♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest zahieyjunki

Jaehyo looking really good in balck hairstyle. i wish he just don't change any haircolor anymore. he just looking fine ever-

Minhyuk abs XD XD wow i think he have more packs than Kwonnie..

i was watching the Let Me Show thing. don't u think the MC a bit exxagerated with the questions? she really did asked some of not-should-be-ask-question. that came so unproffesional of her. wth she said 'think someone touched my butt?

Is maknae really tearing up or he just act only bcs i thought tears really fell form his eyes. and honestly, his voice is more huskier and edgier than TOP. i find it's hot when knowing he's only 19.

When the MC asked about the tattoo, Taeil doesn't showed his. myb bcs the MC already noticed Jaehyo's one then she asked if anyone else have tattoo. but then jaehyo sure looked at taeil like to signalled him but he just pretended not-to-have-it.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BobaMilkTea

Poor Ukwon. He is always a smiley person and to see him cry in the interview, it is a total different side of him.

The interviewer lady have a bad humor. I felt that she brought down some of the boys self-esteem.

I am really starting to be attracted to Jaehyo. He has some irresistible cute quirkiness personality.

I like all Block B's members, they each are unique individual, but I find myself falling more for Jaehyo, Zico, and P.O.! =)

Keep up the posting guys! :)

Guest ceneash

zahieyjunki - yes, i agree with you - Jaehyo looks very good with his new hairstyle. :} lol, i think Minhyuk's abs are better than Kwon's. but it may be because Kwon is just receiving too much snacks and it looks like he isn't able to stop himself from eating all of them. xD Kwon is really lickerish (lol, i just noticed that word lickerish has two meanings and it both fits Kwon xD)  i really don't think that P.O cried. come on, he just acted~ i believe that it may be hard for him etc, but he acted like he was crying to amuse others, don't you think so? and yeah, i'm also curious, why Taeil didn't say anything. and why Zico so suddenly stated that others don't have tattoos. O.O

BobaMilkTea - thanks for visiting this thread and droping a comment in here~

subbed videos for Block B Behind The Show

Block B - Behind the Show (PART 1/2)

Block B - Behind the Show (PART 2/2)

cr: 7ONTHEBLOCK@youtube

more pics from the same perf~

JvAqJl.jpg

OIm8ys.jpgIqdyis.jpgBFkAfs.jpgA9SOus.jpgKmI5Hs.jpgZHo3hs.jpglrSIXs.jpgVr6QRs.jpg5S1q1s.jpg

cr: bb-darling.com, reup by me

7qPLel.jpg

Zvt8Vs.jpgfAS15s.jpgv1a1Es.jpg

cr: endian.tistory.com, reup by me

one more pic~ we can see Jihoon, Kwon and Jaehyo with their new hairstyles~ thought i think Taeil's hairstyle is also changed. :P

[bLOCKB7] This is when they were interviewing for Taiwan's Channel V.

Yre9pl.jpg

cr: oopinkmilkoo@twitter, reup by me

Guest JEKK

The interviewer lady have a bad humor. I felt that she brought down some of the boys self-esteem.

THIS. I agree on this. when she asks if UKwon's brother is good looking and Ukwon said he looks exactly like him, i dont like her reaction. Why? isnt our UKwon a cutie? U Kwon's a cutie. Err that lady.

and i always LOL at P.O that kid can act! XD i almost believe he's gonna cry. and you guys notice Zico's creepin on the camera being a camera wh*re again? XD while kyung's giving his "thanks to" message to Cho PD. i should made a .gif out of it :))) i lololove Zico being like that. XD and ZICO's imitation of Cho PD =))) Block B <3

Guest Yunohmygawd

@ceneash

you're so fast with the posting omg. what is our time difference again? lol

@ Nerdificated

omg his smile is so genuine indeed,he's such a precious bundle of sunshine X3

why is taeil suuuch a cutie? he's so messing with my bias list ;__; and i still don't understand if ukwon's sandwich (Behind the show)was good or not lmao 'the fishiness' .

these boys are such punks i can't lol i just love them so much ! & also we share the love for girlgroups gdi ~ they're suuuch 'expensive men' indeed X3 thank you for the shares everyone !

211nvya.jpg

cr. zico's twitter reupl by yunohmygawd

Guest ceneash

JEKK - the MC lady is very kinky and troll. she is definitely a TROLL. calling U-Kwon a farmer, laughing at his dance, seducing Kyung (Tie my hands. LOL, what is this) and etc etc... and now lots of people think that P.O really cried and are growing their hate for VIP's, lol. i don't i like it. ah well....

