VS

Sparkling

Nationwide - 14.8%

Seoul - 17.4%

VS

Flames of Desire

Nationwide - 20.5%

Seoul - 22.2%

We're currently in last place...but I think ratings will go up once Flames of Desire ends. Gisaeng Hwaiting!!!

- Kyu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

I think the rating should go back up also when 'flames of desire' end. Then it's this drama against 'Shining/twinkle twinkle'

I think it will also pick up because starting next weekend it looks intense.

Let the love triangle begin.

My question is does RR still have feeling for DM or is she just going to say she likes DM because of SR and we all know what she thinks of SR secretly. She's just friends with SR and everyone else to make herself feel better.

AGB Nielson: Gisaeng VS Sparkling VS Flames of Desire

We're currently in last place...but I think ratings will go up once Flames of Desire ends. Gisaeng Hwaiting!!!

- Kyu

I think the rating should go back up also when 'flames of desire' end. Then it's this drama against 'Shining/twinkle twinkle'

I think ratings for "Gisaeng" will keep on increasing. :):D

I like both "Sparkling" and "Gisaeng", and haven't even scanned "Flames Of Desire".

I'm only addicted to "Gisaeng"... even though both the others have my favorite actresses as leads. :)

The pace of growth for this SOOMPI "Gisaeng" thread has also increased.

I lay the blame on:

mhugh & dramaok

for

recapping & subbing

insights & explanations

and

writer Im

for

writing an addicting drama

Guest laceytam

Darn previews-cause they snipped screens together it looks like something urgent is happening. What is whole conversation between RR and SR and SR and Grandmother.

rara ask: is it true that saran and damo were dating?

and the grandmother ask saran how she thinks about damo and if she really likes him then she should make the first step

Guest dramaok

it's better Ra Ra finds out soon.

but it's not like she owns damo or anything

so she just needs to suck it up.

she needs a love interest.

Kyle?

glad to see Joo Ah and Ah Mi tell it like it is.

Ra Ra is the one who interfered first in the Damo and Saran line (at the ski resort)

so things are just how they should be.

Does anyone know what they ate at the Chinese restaurant? I want to try it!

샥스핀

shark's fin.

AGB Nielson:

Gisaeng 

Nationwide - 13.7%

Seoul - 15.2%

VS

Sparkling

Nationwide - 14.8%

Seoul - 17.4%

VS

Flames of Desire

Nationwide - 20.5%

Seoul - 22.2%

- Kyu

is sparkling in same timeslot? or earlier?

Guest Hanjae

Kyle?

glad to see Joo Ah and Ah Mi tell it like it is.

Ra Ra is the one who interfered first in the Damo and Saran line (at the ski resort)

so things are just how they should be.

Nope, Sparkling airs one hour earlier at 8:40pm.

LOL it would absolutely kill me if they pair Ra Ra with Kyle. He'd totally put her in her place. Too bad it'd never happen.

Title: 반짝반짝 빛나는 / Banjjak Banjjak Bitnaneun

Also known as: Twinkle Twinkle / All That Glitters / Shining

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:40

Title: 욕망의 불꽃 / Yokmangeui Bulkkot

Also known as: Flames of Ambition / Flames of Desire

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45

Title: 신기생뎐 / Shin Gisaeng Dyeon

Also known as: New Gisaeng Story

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50

Guest C51236

TNS Ratings for episode 14

[sBS] New Gisaeng Tales

Nationwide: 10.5 (13th)

Seoul: 12.3 (11th)

vs.

[MBC] Flames of Ambition

Nationwide: 16.1 (4th)

Seoul: 19.2 (4th)

Flames of Ambition is ending on Mar. 27th. Hwang Jum Eum and Kim Jae Won's Can You Hear My Heart is replacing Flames on Apr 2.

vs.

[KBS] King Geunchogo

Nationwide: 11.7 (8th)

Seoul: 12.4 (10th)

-------------

so everyone brace yourselves!! Saran will become a gisaeng at some point in the drama. (I was hoping it wasn't going to happen but oh well) I read it over at Zealioner's blog. Writer Im herself responded to critics saying that she doesn't know how yet. Also, the previous head director, Son Kwon Moon (who's also Im's husband) is in danger of being cut from the drama. I guess they don't need 2 director's clashing over how to handle the direction of where the drama's going?

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Kyle?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YES! This is a fantastic idea!! But he'll probably dump her at the end or something. I feel like Im Sung Han plans to use Kyle in future dramas. It's a weird thing she's doing! Carrying over 'characters' from previous dramas, but also carrying over 'actors' from previous works.

