♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Lizzz

Dausung looked so shocked/scared in the video. It must have been so hard for him to know that a man MIGHT have died in an accident he was into. Nothings CONFIRMED yet for me because everyones in shock right now so news might not be 100% accurate.

Lets try not jumping into conclusions so fast. That wont help. Lets just all hope that this gets solved immediately and punish those who are at fault.

My condolonces goes out to the family of the motorcyclists...

*and i think those who are judging daesung are not his fans

I was like this when i read the news :blink:crazy.gif then it hit me and became like crazy.gif then like tears.gif

R.I.P to Mr. Hyun U_U

I feel like crap right now...

And I'm sure (judging how Dae is the type of person who always punishes himself for something wrong that he has done) that Dae is like in a living hell right now...

I hope that the autopsy can prove that Dae is innocent or at least the charges that they charge him would not be really serious, because of what I read.. it seems that he just hit the taxi, and the taxi hit the man...

poor taxi man.. U_U

I hope they will not charge them.. and find the man who hit-and-run the motorcycle man U_U

God knows what he does.. and justice will rule... (I hope so)

I'll pray a lot tonight (and i'm not even christian)

VIPz will always be by ur side Dae... BE STRONG!!! HIMNAESAEYO!!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

UPDATE:

“This is what the news are reporting on tv. Daesung ran over the already dead body and when the taxi stopped in front of the body to check on it, Daesung crashed into the taxi. The taxi driver changed lanes when he noticed the motorcyclist and stopped, got out and tried to dial 119. Mind you, this is already dark outside so Daesung driving behind the taxi driver didn’t see the body and ran over it and then hit the taxi since he couldn’t react fast enough. The taxi driver is not injured..no matter what people will put the blame on Daesung.”

Basically the motorcyclist was in between Daesung’s car and the taxi. Daesung hit the already unconscious and perhaps dead motorcyclist and then he hit the taxi because he wasn’t able to break fast enough.

C: ibigbang.wordpress.com

I hope everything will turn out fine in the end. Idk what to respond yet but RIP to the dead person and I hope Daesung will be okay. This must have been a total shock to him :tears:

Guest koreanfan74

I am scared right now. Daesung will be fine, right? and Bigbang gonna be Ok, right? What this came up with YG? Iam really scared right now. I hope YG family will be Ok :(

Guest toozdae08

^

try to calm down. There's nothing we can do here but we know that Dae did all the right things after the accident and has/is cooperating with the police. There's not much else he can do. The law is really iffy on this sort of thing but we can take comfort in the fact that Dae wasn't drinking and that he didn't try to run but stayed after and called the police. Have faith that it will work out.

Guest wanderlove

UPDATE:

The Korean media is reporting that as of 6:50AM KST, Daesung has completed five hours of initial investigations with the police, and is making his way home.

The star was described to have worn a black hoodie over his face while leaving the police station with his manager.

Police commented, “Daesung was overwhelmed with the accident today, but he diligently took part in the investigations.”

Source: Star News + allkpop

The police have come out with a statement for the first stage of the investigation saying that they believe Daesung is not behind the motorcyclist's death.

YG to Star News:

"Daesung is having a very hard time right now. The reason behind Daesung’s agony is concern and sadness for the deceased person, who may or may not have passed away because of his mistake. His sadness and concern for the deceased is first in his mind, so Daesung is crying a lot right now."

OMG... my heart is breaking.. reading this statement made me cry more.. I can't help it.. Daesung is one of those people who bottles everything inside him.. Please, Daesung be strong.. YG and others, do everything you can to help him..

Why did this have to happen? :tears: I've gone through so much mixed emotions today. And now knowing about Korea "indirect manslaughter law" I'm almost at a breaking point of fear. It was an accident!!! why should he be punished for something that was not intentional nor could be avoided?? I just worry about Daesung knowing he has a really pure heart and he will feel really guilty. I hope all YG Fam is really comforting and watching over him, because hes going to need it for whats to come. 

my poor daesung!! he seem so shock in the video!! i mean things can happen any time

and you wont even know so i dont blame him!! plus the taxi should of done a better job

of parking his car but we dont know!! and dont bring bigbang into this that its a JINX because

this does not bring all five of them in okay n if ur a true vip u wouldn;t be saying it he five year

jinx cuz this happen out of no where no one know!! but my pray goes to daesung n the motorcycle

hopefully they wont blame it on daesung his already shock and shaken up already!!

Guest peppermintsugar

I feel so sad for Daesung, to have such a heavy thought resting on your heart - and for the rest of his life, no doubt - I hope it's concluded that he did not have anything to do with the mans passing, and I hope even more than that that the man who hit and run is caught and convicted for his actions.

Continuing to keep everyone in my thoughts and heart.

I woke up to this news of Daesung involve in a car accident. This is an unfortunate time not only for fans but to the family of the guy who died in the accident. Initial report says that when Dae crashed the parked Taxi the motorcyclist was already dead. It's really hurtful to see Daesung on a video being taken to the police station however i cant help also but admire that he manned up to this situation and didnt flee. He cooperated as soon as the police came. Whatever the outcome of the investigation it will not change my support on Daesung and Bigbang. I hope the COMPLETE story comes out soon for Daesung and the victim's family.

RIP to the motorcyclist and deepest condolences for his family. As for VIPs, let's continue to support Daesung in this difficult time and ignore the haters who says hurtful words about Dae. We know better than be shaken by those.

