I guess. Kind of hard to say. Roughly around USD$1000 for 5D6N, perhaps?

14. Age/Gender/Location: 28/Female/Malaysia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest k i m i i

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothes, skin care products, facial packs and masks, and celebrity related items

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Yesasia, Amazon, Ebay

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Yes, but it will depend on the destination, length of stay, and bonuses included with the package. (Definitely out of country) Less than $3000.

14. Age/Gender/Location 19/Female/NY

Guest Angelspatience

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Celebrity related merchandise like sell phone straps and cds etc. Make up with good explanations of what the product is and does would be great. 

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Yesasia and kpoptown

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? I'm hoping to plan a trip to Korea in the next year or so, so if Soompi was offering a package I would definitely be interested. Something related to the Kpop culture would be interesting. Maybe a tour of filming locations for dramas or possible offering the chance to go to a studio to watch one of the music shows. As I haven't looked into any sort of tour in Korea I honestly cant comment on a price.

14. Age/Gender/Location 31 / Female / Newfoundland, Canada

Guest Luvcutie

11. What items are you most interested in buying?

Accessories, Korean Album, Drama-related album

12. Where do you currently make online purchases?

online shop in my country

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

depends on the location and the budget. Maybe around S$3000.

14. Age/Gender/Location

18 / F / Indonesia

I buy anything that really appeals to me, mostly clothes, makeup and accessories I can't find in Canada.

ebay, yesasia, yesstyle, online stores (Sephora, Forever21, JR.com, etc)

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

Depends on where it goes to, but probably if its cheaper than other tour packages.

14. Age/Gender/Location

18/Female/Canada

Guest Big2ne1Bang

11. What items are you most interested in buying?- Cosmetics and Clothes

12. Where do you currently make online purchases?-Ebay

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?- Umm Depends on the price mostly but like a concert or drama or even a tour of korea is fine but the price maybe USD$1000 or less (^__^)-

14. Age/Gender/Location-15/F/U.S.A.,North Carolina

Guest Aquafina

Clothes & technological gadgets

eBay

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

Sure, depending on the location offered and the price range. I'm interested in cruises around east Asia. Around 7days for under $1500? xD

14. Age/Gender/Location

21/F/USA

Guest shymegirl

11. What items are you most interested in buying? cosmetics, jewelry/accessories, t-shirts, bags/purses

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? avon, amazon

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Well maybe but for now no cause I'm broke :(

14. Age/Gender/Location. 20 / Female / Oahu, Hawaii

Guest cekavazosia

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Kpop cds, posters, collectibles. Also various dramas merchandise.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? YesAsia, ebay.

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? I don't know... It depends on the price and location.

14. Age/Gender/Location 15/Female/Lithuania

Guest theharajukugirl

11. CD's, TVXQ, 2NE1, and F(x) Related Items.

12. eBay, Trusted Sites

13. Trips to Korea, Japan and Taiwan 7-16 days $1,500-$2,000 USD

14. 19.Female. San Diego, CA, US

Guest TeeSaid

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Mostly items relating to Korean entertainment -posters, albums, dvds, or any other kind of goodies.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Yesasia and Yesstyle

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Absolutely! A soompi affiliated tour guide would be beyond amazing. Of course I would take into consideration the duration of the trip but anywhere around $2000 -give or take a few hundred. Although, I would be willing to pay extra if it included a chance to visit music shows or a concert if possible!

14. Age/Gender/Location 18, Female, CA

Hope this helps with future soompi plans!

Guest arilynn

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Artist-related products, music and makeup

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Overstock.com, amazon.com, yesasia

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Yes! its would depend on how long, like 4 days, 3 nights type deal. including hotel or something like that. i would pay 2000, if it included some type of activites..

14. Age/Gender/Location- 21/Female/North Carolina, USA

Guest kogepot

11. What items are you most interested in buying? phone accessories, idol merchandise

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? ebay, amazon, yesasia

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Depends on the tour package. I guess about $500-1200 would be reasonable.

14. Age/Gender/Location: 24/F/Manila, Philippines

Guest Elven_hime

11. What items are you most interested in buying? -> Clothes, accessories, BB creams, skin care products, different idol merchandise.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? -> ebay.

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? -> I would like to buy a travel tour, but couldn`t afford high prices. Around 1000$ would be fine, though.

14. Age/Gender/Location -> 22 y.o., female, Petrozavodsk (Russia).

Guest bbysasuke

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Korean related goods or things that really catch my interest. :)

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Ebay, Amazon, or YesAsia.

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? It depends on location; however, if I really wanted to I'd consider using Soompi. Maybe I'd be interested in a Fan-meeting or a tour for sight-seeing and the price will depend on whats included.

14. Age/Gender/Location 18/Female/Hawaii

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Soompi merchandise, apparel

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Ebay, Amazon, DX, online computer tech stores and various cosmetic stores

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? I'd buy local tourist attraction-type tickets, but I don't think I'd buy a full vacation package :sweatingbullets:

14. Age/Gender/Location 21/F/Vancouver, BC, Canada

Guest missdn

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Korean celeb endorsements, skin care, clothes, albums ect.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? amazon, ebay

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? HMMMMMM sounds interesting, but more info,, what kind of tour package exactly???

14. Age/Gender/Location 17/ female/ Phoenix, AZ

Guest mickeeng

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothes and Kpop CDs (not easily available at my area).

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Blogshops.

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Not now, maybe in the future.

14. Age/Gender/Location 18, Female, Malaysia.

K-Pop albums, Pictorials or official merchandise, clothes, bags, shoes

Mostly Gmarket Korea because of their loyalty scheme, discount coupons and customer events.

Sometimes eBay for out of print items or Amazon Japan for Japanese publications.

Yes if it involves visits to film sets (while filming is ongoing), or watch live shows (MuBank, Inkigayo etc) without having to queue for entry :ph34r: or visits to the TV stations, timed with concerts by Pop acts with front row seats... seems like I'm asking for the sky! :lol:

Pricing - value for money, the convenience it saves us etc.

14. Age/Gender/Location

34/F/SGP

Guest angela27

11. What items are you most interested in buying? clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, celebrity related items, cd, vcd, or dvd of music idols.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? blogs, multiply, facebook, wholesale-dress.net

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? I'll consider it if it is a package tour to Korea :) for the price? I'm not sure what is the running rate for that kind of tour. But i'll really would want that so I can visit the land where the Idols are. :)

14. Age/Gender/Location 21 / Female / Philippines

Archived