I wonder if Kyle will ever bump into Rara's Grandmom or fake dad, and say something how they look awfully similar to Assorted Gem's Sa Jang and Sang Sik!

so everyone brace yourselves!! Saran will become a gisaeng at some point in the drama. (I was hoping it wasn't going to happen but oh well) I read it over at Zealioner's blog. Writer Im herself responded to critics saying that she doesn't know how yet. Also, the previous head director, Son Kwon Moon (who's also Im's husband) is in danger of being cut from the drama. I guess they don't need 2 director's clashing over how to handle the direction of where the drama's going?

Excellent! I'm glad she has plans for her to become a gisaeng. Then all of this relationship building between her and damo is not for just kicks and giggles. The heartbreak when she sees Damo pursuing Rara (I can't really see this happening) or other women will be oh so angst driven and deliciously dramatic.

Guest Hanjae

Excellent! I'm glad she has plans for her to become a gisaeng. Then all of this relationship building between her and damo is not for just kicks and giggles. The heartbreak when she sees Damo pursuing Rara (I can't really see this happening) or other women will be oh so angst driven and deliciously dramatic.

I personally hope we'll see some angry, jealous flailing from Da Mo instead when Sa Ran has to become a gisaeng. Sa Ran's a lot like her mother in that she hides her feelings well and will probably at least appear the less heartbroken of the two when they're forced to separate (hopefully temporarily). Then Da Mo can be trapped in an engagement with Ra Ra while moping about Sa Ran, for all I care, because that would give his stuffy father and mother a chance to see just how "perfect" Ra Ra is! Just wait until they try to get her to cook for them. I can't even get my head around the impossibility of Da Mo actually pursuing Ra Ra of his own accord; he looks like he'd rather eat rocks than date her. In an alternate universe situation where Da Mo actually ends up dating Ra Ra, her personality would probably drive him to monkhood with Kyle anyway.

Frankly I didn't really want to see Sa Ran become a gisaeng, but I suppose we wouldn't have much of a story otherwise, and it'd certainly kick things up a notch.

Guest Q_Park

Yeah, Sparkling or All That Glitters isn't at the same time but I thought I'd include it since it's another popular drama. I think the other one at that hour is King Geunchogo which was extended to 70 episodes. O_O 

- Kyu

i was under the impression though that King Geunchogo wasn't doing that well rating wise? which was why they were going to cut it shorter but then they couldn't since the other sageuk drama replacing it won't be able to start shooting early enough to replace it? i'm actually enjoying king geunchogo more than the previous few sageuk drama in its slot. thought it was a shame it wasn't doing well rating wise.

Writer Im herself responded to critics saying that she doesn't know how yet.

that didn't sound very promising. she was supposedly writing a drama about gisaeng but she hasn't figure out how her main character got into a gisaeng job? o.O ... this kind of reminds me of dear heaven ... it was funny how throughout that whole drama ... we kept hearing of the existence of Ja-kyung's stepbrother and how he's in & out of the house but we never got to see him at all in the whole drama except his room.

Writer Im herself responded to critics saying that she doesn't know how yet.

that didn't sound very promising. she was supposedly writing a drama about gisaeng but she hasn't figure out how her main character got into a gisaeng job? o.O ... this kind of reminds me of dear heaven ... it was funny how throughout that whole drama ... we kept hearing of the existence of Ja-kyung's stepbrother and how he's in & out of the house but we never got to see him at all in the whole drama except his room.

I think she just hasn't made a final decision on which of the tentative scenarios she will use.

She seems to have the general plots and detailed scenes written before filming and airing.

... The twists and turns of the dramas she seems to only finalize after gauging audience reactions. (ratings)

She's probably gauging audience reactions before making

her final decision on how Sa Ran enters the Gisaeng house. :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Will she enter because of DM's parents? I don't think since mom and grandmother like her but it would be interesting. So maybe to get to know her birth mother better or maybe something related to rr since her mom owns the place.

Guest mhugh

Here are my thoughts on today’s episode 14. (Sorry this is so late, but my wife’s out of country for business, so I had to take care of my unusually high-maintenance daughter this weekend.)

Ra-ra asks Sa-ran to see if there is something wrong with her grandfather at the dinner.

At the restaurant, Sa-ran talks about barley tea, and Da-mo asks her if she has tea cups at home. When she says, No, he tells her that he has already brought them. She smiles and tells him that he is surprisingly meticulous.

