Other good ones are probably:

Sakuma Drops. <-- To die for yo' ;D

High Chews :L

The Mushroom Things

Anything gummy [worms, bears (HARIBO BABBYY), octopuses? octopi? lmfao.]

I don't think this counts as candy buttt

POCKY. :L

That's love right there.

I love white rabbit candies but I haven't had it in years. My absolute favourite is the gummy chocco (I think it's the name) lol it's so goood I love the green one<3 It's kind of expensive though but I love it. I also like gummy worms, the gummy coke...haha that's classic!

Red bean candy.

I can't find a suitable picture but imagine the paste in a little rectangular bar form. Depending on who makes it, the texture is gelatinous with a bite and isn't too sweet. From my roots, the red bean paste would be fried inside a sweet rice dough but it's a fine treat by itself. 

• 1 month later...

Toblerone and 3 musketeer is pretty awesome. I like my chocolate, well except for dark chocolate I ate some that were 85% cacao and it was just way too bitter for my liking. I know that the darker it is the healthier, but the only way I could eat dark chocolate is if I wash it down with some milk or ice cream.

Guest Zom.B

1. Any Tamarind chili and line flavored mexican candy

2. War heads

3. Snickers

4. Skittles

5. Hi-Chews

6. White Rabbit

7. Thai tamarind flavored candies

8. Sour worms

• 1 month later...
Guest stylebubble

yummy earth organic lollipops in sour apple tart, so, so yummy (eating one... 5:30 am... haha). chocmod truffettes de france unf. strawberry lucky candy is good too. i want to try the melty kiss and pucchoco.

Guest christelle-g

Favourite candy? OMG Big dilema here. Too many good candies to choose.

I love most Japanese candies, Haribo's, and coffee candies like Kopiko. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s_umire

I am in ridiculous love with Asahi mango candies. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM~

And I can't remember the Japanese brand but the flavours in the packet was apple pie and creme brulee. Nearly cried when I realised I could taste the pastry of the apple pie, then some while later the apple and cinnamon...

/dies

Why can't this stuff be sold in Australia ;w;

Ohhh, everyone seems to like White Rabbit Candy? Never heard of it but I wanna give it a shot~ Now, where to find it XD

• 3 years later...

Archived