Yunohmygawd - lol, i think we have no time difference. xD

Kyung tweeted a picture and called it "One" <3 how sweet! Block B sure is ONE~ and look, my Grapefruit Minhyuk is blond now??? O.O i wish i could have this pic, with their autographs, aww

CNvHgl.jpg

cr: BlockBkyung@twitter, reup by me

Guest chopper!

>____<

i heard p.o cried? i can't tell if it's real or not, but what's positive is that he was hurt by the hatred. i thought it was just the international fans, but korean fans think alike too o_o

some people can go so low to bash on someone who were born that way! *plays lady gaga's born this way*

i couldn't bear to watch the interview, so i just read some of the youtube comments. the atmosphere was WAY too awkward and uncomfortable to my liking, and again, i'm the type of person when someone else feels uncomfortable, i feel uncomfortable LOL XDD so i can't watch it T____T all i saw was the lady saying 'who touched my butt' and that's when i knew i had to stop watching lol

thank you for keeping this thread alive! i have a hard time balancing my two worlds of kpop fangirling and my reality LOL x)

Guest JEKK

@ceneash Maybe she is but sometime i cant get her humor. Haha sorry. and yes i dont like it too --hating-- coz im a BB Fan too and its not like that P.O wants or intends to have such voice like TOP. I can understand reallly well. :))) and i dont know if its fine just commenting on this thread not posting updates and stuffs like i do. haha will i get warned? lol this'll be the last time. hahah Sorry, i'll edit this post to add some .gifs from let me show XD and thank you guys for updating <33

P.S. BLOCK B's EXPENSIVE. NOT CHEAP XDDD

EDIT

i think this hasnt been shared XDD its just so cute

22873813312395342889711.jpg

22918813309174009878511.jpg

23067413316482675814311.jpg

it looks like Zico had a "fantalk" lol answering/replying from a lot of fans earlier yesterday in twitter.

Guest BobaMilkTea

Let me contribute with some explosive cuteness.

ukwon.gif?t=1306217497

cute.gif?t=1306216276

when she asks if UKwon's brother is good looking and Ukwon said he looks exactly like him, i dont like her reaction. Why? isnt our UKwon a cutie? U Kwon's a cutie. Err that lady.

I know what you are talking about! Her reaction seems like she did not think Ukwon was goodlooking at all, and my mind was in the rage of disbelief and at that second I wanted to slap her silly to get her all her senses back which I think she would have needed several slaps in the face, not just one. It doesn't matter if she didn't think Ukwon was goodlooking or not but I mean as a viewer of the interview, that was pretty rude for her to react that way. If you are a good interviewer, you don't do that to your interviewees. You don't ask stupid questions and put them in an awkward position. Obviously she wasn't a good interviewer... a little pretty immature. I also felt rude of her to tell Taeil he looks better with his glasses on and she said it over two times. And I dislike how she continues asking P.O. about his comparison to T.O.P.

>____<

i heard p.o cried? i can't tell if it's real or not, but what's positive is that he was hurt by the hatred. i thought it was just the international fans, but korean fans think alike too o_o

Yeah same. I can't tell if P.O. was really crying or not. If he was faking it, I gotta give him props for his acting skills. I think P.O.'s voice is less deep compare to T.O.P, so I don't understand the point of the whole comparison people are making. Maybe people are just use to hearing deep voices from T.O.P in the Korean industry, so it's hard for them to go outside their comfort zone and realize there are other kind of deep voices besides T.O.P., but that always happens to rookies. They will eventually end up establishing their own name once they become successful. Hopefully Block B can succeed, I have high hopes in them.

----------

You know I actually want Rania and Block B to collaborate together one day. They make such a fierce couple. After I saw the video where Block B met up with Rania, they really look good together! Never knew Block B has some obsession with Rania. So cute. :)

Guest Nerdificated

ceneash you awesome girl! You've been sharing loads! xD Thanks! :D I hope people will take out with crediting you as reuploader this time around. ^ ^ 

About P.O, crying, I'm still not sure. :/ He made those funny faces (and I laughed a little... sorry P.O. x( ) as if he was surpressing the tears. And afterwards the MC tried to cheer him up by saying it was a good thing, but he didn't look that convinced. Maybe it's acting, but he's still young (although older than me xD ) and to get those hateful replies...

But I dunno! I'm still not convinced that all was acting.

WELCOME NEW POSTERS! :D And please do continue to post JEKK I seriously don't mind! Just spazz with us and share your thoughts, you don't necessarily need updates! :P And thanks for sharing those cute gifs, BobaMilkTea. About that MC, I didn't like her telling Taeil to keep the glasses on, pfft. Taeil don't listen to her, take it all off.~

I couldn't get into twitter for some time, but I managed now!! :D

U-Kwon tweeted a selca 3 hours ago:

최근셀카가 없어서 5년전사진..ㅋㅋㅋ 롤러코스터타면서 찍은거ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/51qrng

Translation by bontheblock @ twitter:

[u-KWON] I don't have a recent sel-ca, so here's a picture from 5 years ago.. Taken from a rollercoaster ㅋㅋㅋhttp://twitpic.com/51qrng

Z6vmEl.jpg

Credit: U_Kwon @ twitter

Reup by me.