“It’s possible for guys to be very proficient if they focus on one thing.”

She smiles, “Focus on me or barley tea?”

“Don’t ask me elementary school level questions.”

Da-mo asks her to be his dong-sang, a counterpart to oppa.

“And (if I do)?”

“I just…”

“You said before that you weren’t high on oppa/dong-sang (kind of relationship)?”

“I want (us) to (have that kind of relationship) today.”

She tells him that guys sometimes can be more fickle than girls.

He asks her, “Have you ever had barley tea brewed?”

“No, I had it from a tea shop a few times.”

When she tells him how much she likes the food he ordered, he offers to buy them again on her birthday. He asks her why she doesn’t answer him. She tells him her birthday’s still sometime later.

“When is it?”

“In the summer. You think we’d still be seeing each other then?”

He doesn’t answer her directly, “Let’s eat first.”

She looks at him funny, looking somewhat disappointed.

Da-mo tells Sa-ran about what his mother said when he offered to take her to the movies and dinner.

“So you gave up?” She asks this in a lower form of language.

“Yes.” He then realizes, “Why are you talking bahn-mahl again?”

“You said you wanted oppa/dong-sang relationship. When does dong-sang speak jon-daen-mal (존댓말) to oppa?” Jon-daen-mal is an elevated form of language. Oppa/dong-sang relationship implies a very close relationship, thus they almost always use bahn-mahl to each other.

He asks her if she did, would it be so terrible. <… would she lose anything>

“Yes. I even get hives (all over).”

He laughs and gives up.

She hasn’t, “You still should’ve taken her out.” She means his mother.

“She told me that it was okay (not to). She said it’s not the same if I do it because she asked.”

“Oppa. You can’t believe women when they tell you it’s okay. (Even if they say) it’s okay, I don’t want it, you still just have to do it for them.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

He puts his utensils down, “Let’s kiss right now.”

She doesn’t say anything and just stares at him.

He gets up, and she tells him, “Sit down. What are you doing?”

He ignores her and bends over to kiss her. She pushes him away, “I don’t mean me.”

He is frustrated, “How do I know whether you don’t like it for real or you’re just pretending?”

“(You’ll know because) I’d tell you exactly what I’m feeling, whether I like it or I hate it. But in your mother’s case, even if she said it’s okay, you still should’ve taken her out. Inside, she wants to spend some quality time with her son, you know. You can’t fathom how she feels?”

“It’s too complicated.”

She smiles understandingly, “It’s not, o’weakling, you’re a woman, it’s o’complicated one, your name is a woman.”

He is quiet for a moment. “You don’t want to kiss me?” He’s got one track mind.

She is silent and coy because she can’t look in his eyes.

He comes to a conclusion, “You do want to.”

“Yes, I do. But we had an agreement. No physical contact (agreement).”

He just sighs and resumes eating.

Watching him do that, she says to herself, He has no real desire to marry me.

Later, she tells him, “When you go home later, ask your mother. She won’t say no.”

“What if she again tells me that it’s okay?”

“I’m telling you that if you ask her two, three times, she will say yes. Take her to a movie and (treat her to) a good dinner.”

He looks skeptical but nods yes.

Da-mo calls ahead and asks his maid to get boiling water in a thermos ready. Sa-ran asks him if it’s coffee. He tells her that it’s water and that he’s going to brew barley tea for her. “Where?” she asks him.

On a park bench, he asks her if she’s cold, and she tells him, No.

She looks at him brewing the tea and smiles affectionally, “I didn’t know oppa had this side (to his personality).”

He’s all serious, “Watch carefully.”

Still smiling, “Okay.”

She looks around the park, “This has its own charm.”

He looks up, “You like the necklace?” The one his grandmother gave her.

She smiles while touching the necklace, “Because it’s pretty.”

She sips the tea, “Umm, this is good. And the taste is soft, too.”

“Your body will become warm soon.”

Smiling, she tells him, “Why are you so cheeky today? Should I guess? From now on, you want us to have oppa/dong-sang relationship, right?”

“And if I am?”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because oppa doesn’t feel like an oppa, and I don’t feel like a dong-sang. If you tell me it’s good feeling (between us), then that’s true. How can we be oppa and dong-sang to each other when what we feel is different?” She says they feel huk-sim (흑심) – indecent, greedy desire.

“How different?”