If you have time on TWITTER, Soompi_Bigbang is trending

#wesupportdaesung

Iet us show our support to Daesung and that hopefully the whole truth would come out soon.

Guest shinhdeplol

UPDATE

UPDATE: While they don't think Daesung is behind the motorcyclist's death for now it was found that Daesung was over the speed limit driving at 80kmph in a 60kmph zone, so he will be charged for speeding. They are still investigating whether the motorcyclist died before or after Daesung arrived. For now though, they're assuming the man died before he arrived due to the hit and run. They also explained details about the accident and there was a taxi and another car in front of Daesung, those two were able to avoid the body, but Daesung didn't see it and then crashed into the taxi. If it's confirmed that Daesung didn't cause the motorcyclist's death, then the only thing he is responsible for is crashing into the taxi.

This is the police report. He's only responsible for crashing into the taxi due to unsafe driving. The police are now directing their attention at finding the hit and runner.

C: Flibbertigibbet @ 6theory

Guest mya1

oh my............ i wake up just now and i found out this news. i'm so shocked!

daesung... stay strong!. vip will always support you. i know i will always support you. 

UPDATE

UPDATE: While they don't think Daesung is behind the motorcyclist's death for now it was found that Daesung was over the speed limit driving at 80kmph in a 60kmph zone, so he will be charged for speeding. They are still investigating whether the motorcyclist died before or after Daesung arrived. For now though, they're assuming the man died before he arrived due to the hit and run. They also explained details about the accident and there was a taxi and another car in front of Daesung, those two were able to avoid the body, but Daesung didn't see it and then crashed into the taxi. If it's confirmed that Daesung didn't cause the motorcyclist's death, then the only thing he is responsible for is crashing into the taxi.

This is the police report. He's only responsible for crashing into the taxi due to unsafe driving. The police are now directing their attention at finding the hit and runner.

C: Flibbertigibbet @ 6theory

Oh.. My freaking God... If this is true.. I feel better now... I hope they can find the one responsible RIGHT NOW!!

The family of the victim.. I hope they are okay now...

And.. Dae... I hope he is holding it up... :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

20110531091002620251.jpg

C: Nate

According to reallywally@twiter, Nothing new from the report besides some additional unfortunate details about the motorcyclist.

Hmm well I'm relieved Dae won't be charged for anything more serious due to the man being dead before he came along. However its still incredibly sad. That hit & run person better hope the cops find them first or else I fear for their life. Their decision to run had disaster effect. Maybe the man could have lived and surely the situation with Dae and the Taxi driver would have never happened. Even though I understand being scared they should have done the honorable thing. Now we VIP really need to focus on letting Dae know that we still love him. He doesn't need to be ashamed of anything.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Daesung Car Accident Being Investigated by National Forensic Service

Following his car accident earlier this morning, Daesung got investigated by the police for over five hours, getting released around 7AM, local media reported. According to police, Daesung was not driving under the influence. But the motorcyclist he crashed into has been pronounced dead immediately following the accident and police is investigating whether his death was caused by Daesung’s crash or not.

“The motorcyclist has been confirmed to be dead but we’ll have to do more investigation to find out if he was killed by Daesung’s car or by a prior accident,” the police said. “Daesung will have to prove the motorcyclist’s death was not caused by his crash in order to avoid any liability issues.”

For a more accurate investigation, the police are currently reviewing the CCTV screens while the damaged motorcycle and some footage of the accident have been sent to the National Forensic Service for closer examination.

In the meantime, YG Entertainment said in an official statement that “Daesung is currently in a heavy state of shock and grief over the accident he could’t avoid. He broke down in tears in concern over the victim… He will follow any police investigation but he is in great pain over this issue.”

According to police reports, around 1:30AM on May 31st, Daesung hit a motorcyclist lying on the ground from a previous accident at Yanghwa Bridge. In trying to avoid the accident, Daesung had to change lanes and crashed into a taxi from behind. The taxi driver however did not suffer any injuries.

The police is currently investigating whether a hit-and-run accident was involved prior to Daesung and the taxi hit the motorcyclist, and they are waiting for autopsy results of the victim as well.

Following today’s accident, it will be inevitable for Big Bang and Daesung to make changes to their promotional activities. Big Bang recently finished their Japanese Tour Concerts and is currently in a resting period. But a lot of their individual activities and new album production plans will have to be altered due to today’s accident. Daesung currently is a regular on SBS “Night After Night."

C: thunderstiz

Guest peppermintsugar

It's great news to hear that Daesung will more than likely not be feeling the brunt of the disaster, but until the initial attacker is found and caught, there is no justice. We now must hope and pray for that.

Guest toozdae08

Off topic:

hey, umm if anyone is following me on twitter (Thuy or Ginger). Can u let my tlist know that I've been locked out. Thanks. Think I'm going to create another twitter account in case this happens again.

Made a jail account, lol. It's @Tooz518

Guest peppermintsugar

Off topic:

hey, umm if anyone is following me on twitter (Thuy or Ginger). Can u let my tlist know that I've been locked out. Thanks. Think I'm going to create another twitter account in case this happens again.

Always good to have a back up jail account just in case, haha. I sent a tweet out, though.

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110531 Hyori tweeted about Daesung

tjO9M.png

TRANS

“Knowing that Daesung’s character is one that will always turn things around to make it his own fault, it makes me more sad and worried…”

C: fyeahbigbangstuff tumblr // bigbangph @ twitter