If I understood google translate right (lol, in reality: me + google translate= </3 ) U-Kwon says that this was 5 years ago. Google translate may have translated that tweet weirdly, but it really was 5 years ago. ^ ^ That is, when he was 14 years (not in korean age)? He looks so young! xD

Also, I should've understood from the seat that he was sitting in a rollercoaster. xD I'm not the brightest crayon in the box~

Guest ceneash

yay, Nerdificated, you showed yourself, even if it's for the not big post, keke!~ there were some people that credited me already, i'm happy because of that^^ anyway, you should drop some words here more often, will you do so? xD

JEKK, lol, thanks for your shares! we have two fictional characters in Block B and one vegie. can't stop laughing. ;D and yeah, there is always a Shark, too. xD and it's so good to know that Zico likes us, BBC's, more than Hello Kitty, keke~

BobaMilkTea - ah, these gifs... now i kinda miss Star Cam, thought there was only two episodes of it, lol. i know what you mean about Rania... but it looks like they just likes girls, how unexpected. xD and i'm going to post an article, so you will know that there is one member, that loves other rookie girlgroup more than Rania~

now, first of all..... shocking news - Cho PD made a tumblr account. i mean. for real.

b8hdo.jpg

and here's the link. i still can't believe LOL. he didn't post anything so far. but i know. now it will be much easier for Kyung and all Block B boys together with all BNS to stalk us BBC's on tumblr. xD

EDIT: he is already posting. lol, LIKE A BOSS

http://peedeebaby.tumblr.com/

Block B’s NVP Interview

News of the godfather of Korean hip hop, Cho PD, creating his own  group named Block B headlined even before their debut.  The boys finally  made their debut with an image and set of talents stronger than rumors  foreshadowed, and are comprised of seven members including leader Zico,  Jaehyo, Taeil, U-Kwon, P.O., Park Kyung, and B-Bomb. 

Check out their interview below!

Q. Your name, Block B, is very unique. 

Block B: It’s a shortened form of the term  ‘blockbuster.’  It’s an expression of our desire to become a big impact  on the Korean music industry. 

Q. Could you please introduce your debut track, “Freeze!”  What kind of song is it?

Block B: It’s an electronic track with a hip hop  base.  The lyrics are about telling someone you love that keeps getting  further apart from you to freeze so that you can deliver your feelings.   It’s got a hip hop feel with an added effect of the electronic sounds  so it’s modern in that aspect.  We all love the song and feel that it’s  something that’s easy to enjoy. 

Q. It’s been a long time since there’s been an  emergence of a hip hop idol.  Past the 90s, hip hop has escaped from  idols and has since turned into a professional genre thanks to the  efforts of Cho PD and other hip hpo musicians.  There’s a strong fanbase  of ‘hip hop manias’ for the genre now, so does that pressure you?

Zico: Honestly, I don’t think hip hop fans want  idols to pursue the genre.  We did hear concerns of us following the  tastes of the public and I think that people stereotype us as idols that  are just pursuing hip hop with no real skills or talents. 

We’re young and stand as an idol group so I think it’s inevitable  that we’re stereotyped in such a way.  We want to break that with our  efforts and talents since we still have so much more to show.  Please  don’t watch over us with a certain view in mind, because over time, we  will show something that is uniquely us. 

-

Q. Have you always loved hip hop?

Zico: All of the members love hip hop.  I was a  rapper underground and it’s been about six to seven months since I’ve  taken up producing.  Park Kyung’s hobby is also rapping and he has  always pursued hip hop music.  The passion of the other members don’t  fall behind as well.

Q. You received a lot of attention for being trained  by Cho PD, who’s regarded as the godfather of Korean hip hop.  What  kind of mentor is he to you?

Park Kyung: Off stage, he has a charisma to him that  makes you think it’d be both scary and difficult to approach him, but  he’s like a hyung to us that always tries to hear our opinions out.   He’s strict when he has to be but overall, he’s really caring.  Most of  all, he tells us what what we’re doing wrong right on the spot and  always asks us questions in a way that makes us think and come up with  an answer our selves.  We really respect that side of him.

Jaehyo: I have a funny episode to share. Before our  official debut, we performed at Lotte World.  Right before we were set  to get up on the stage, Cho PD hyung pulled us together and told us with  a serious expression, “Don’t think for a second that it’s a good  thing that you got your name known ahead of everything like this.  If  you don’t live up to expectations, you can receive double the  criticisms.  It’s like a double-sided saber.”  

