Search frustration

hkch97

I am increasing frustrated with Soompi's search feature. In the past when I would type in a celebrities' name, the link to their forum would show up on the first page. Now whenever I type in a celebrities' name their forum would be buried somehwere and the process of having scroll through page after page after page is time consuming and not user friendly; the only way I have found to access their forum is to go to the forum and manual look for them. I prefer to do a search rather than to bookmark individual websites and I don't feel I should be limited in that respect because of the lack of options available. Is anyone else having this issue with the search function?

You know you can always watch/subscribe to a certain topic or forum. A list of the topics that you subscribe to will appear on the side when you visit the forum home page to provide easier access. This way you will not need to bookmark the pages, although it is essentially the same thing.

Archived