Suddenly shy, “It’s not anything grandiose. I’m just saying that I see you as a man.” In a romantic sense.

He quietly pours more tea, “I also don’t have such desire.” To see her as a dong-sang.

“I was just worried that we wouldn’t be able to drink good barley tea.” if they were not oppa/dong-sang.

She smiles, “Thank you. I think you’re rapidly becoming a good man.”

“How much do you like me?”

“(I like you) just right. Not too much and not too little. If I like you too much, then I’ll probably become obsessed and clingy.”

“I think that maybe you’re a player.”

She can’t help laugh, “Are you serious?”

He doesn’t look up, “Empty your cup.”

“Pee.” But she does what he told her to do. Pee is a lot like “Huh,” used as a slight rebellious, peeved response.

She tells him, “I look that way to you because oppa is a player himself.”

He changes the subject, “You’re confident that you can get into the dancing group?”

“I never guarantee anything. My deceased mother told me never to speak ahead of action.” <… speak lightly or indiscriminately.>

He sighs, “I don’t know how to sing.”

Puzzled, “What do you mean?”

“I want to serenade you, but I don’t have the talent.”

She smiles warmly at him, “Da-mo-nim. The mistake you’ve made last time, I’ll completely forgive you as of today. The more I get to know you, the more I realize how good and loving person you are.” The mistake when he tried to take her to a hotel.

He’s moved, but he doesn’t say anything but drinks his tea.

She tells him, “Tomorrow, you have a date with your mom. Let’s meet on Saturday.”

“Okay.”

“Let us do sports (on Saturday).”

“What sports? Horseback riding?”

“No. Just wear something casual. I’ll decide.” On what sports to do.

“Okay.”

Apparently Ra-ra’s father found out the mountainous dwelling of Jung Do-sa, the guru who is clairvoyant, and he tells Soon-doek that he will accompany her because it’s too risky and dangerous for a woman to go alone. The grandmother also wants to tag along because she reasons that if her daughter-in-law ever finds out, at least she can defuse the accusation of any impropriety.

As Da-mo drops Sa-ran off at her place, he gives her a credit card, “This is a pocket money that oppa gives to his dong-sang.”

She looks at him not knowing how to handle the situation.

He tells her, “You’ve told me you’re meeting your friends tomorrow.” Pointing toward the proffered card, “Once in a while, (you can) be generous. It’s not that much.” It appears to be a pre-paid card.

Still not comfortable, she tells him, “It’s more than enough what I have received today.”

“What did you receive (from me today)? You don’t usually eat or drink tea?”

At that, she smiles at him. When she still doesn’t take the card, he puts it in her pocketbook himself, “Bye.” <Get off (the car).>

She smiles at him warmly, “I’ll make a good use of it. Thank you.” <I’ll use it well.>

He chides her for not addressing him properly, “Oppa.”

She smiles and repeats, “Oppa.” But the way she said it sounds more like ‘Uppa.’

The grandmother tells her husband that whether it’s Sa-ran or not, once they find their granddaughter, the first thing she’s going to do is to take her to Milan, Italy and have a cloud ice cream.

“How can you think about eating at a time like this?”

“I said I’m going to buy for our granddaughter. All the girls love ice cream.” She tells him how delicious the ice cream there is.

Her husband grumbles that for most people as they get older they lose appetite, but she’s just like a kid.

She reminds him that there also is a saying that you become more like a kid as you grow older.

“You were consistently like this ever since you were younger.”

“So what? Why are you picking a fight over my appetite?”

“Why don’t you try to remember the housemaid’s face (instead)?”

“I already remember her face.”

“You have to remember her name.”

“Do you remember the names of all your previous employees?”

When the doorbell rings that may be Ra-ra’s father, she tells him not to mention Sa-ran yet, because their idea is not a certainty.

Da-mo convinces his mother for a date, and he text messages Sa-ran, You were right. She is happy. We’re getting ready to go out.

She writes him back, Make it a memorable experience for your mother.

Shopping for a younger looking coat for his mother, Da-mo turns off her cell phone when she goes into the dressing room to try it out.

Having dinner with the grandparents and Ra-ra, Sa-ran tells the grandfather that he married really well because his wife is so pretty. He asks her if he’s not a match for her (“deficient”), his wife chimes in and tells him that he’s not exactly a prototypic rugged handsome type. He reasons that a man’s charisma shouldn’t be based just on one such type, and that his being “sharp” has its own merit.

Because of the grandmother’s infatuation with the singer, Na Hoo-na, the grandparents only extract Sa-ran’s birth month (June), her blood type (O), her age, and the existence of a younger female sibling. When the grandfather asks Sa-ran who she looks like in her family, Sa-ran tells him that she takes after her maternal grandmother. The grandmother thinks to herself that Sa-ran’s face is uncannily similar to hers when she was younger.

Over dinner, Da-mo convinces his mother to put on an act so that she can move out of the house for a few days, but when it comes down to a real crunch time, she resorts back to her old meek and submissive self. Da-mo is understandably disappointed.

Sa-ran asks her father what her birth dream was. Tae-mong (태몽) is a dream that a father or a mother has that portends the birth of their baby. Her father hesitantly tells her that it was a gold ring. When she asks for more detail, he can’t other than that the dream was her mother’s and that her mother had received the ring from someone. Now, we know her father made this up, and his wife senses it.

The real one, dreamt by her mother Soon-doek, is that on a night of a very bright full moon, as if having babies itself, moon begins to pop out marble-sized little moon fragments one by one which fall onto her open dress. The grandmother wanted to know if the moon in the sky was intact, and Soon-doek tells her, Yes. The grandmother tells her that the dream is a good and sturdy one, and that based on the dream her granddaughter should be healthy and doing well.

So, Da-mo finds out that a guy who lost his grandmother (Son-ja) is staying with SR’s family and is the guy who taught Sa-ran how to throw baseball. Also, Da-mo asking Sa-ran to be his wife was his imagination.

When he looks up at the sky in frustration because he can’t bring himself to say what he really wants to say to her (to be his wife), she asks him, “What’s the matter?” <”What is your complaint?>

He tells her essentially not to mind him because he can be a little strange when he’s disappointed with himself. She smiles at that and calls him, “(Hey!) A duck buttock!”

He turns around to look at his buttocks and then at her with a faint smile, “They are sexy, right?”

She smiles wider.

He asks her, “You don’t desire me?”

Smiling again, “I’m (quite) satisfied with just looking.” Instead of body grappling.

He smiles back at her.

When she throws the ball pretty hard while playing catch, he tells her that this time he’s going to throw like he usually does. She tells him, “Anytime.” <whatever speed he wants to throw>

But when he winds up like a real pitcher but throws softly, she thinks he’s going to throw the ball hard, and she closes her eyes and curls up like a baby in self-defense.

He teases her, “You told me to throw as hard as I can. Whatever happened to that confidence?”

“I never thought you were actually going to throw that hard against a woman.”

“You thought I don’t have at least that much common sense <manner>?”

“I thought you were the kind of a guy who built a fortress to keep the (good) manner away.”

He murmurs to himself about her not having any faith in him.

Obviously she heard him, “If you continue to have good manners, I’ll trust you.”

In a café afterward, Da-mo tries out her cap, but it is too small for him.

He asks her, “Buy me a cap.”

“I’m sure you have many expensive caps (already).”

“I have a few, but I want to wear the one you get for me.”

“Are you going to wear it if I buy it for you?”

“Of course.”

She picks out a cap that says, goet-mi-nahm (곧미남) which, I think, means he’ll become a handsome man very soon, which implies that he’s not handsome now. Seeing the words on the cap, he asks her, “You want me to wear this?”

Smiling, “You said you would wear it… if I buy it for you.”

He puts the cap back into the bag and tells her, “Let’s go.”

Her smile disappears, and she tells him, “How can a man not keep his promise?”

He smiles, “Where is the store?” Where she got the cap.

“You want to exchange it?”

He gets the same kind of cap that says, goet-mi-nyu (곧미녀), which means a woman who will become beautiful very soon, for her. He puts it on for her, “Let’s wear them together, as a set.” Sort of like couple rings, except caps.

And they walk away into the sunset together with his arm around her shoulder, okay not the sunset, but they do get caught by one of Sa-ran’s friends who takes some pictures of them together.

Da-mo and Sa-ran are having a meal together, and Sa-ran asks Da-mo, “(So) did you do proper son’s duty yesterday?” The date with his mother.

“Yes. We saw a movie, I picked out a coat for her, and we had dinner also.”

She smiles at him fondly, “Do you realize how you have changed a little?”

With his mouth full of spaghetti, “Me?”

“In the past, if I had asked you the same question, you would’ve stopped at ‘Yes.’ If I wanted to hear more, I’d had to ask you more questions. Now you tell me without asking.”

“You’re saying I talk too much now?”