But sabers are always double-sided, I think what he meant was  double-edged sword.  We were all about to burst out in laughter, but we  couldn’t laugh when he was giving us such serious advice.  We bit our  lips and held it in.  To this day, he doesn’t know that he made such a  mistake.  “Hyung, I mean CEO!  It’s not double-sided saber, it’s double-edged sword!” 

-

Q. Let’s move on to your personal stories.  I’m curious as to how each of you debuted.

Park Kyung: I was studying abroad in New Zealand but  returned to Korea to debut.  I’ve been friends with Zico since we were  in elementary school.  Zico had gone overseas to study in Japan and he  told me one day that he had passed Cho PD’s audition and was now an  official trainee.  Through that connection, an opportunity for me to  audition for Cho PD opened up as well. 

Before then, I wasn’t sure as to whether I should pursue music or  not, but after talking it over with Zico and meeting Cho PD, I became  determined.  The more I think about it, the more thankful I am. 

U-Kwon: I first came tried music when I joined a  band in junior high school.  I played the guitar and was the  sub-vocalist for the band for a while, until one day I fell in love with  all of the dancing at the concets we performed at.  I wanted to pursue  both singing and dancing, so I was determined to become a singer that  could do both.  

Honestly, two years ago, I was under a different agency and was  training to become a member of a different group.  I was deeply wounded  when that group couldn’t debut, but someone had been watching over me at  the time and suggested that I audition for Block B, which is how I  received the opportunity. 

Zico: I was an art student while studying in Japan.   I had always loved listening and making music so recording and  composing had always been something I had learned as a hobby.  Every  time I came back to Korea while studying abroad, I’d perform at Hongdae  clubs with a few close crews and met a lot of musicians like that.  Two  years ago, I received the opportunity to meet Cho PD hyung.  He thought  well of me then and let me come in as a trainee right away. 

Jaehyo: I lived in Busan and went to see a dance  competition with a friend for fun with my friend during my first year of  high school.  I was street cast there and really worked hard because I  was so glad to have been chosen, but I think I overdid.  I strained and  injured my knee and reached a point where I had to nearly give up my  dreams.  Right when I was about to give up, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon hyung gave  me one last word of support: “Don’t end everything.”  Back in Busan, I  went through surgery and recovered, and someone later introduced me to  Cho PD.

P.O: In junior high school, my dream was to become  an actor, or more specifically, a play actor.  After getting into Hanlim  Arts High School, I worked hard to achieve my dream while keeping rap  as my specialty.  One of my teachers had watched over me and introduced  me to an agency for an audition.  After seeing the hyungs rap and make  music there, I was just captivated with their charm.  Ever since, I  changed my dream into becoming a singer. 

B-Bomb: By chance, I had an opportunity to see  Rain’s performance up close.  I really received a shock then and began  learning how to dance and sing ever since.  After going through a few  auditions, I did have the chance of debuting elsewhere, but I think fate  tied me to Block B.  I learned a lot here and was finally able to debut  with them. 

Taeil: My story’s pretty unique in that I was  preparing to enlist in the army before my debut.  I can’t call myself a  professional singer, but I had promoted as a singer in a few places.   After seeing an advertisement for MBC’s “Birth of a Great Star”, I  auditioned for the program and luckily made it to the camp episode.   Unfortunately, I was eliminated when they were cutting down to 30  members.  

I prepared to enlist in the army until I received a call from our  agency right after the show aired.  He said he liked what he saw, and  soon after, I had joined Block B.  I feel like it’s a dream. 

-

Q. Your debut stories are definitely something worth  sharing.  Now let’s talk about the people next to us.  If you had to  introduce the person next to you, what would you say?

Park Kyung: U-Kwon is so innocent that it doesn’t  work to his advantage.  He’s like a child sometimes, but I think the  fact that he’s so uncorrupted is his merit.  But it can also be his  weakness because it makes the people around him kind of tired  (laughter). 

U-Kwon: Zico is someone that hides his prodigal  qualities.  He has so much to show, and I don’t think he’s shown all of  it yet, which I think is amazing.  I feel this when he writes songs  because he’s able to come up with two songs that are of completely  different colors.  It surprises me. 

Zico: Jaehyo is a hyung that has a handsome face,  but a pure sensibility.  He’s like a child, but he’s also the hyung so  he’s kind of greedy in that he won’t ever let go of his three favorite  things: food, girl groups, and rest.  (Jaehyo tried to retort but  failed).  His preference in food is fast food, and girl groups.. Mmm,  kind of dangerous to reveal, but he likes a newly debuted group  associated with the color pink.  And he also loves resting in his second  floor bed no matter what. 

Oh, there’s also one more characteristic about him.  He’s got a lot of upper body strength, but his legs are weak!

