Mystery Song 1/3 snippet!

Guest hmaster

oooh so gd!!

very cool~~!! hehehe somehow i thought the music were a lil bit too soft int he beginning,, but this was amazing ga la!! so pro

I think I know who the "HOT MALE SINGER" is... :lol: I picked up some hints...

Good pick!

I just wish that some of the higher notes at the end were more stable...

but it's so smexy <33

Kudos, and I look forward to listening to the entire song!

hmmm your rap got really repetitive after a while.

is this an original?

the guy is pretty good. very japanese singer-like.

lol, i like the "WHAT?" hahaha

keep it up, but lessen the expo expo expo expo expo expo expo expo. PLEASE. :lol:

Guest hmaster

hmmm your rap got really repetitive after a while.

is this an original?

the guy is pretty good. very japanese singer-like.

lol, i like the "WHAT?" hahaha

keep it up, but lessen the expo expo expo expo expo expo expo expo. PLEASE. :lol:

there's not a lot I can do about that...that was in the original

Guest fantasiimaker

I think there's something about your intonation and timing (in the beginning) that feels a little off =/ Especially the "expo expo"..maybe you should just loop it instead of saying it that many times, it'd sound more uniform and even that way. Overall a solid job though =)

Dai is somewhat nasal...you could add more effects to the vocals (like in the original). I felt a bit of off-timing in the singing as well, but nothing too horribly standing-out-ish. Yep, watch the high parts. But you sound good for the part! Keep up the good work.

Nice job on the saki saki stuff toward the end~ lol ^_^

Try to sound less serious/macho, and let out a bit more expression? It might lighten up the "expo expo"s XD

Expo expooo~! erm..-_-

So the guy is DAi? Ha...cool, he sounds really good.

This is awesome and I know what song this is! XD

You seriously should do all of m-flo's collab songs. Like fantasiimaker says, try to sound less serious. Verbal's like...playful when he raps :blink:

Ignore that last comment...

Guest babiixru

the falsetto's sound weak x_x but the verses sound awesome; the chorus sounds reallly gooood tambien. i would have mistaked his voice for the real thing. i really like the rap where you go sakino sakino sakino saki! :D puheheheee

you should have technofied his voice when he sings osmething something datte ba something something something lol the falsetto part

CHEMISTRY MEETS M-FLO - NOW OR NEVER

AKA

M-FLO LOVES CHEMISTRY - ASTROSEXY

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived