Lyn - Kissuhe Jigune ( aka KISS)

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
this is an a cappella one-shot . . .
hey everyone! my friend manley sent this song to me, asked me to learn it , so I am learning it. I recorded it and decided to share it cuz i was bored. Of course this is juss lyn's part (she does this song w/ eddie)... u'll hear it twice cuz my friend tommy added echo to it (enhanced it), so i added it onto the same track. tell me if there's a big difference between the un-enhanced and the enhanced one. thanks for listening! Kissuhe Jugeni LYRICS Take care, Tab ;)

You sounded really shaky in the beginning but then you got better afterward. It sounded much better with the echo. I love it when you sang "oh sonul pimyon gajang jogun" you sounded so nice and powerful. Overall, I thought it was nicely sung. Keep up the good work!

<3 Dee

Guest juki_love

O_O TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sounds wonderful and really good+++

sounds a bit shaky in some parts but it's really good for a one shot already^^~~

you should sing more korean or um asian songs ~

hope to hear more.

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, wow XD You sound different~ and very good lol ^^ Those high notes are so clear. Your korean is awesome, I envy you <_<

I like the echo-fied version XD

Guest babiixru

O_O TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sounds wonderful and really good+++

sounds a bit shaky in some parts but it's really good for a one shot already^^~~

you should sing more korean or um asian songs ~

hope to hear more.

i agree with junica ('im guess that's your name? ^________^)

but it sounded awesome for a ONE SHOT DARLING <3 can't wait to do that pop collab with you (:

Guest jihyunxp

You're good. is yoru name spelled tabatha? that's wats poppin up on soundclick. its so weird we have the same name except mine is spelled tabitha =)

HI TAB DARLING <3 (itsrowena)

Wow, you sang this song very well. <333333

just WOW. You are like multi-talented. You know how tosing jap and korean. JEEBUS.

You have such a wonderful voice <3

Guest luvjunjin0819

wompa : aww, thanks mike!! <3333 thanks for replying and for the comments! ^____^

Dee: aww, thank you. I dunno why it was soo shakey...maybe i rushed it??? ^____^

juki_love: awww, hehe, thank you. i need instrumentals to korean songs....i can never find that many. but i will do more soon, ok. i appreciate the comments!! ^___^

fantasiimaker: hehe. i bet ur korean would be 653467637463476 times better than mine! O_O u rock at everything. but thank you for the comments!!!! ^__^

babiixru: hehe, i can't wait to do the collab with u either. thanks for the comments, hun. ^____^

jihyunxp: heh, thank you. and yes, we have the same name *high five*! it is really sooo rare. hehe. ^___^

phear.: rowena?? Hiiiiii!! <333 awww, thanks for the comments, ur too sweeet!! ^___^

j1youngxj3: awwhhh, thank you!!!!!!!!! ^__^

take care,

Tab ;)

I've always liked your voice. I like the soulfulness of it. :) And I don't know, maybe it's just me, but at times you kind of sound like fulawar in this clip. Maybe it's because you both have a kind of deep and soulful voice. Very pretty~ :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

White Star : awwwww, thank you!! I already tried out for american idol this year...but no luck! >< but i definitely appreciate the comments and support!!!! ^____^

coffee: sound liek fulawar? ha...I wish!!!!! anyways, thank u sooo much for the comments, as always!!! ^____^

JESSCHOI: aww, wow.... thanks so much!!!! I appreciate the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^____^

Mz Cr1-CrI: thank you as always, sis!! <3 ^_____^

Essi: thank you!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest GENKII_T0KII

WOW. you sound GREAT.

Your voice reminds me of those korean classics voice but with a trendy edge to it, considering your singing a song by lyn ^^. But you have really good controll of your vibratos and judging from your high note you could go higher with practice ^^. You should sing more korean songs definate! And omg your not korean? ( clicked ur xanggie ) WOW, your korean is awesome!! @_@ I cant even pronounce that well and i'm part >_>

Guest luvjunjin0819

GENKII_T0KII : are u serious??? I thought my korean wasn't that great. but wow, thanks so much. i'll keep practicing this song, i still haven't perfected it yet!! I appreciate the comments!! ^______^

xsk0410x: ok ... i'll work on control, if that's what u mean!! thanks for the comments!!!!!!!! ^_____^

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest conversebunny

beautiful job~ I actually love your vibratto and style, and I think you have good control. :) you sound amazing!

oh, and I like the one with the echo more. :)

Archived