Jaehyo: P.O. isn’t like the maknae, but he’s still  the adorable maknae.  I think he wants to become an adult fast because  he doesn’t act like a maknae sometimes.  To us, that’s still adorable  and he’ll forever be our maknae no matter what.  Oh, and another thing  is that I never thought he’d become so handsome when I first met him,  but he really did become very cool.  His cuteness turned into a charm  which is pretty surprising.  Both his heart and his physical look… have  become prettier.  I think he’s always improving.

P.O: Main vocalist Taeil hyung is someone that  really loves singing and is very good at it.  Even though he’s so  talented, he practices as if his life depends on it.  He’s always living  inside of the training room, and I learn a lot from watching him.  He’s  one of the oldest hyungs, but he’s really innocent and cute.  He loves  reading comic books and raising fishes.  I think he’s a really cute main  vocal. 

Taeil: B-Bomb is a friend I’m really thankful for.   We’re the same age, and he’s also the first person ever that taught me  how to dance.  Unlike his cold impression, I have a lot of memories with  him where he’ll help me up when I’m tired from dancing.  I’m thankful  for him. 

B-Bomb: Park Kyung is like Block B’s endorphin.   He’s always energizing the team and lifting everyone’s moods.. although  that does tire us out sometimes (laughter).  I’m joking.  Even though  he’s my dongseng, he listens to everything regarding the team very  maturely.  I’m proud of him.  If you exclude the bad manners he commits  in the car, he’s a really great person.  Because of Kyung, we think very  important of the ventilation in the car. (Park Kyung tried to retort  this statement as if his life depended on it but was ignored by the  other members). 

-

Q. What kind of music will Block B show in the future?

Block B: One thing we’re definitely sure about is  that we’re going to be showing music different from the standard idols.   With hip hop as our base, we’re going to try bringing in a variety of  different genres as actiely as possible.  We want to be remembered as a  group that’s both unique and different.

Q. To you guys, what kind of group is Block B?

Block B: We’re very free group.  We’re not forced  into a frame like other idol groups, nor are we pretty.  We may be  rough, but we have a definite meaning to our identity and feel that we  deliver it directly.  We’re a group that has a color of our own, and  it’s always going to be like that into the future. 

Q. One concluding statement of determination?

Block B: We’ll be releasing our mini-album in June  and beginning our activities then.  It’ll consist of everything we  couldn’t show through our debut single, so please watch over us and give  us your support. 

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. YOU MAY NOT EDIT, OMIT, OR  MANIPULATE PARTS. YOU MAY NOT TAKE OUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCREDITING  ANY PART OF THE CONTENT. 

Source: NVP

Translated by: B ON THE BLOCK

+ pictures from the same interview

qUAoal.jpg

EuXM4l.jpg

S7mETl.jpg

sNQiNl.jpg

IaGufl.jpg

source: nvp, reup by me

here - damn expensive. *o*

just a little note, but wow, Zico is waering expensive trainers! i have noticed that Beast's Kikwang also wore these not so long ago. thought they are sold out, but look

some more photos from other articles in Korea's news sites

yMs05s.jpgd6i1Js.jpgvcqLOs.jpgTdpLus.jpg7afkfs.jpg

sources: as tagged - tvdaily, artsnews, newsen, reup by me

one lucky girl went to Korea and met Block B personally. you can read her story HERE, thought you must be a registered member in blockbintl forum. tongue.gif

omg, that's TOO FUNNY, i can't...... xDDD

e3Jvo.jpg

cr: peedeebaby@twitter, kimzor@tumblr, reup by me

now EXCUSE ME, going to lurk on tumblr and wait for anything that Cho PD will post. xD

oh yeah, and Minhyuk tweeted a wonderful selca with little shark in bg, keke. perfect beautiful handsome puppy-eyed grapefruit... why are you doing this to me? <33

tBxpPl.jpg

cr: BlockB2011@twitter, reup by me

Guest bealora

I just want to thank the subbing team for providing all these Block B videos. I really like their personalities, and wish them great success. It's surprising that U-Kwon is not the maknae, because that's the impression I got. I'm really glad Zico's eyebrows are starting to grow back in. ^_^

Guest ceneash

nice to see you here, bealora! yes, Block B has the best subbers so far~ really, let's rejoice for Jiho's eyebrows - maybe he will be having only two eyebrows again (instead of four, LOL). ;D

