Jung Ga Eun 정가은

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Ga Eun 정가은

ec82acec9aa9ec9e90eca78.jpg ec82acec9aa9ec9e90eca78.jpg ec849ced9aa8ebaa852.jpg ec849ced9aa8ebaa853.jpg eca0954.jpg

D.O.B : 20th June 1978 | Year of horse, Gemini

P.O.B : Busan

Physical : Height 173cm, Weight 50kg | A-type

Agency : Enteron

Education : Gyeongsang National University Department of Trade

Site : Twitter | Minihompy

BIOGRAPHY

Debuted as a pageant of Miss Gyeongnam Seon of 2001,[1] She served as a Fitting model of CJ O Shopping's clothing merchandises and also appeared several Korean soap operas and commercials. Since July 2009, she joined a pioneer of situation comedy programme called Rollercoaster of South Korean cable channel tvN, and it boosted her popularity with a huge success since then.

TELEVISION

* MBC's Sunday Sunday Night

* KBS2 Sponge 2.0

* tvN's Rollercoaster, Leading actress with Jeong Hyeong-don

* SBS Heroes

MUSIC VIDEO

* Shinhwa - Throw My Fist

Guest adikkeluangman

Jeong Ga Eun becomes upset over her gag’s cold response

201103271902421001_1.jpg

On the March 27th episode of SBS’s ‘Heroes‘, Jeong Ga Eun experienced her gag falling flat, as she tried to enliven the mood with a bizarre joke.

The joke started off with her dressing up in a ballerina costume with make-up applied on only half her face. This was the punishment she had to endure for failing a challenge.

But Jeong Ga Eun felt that it wasn’t funny enough, so she decided to stick fake hair onto her armpits. The joke was perceived as bizarre, and her cast mates failed to respond enthusiastically to it. Jeong Ga Eun became upset as she pouted, “Why does everyone respond like that when I do it?”

Still, she could gain solace from the fact that like Seo In Young, her fellow cast mates felt that there was little difference between her ‘made-up’ face and her natural one.

Lee Hwi Jae complimented , “I don’t see much of a difference.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jeong-ga-eun-becomes-upset-over-her-gags-cold-response

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Tony An reveals interest towards Jung Ga Eun

Singer Tony An, the head MC for SBS’s “Fun Quiz Club“, expressed his hidden interest towards actress Jung Ga Eun when she recently guested on the show.

Tony An stated, “When I was in the military, I saw Jung Ga Eun come out in a TV program. After seeing that, I wanted to personally meet her. During that time, she was very popular star amongst soldiers, and I bet all my fellow soldiers are jealous of me right now.”

He shyly added, “After I seeing her in person, I noticed that she has a small face and looks young.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/tony-an-reveals-interest-towards-jung-ga-eun

Archived