PICTURE SPAM, HAHA

110519 MNET Secret T

HTAJZl.jpg

ys6SDs.jpgNeDPns.jpgw42Xts.jpgdV2o5s.jpgJSP0As.jpgiWoONs.jpg1VQyrs.jpgScrmws.jpgEMROOs.jpgPldHIs.jpgjbU2Ss.jpg

cr: pyojihoon.com, reup by me

110526 Woneum Public Broadcast (Wonju)

n6jT2l.jpg

gCma1s.jpgtxZlOs.jpgkg4m0s.jpgvgBn7s.jpgccjrVs.jpgioBDts.jpghaCTcs.jpgmwIPGs.jpg

cr: pyojihoon.com, reup by me

W76Kgl.jpg

1dvTws.jpg3pj64s.jpgIjdaKs.jpg7mTKps.jpgAe9aPs.jpgaRic8s.jpg77i4Ts.jpgL61VWs.jpg5IPQ9s.jpg80eves.jpg

cr: ahnjaehyo.com, reup by me

oTsrgl.jpg

6q5Sxs.jpga4kkis.jpgE7Lkvs.jpgO37vVs.jpgleGYFs.jpgwLfXbs.jpgfJfQbs.jpgURwMds.jpghQhVGs.jpgHQtIOs.jpgIfmrNs.jpgNBF90s.jpgJa3SFs.jpg

cr: woojiho.com, reup by me

If you are taking these, please credit properly

oh yeah, and we shall not forget our precious little Shark and his perfect twitter replies!

Og71ul.jpg

cr: bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

Guest JEKK

i LOLed at the last tweeet XDDDD Taeil never failed to make me laugh at his replies =))) I love Taeil <3

and im going crazy yesterday, CHOPD's cool making tumblr like that. Haha Tumblr People /BBC/'s got scared CHO PD might tell the boys all the pervy stuff they posted XDDD Plus the interview is so hilarious. Haha. This fandom is so crazyyy/funny im loving it <33

AND I CANT STILL MOVE >.< and that girl is a filipino~~~~~

My eyes just changed its shape to ♥_♥

oTsrgl.jpg

EDIT

zico just RT-ed this, i think its like he's featured on this mixtape. XD lol lets wait it to be translated but for now here. lol

블락비 원년멤버이자 벅와이즈크루의 한해, 믹스테이프 'Eargasm' 발표

1z48zn5.jpg

힙합돌 블락비(Block B)의 원년 멤버이자 벅와이즈(Buckwilds)크루 소속 신예 래퍼겸 싱어 한해가 첫 번째 솔로 믹스테이프 'Eargasm'를 힙합플레이야를 통해 독점 공개한다. 남다른 외부활동이 없어 리스너들에게 생소한 이름일수도 있는 22살의 멀티플 힙합뮤지션 한해는 2011년 첫 번째 싱글 'Do U Wanna B?'로 활발히 활동중인 힙합돌 블락비의 원년 메인보컬 멤버였을 만큼 현재 소속사인 브랜뉴스타덤의 기대를 한 몸에 받으며 야심차게 데뷔를 준비 하고 있는 촉망받는 신인 뮤지션이다. 랩은 물론 보컬과 훅메이킹 능력까지 완벽히 갖추고 있는 멀티플 힙합뮤지션인 한해는 첫번째 믹스테이프 [Eargasm]에도 그 능력을 고스란히 담아 모든곡의 가사와 멜로디 메이킹은 물론 녹음과 믹싱까지 오직 혼자의 힘으로 모두 해내며 남다른 그 능력을 뽐내고 있다.

어린 나이에도 불구하고, 항상 주변의 선배 뮤지션들에게 인정을 받아왔던 힙합 뮤지션 한해는 "우후죽순 다들 스킬만 뽐내는 성의없는 믹스 테이프와 달리, 넓은 스펙트럼과 랩만 하는게 아닌 음악을 하는 모습을 보여주고 싶었다"라며 이번 믹스테이프에 대한 자신의 생각을 전했다. 최근 힙합씬의 뜨거운 감자로 떠오른 부산 사나이 제이통(J-TONG)은 "나와 스타일은 많이 다르지만 3세대 힙합을 분명히 이끌어나갈 정말 잘하는 친구"라며 한해를 치켜 세움과 동시에 자신의 EP [부산]에서 감각적인 뮤직비디오들을 직접 제작해 관계자들을 놀라게 했던 그 실력으로 한해의 첫 번째 믹스테이프 'Eargasm'의 수록곡 영상물을 도 맡아 해주기로 약속하며 기대를 증폭시키고 있다. 믹스테이프 공개에 앞서 'Eargasm'의 수록곡 중 블락비의 지코가 피쳐링한 'Life goes on (Feat. ZICO of Block B)'과 한해만의 랩과 노래를 한번에 느낄수 있는 '거부 못하지', 그리고 트랙리스트를 선 공개한다. 믹스테이프의 전곡은 추후 힙합플레이야 독점 무료 배포될 예정이다.

한해 – 1st Mixtape 'Eargasm' Track List

01. Intro

02. 오늘의 기분은...

03. Adivice

04. 음악하는 놈

05. 닐니리야 닐니리

06. 거부 못하지

07. 반성해 (feat. Gganmo)

08. 데리고 갈거야

09. Life goes on (Feat. ZICO of Block B)

10. 32bar (Feat. Mino)

11. I love your girl

12. Short biography

13. (Bonus Track) 억만장자

14. (Bonus Track) take it off

자료제공 | 브랜뉴스타덤

LIFE GOES ON FT ZICO (BLOCK B)

© Zico@Twitter-re-up by me lol

Sorry i dont even know who's mixtape is this cause office PC just shows boxes TT

Guest ceneash

omg, JEKK, it's wonderful - HANHAE's MIXTAPE WILL BE OUT SOMETIME SOON, OH GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE. FINALLY!! oh, caps... i'm not sorry, LOL

this is wonderful. i wonder how appropriate is to spazz here about Hanhae, but he was supposed to be in Block B, so i think it is legit enough. :P and OMG, THERE IS A TRACK WITH MINO, also. this is the reality i wanted!!

so yeah, leaving the translated version of what JAKK has posted.

Block B’s original member Hanhae has released his first solo mixtape, 'Eargasm'

Hip hop idol Block B’s original member singer and rapper Hanhae  (Buckwilds) has released his first solo mixtape, ‘Eargasm’, exclusively  through Hip Hop Playa. This 22 year old hip hop musician has already got  his name known to a wide audience even without any special promotions  and is also one of the most anticipated figures of Brand New Stardom. He  had trained as the main vocalist for Block B for their 2011 debut  single, 'Do U Wanna B?', and is highly skilled in not only rapping, but  singing and composing as well. His first mixtape, ‘Eargasm’, features  tracks that were thoroughly put together and mixed recorded by Hanhae  alone in order to showcase his talents.

Despite his young age, he has always been acknowledged by senior hip hop  musicians. Hanhae commented, “Unlike the mixtapes that others put out  without much thought, I wanted to show a larger spectrum by showcasing  music, not just the fact that I can rap.” Recently emerging as a hot  topic, Busan based rapper J-TONG praised, “His style is different from  mine but he’s definitely a figure that will be leading the third  generation of Korean hip hop.”

OMITTING DETAILS

Prior to the released of 'Eargasm', Block B’s ZICO is also featured in  one of the tracks titled, 'Life Goes On (Feat. ZICO of Block B)' The  entire mixtape will be released through Hip Hop Playa in the future.

OMITTING DETAILS

Hanhae - 1st Mixtape 'Eargasm' Track List

• 01. Intro
    02. 오늘의 기분은...
    03. Adivice
    04. 음악하는 놈
    05. 닐니리야 닐니리
    06. 거부 못하지
    07. 반성해 (feat. Gganmo)
    08. 데리고 갈거야
    09. Life goes on (Feat. ZICO of Block B)
    10. 32bar (Feat. Mino)
    11. I love your girl
    12. Short biography
    13. (Bonus Track) 억만장자
    14. (Bonus Track) take it off

Source | Brand New Stardom

Hanhae - Can't Deny

Hanhae - Life goes on (Feat. ZICO of Block B )

Source: Hip Hop Playa

Translated: babossi@BlockBIntl.com

Edited: babossi@BlockBIntl.com

Guest misspinky

funny how yesterday i just stumbled upon the billionaire cover and i loved it and decided to find out more about block b. i'm glad i did. they're a great rookie group, will keep my eyes out for them.

Underground artist Hanhae releases solo mixtape feat. Block B’s Zico

Underground rapper/singer Hanhae (of the Buckwilds crew) has finally released his first ever solo mixtape, “Eargasm“.

The 22-year-old is already known for training with Block B as their main vocalist, and he’s becoming one of the most anticipated debuts of the Brand New Stardom label, as he not only possesses rapping and vocal skills, but hook-making and composition skills as well. He’s regarded as a sort of multi-flavored hip hop musician, whose varied tastes are well-known in the underground scene. Busan-based rapper J-TONG praised, “He’s definitely one of the figures that will be leading the third generation of Korean hip hop.”

Commenting on the mixtape himself, Hanhae said, “I wanted to do something different from the thoughtless mixtapes that everybody was releasing by showcasing a larger spectrum of music.”

This 14-track mixtape also includes a guest-feature from labelmate and former groupmate, Block B’s ZICO. The entire mixtape will be available for free download soon, but until then, sample two of the songs below.

< Can't Deny This >

< Life Goes >

Check out his amazing cover of Billionaire with Zico from Zico’s mixtape as well.

(credits: allkpop)

Guest MDAS

WHY IS NO ONE TAKING CARE OF BBOMB PICTURES T______T PLEASE SOMEONE MAKES OF HIM... HE HAS JUST 1/248734987357845 OF ALL OTHER PICTURES...PLEASE DO SOMETHING T_______T IM NOT SCREAMING...... JUST LIKE CRYING......WHY SO...T_T

Guest JEKK

Cho PD tweets Block B’s comeback date

20110526_blockbcomeback_700-600x448.jpg

Earlier today hip hop mogul and producer, Cho PD announced Block B’s comeback via Twitter!

On the 26th, Cho PD tweeted, “Block is coming (coming) back wit nu (new) songs, MV, CF, and teaser. Album release on June 23. Get ready BBC.. Good night~!!” In addition, he also tweeted, “working hard for MV shoot this weekend,” along with a picture of the boys rehearsing the much anticipated dance.

As soon as Cho PD announced the latest news on Block B, fans flooded his Twitter in excitement. Block B’s debut track, ‘Freeze‘ received quite the interest and the boys themselves already have a solid fanbase. So, what do you think Cho PD has up his sleeve for Block B this time around?

© ALLKPOP

27 days to go baby~~ i cant wait~~~~

Guest ceneash

ah, can't wait for 23rd! but now all we can do is to wait.....

110527 MTV The show Block B wanna B

source: 92namnam@youtube

Jaehyo is scared of Zico

[TAEIL] So full.

[JAEHYO to TAEIL] Be quiet.

[TAEIL to JAEHYO] Hoo… Come out into the living room. Let’s fight.

[ZICO] I was working alone so I didn’t think fans would be waiting outside. It really gave strength, thanks. Bursting with energy now.

[JAEHYO to TAEIL] Hey, emergency. Zico said he’s done working and he’s coming home soon, let’s stay quiet.

source: bontheblock@twitter

ah, some pre-debut Zico stuff (also few are with Kyung). these are mostly cutted parts of songs where he did featuring rap. check ou THIS youtube channel.

110525 offstage at the Woneum Public Broadcast

RpFa8l.jpg

pKK7ns.jpgj5woIs.jpgk9CmJs.jpgtaiTXs.jpgso5pgs.jpgnMcBNs.jpgtci0Rs.jpgXdF1ps.jpgzmTKjs.jpgbg9nQs.jpgbcanFs.jpg

cr: as tagged - hipndol, reup by me

random pic of U-Kwon

80lZa.jpg

cr: found on peeoh@tumblr, reup by me

pre-debut Taeil

QFbwV.jpg

cr: found on blockbfied@tumblr, reup by me                                                 

and pre-debut Jiho. YOU CAN'T BLUR HIS FACE, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, haha

gFMM7.jpg

cr: found on taeilequus@tumbrl, reup by me

IF YOU ARE TAKING THESE, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CREDIT PROPERLY

Guest ceneash

double post due to the image limit

more from 110525 Woneum Public Broadcast (Wonju)

uDpIXl.jpg

ZpeiMs.jpgsuet1s.jpg5LPk6s.jpg9zIvzs.jpgemltes.jpgSnCRvs.jpgmWsTVs.jpgrpsEts.jpgpaKYhs.jpgcUvCns.jpgk8Dvas.jpgHClhSs.jpgD9mqJs.jpgdwrHfs.jpgxkpfhs.jpgwhN8Ls.jpgsSMiTs.jpgjOpUss.jpgFpPzes.jpgO80Iis.jpg30WsUs.jpghHjghs.jpgwmEojs.jpgYCXSLs.jpgoLm1Zs.jpg4Y8IEs.jpguKlrGs.jpgy12Yds.jpgshUous.jpgj3QGYs.jpgJsnt9s.jpgfMg7gs.jpg

cr: as tagged - hipndol, reup by me

IF YOU ARE TAKING THESE, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CREDIT PROPERLY

5e4Yt.jpg

source: peedeebaby@tumblr

Block B really did write 100+ songs before their debut!

HFq66.jpg

Remember before Block B’s debut, when it was revealed that the members were trained to write over 100 songs to foster their production abilities? Well, a lot of people were skeptical and thought of it as hype, but as it turns out, they weren’t kidding.

In addition to leader Zico’s 19-track pre-debut mixtape, “ZICO on the Block“, netizens have discovered a 21-track pre-debut mixtape by Zico and Kyung, which is just one of the many that seem to be out there.

In response to the discovery, Cho PD wrote through his Tumblr, “I  got more than 120 tracks that Zico & Kyung did during their  training period on my iTunes folder. Numbers keep growing cuz they still  work hard day & nite ^^”.

While it was “ZICO on the Block” that really solidified his position  underground, netizens found this mixtape a lot more versatile in style.  This certainly adds anticipation to their comeback mini-album next  month, since Zico is at the head as producer.

The entire mixtape is available HERE

source: allkpop

Archived