“It’s normal, and you’re changing for the better.”

“You mean I was abnormal before?”

“Uhmmm. You were less courteous. A little.”

“It depends on the company.” Meaning her.

She smiles at him warmly.

He gets a call, “Hello.” “I understand. I’ll come home right now.”

“Is something wrong?”

Preview:

Ra-ra asks Sa-ran, “Ahm tells me that you’re dating Ah Da-mo.”

Sa-ran’s father tells his wife that Sa-ran is not his real daughter, and his wife says, “Then…”

Sa-ran’s stepmother answers Sa-ran’s cell phone when the grandmother calls her, “Isn’t this Sa-ran’s cell phone?”

“Yes. My daughter forgot and left her cell phone at home today.”

Da-mo’s grandmother tells Sa-ran, “Then, my grandson should be okay.”

Sa-ran tells her, “He’s a handsome man.”

“What you’re saying (the way I see it) is that you don’t dislike him. You should put that (feeling) into action.”

Guest dramaok

LOL it would absolutely kill me if they pair Ra Ra with Kyle. He'd totally put her in her place. Too bad it'd never happen.

i really think (hope) Im has a crush on Michael B (Kyle) so I really hope (think) that Kyle will get a love line.

maybe with a gisaeng. not sure.

I wonder if Kyle will ever bump into Rara's Grandmom or fake dad, and say something how they look awfully similar to Assorted Gem's Sa Jang and Sang Sik!

LOL. true. it was funny how Hong Ah in this drama fancies Trot Singers, just like Sa Jang loved trot and married one.

Both by the same actress, of course. Last time was Seol Woon Do, this time, it was Na Hoon A. Writer Im must have grown up listening to trot, or she's paying tribute to her hometown, somewhere where some of these singers came from too. i think Busan.

At the restaurant, Sa-ran talks about barley tea, and Da-mo asks her if she has tea cups at home. When she says, No, he tells her that he has already brought them. She smiles and tells him that he is surprisingly meticulous.

“It’s possible for guys to be very proficient if they focus on one thing.”

She smiles, “Focus on me or barley tea?”

“Don’t ask me elementary school level questions.”

thanks michael again, and not forgetting us when you're so busy too.

i'm pretty sure the tea Damo got was Pu'er tea. not Barley. though it sounds almost exactly alike.

at first i thought it was barley when i was subbing too but i didn't think it made sense and the second time he said it i heard the difference. it was 보이차 (bo-yi-cha) for Pu'er tea and not 보리차 (bo-ri-cha) for barley. again, i only caught it because i had to sub.

also, if you ever have spare time can you sub at viki too. there's a lot of old sayings in here that i'm not sure i got right and it would be nice if someone can go over and fix some of them. the old sayings always get me, since my knowledge of Korean sayings kinda stop at elementary school level.

p.s. also, thanks Q_Park for helping the subbing. can you do more. haha. ^^

Thank You mhugh!!!!

YOUR officially our rock star!

Sigh! what would we have done with out u?

Probably pulled at our hair a little longer, until the subbing goddesses and gods took over.

Once again! Thank you .

Guest Trina987

hrrrmm... okay.. I know that we will have SR become a gisaeng.. I think it will be later much later.. as there is the two lies birth secret and SR/DM dating each other... I do hope Writer Im will soon figure out how SR become gisaeng soon.. Will it be after the secrets out or before the secrets out... and when will DM will find out that SR become a gisaeng and fell in love with her... Also, how is this gonna play out with RR and DM and SR... I really like the episodes but it is sometimes confusing as we do not know when SR become a gisaeng.. I was also hoping that we will find out soon as I want to know how she will be interact and training to become a gisaeng.... Also, want to see SR in the hanboks and want to know what kind of pretty hanboks. She will be wearing.. Therefore, hoping Writer Im knows what she is writing.. Now, I did not know there are two directors... Therefore, I wonder who is directing the episodes... Hrrmm... As for (Michael B) Kyle, I think that Writer Im have a crush on him since she have him act in this drama.. I must say which he speaks really good... Now for the ratings... It will be really tough competition as once Flames of Desire will be done will be another long 50 episodes drama.. It will be the Writer who wrote my favorite kdrama Smile, You which is really really good...

Guest kimheami

Gah! i don't want her to become a gisaeng. I know that it is needed for the plotline of this drama to work. but its just so sad for everyone. Sad for SR and DM, but so much more sad for SR's mom. how painful will it be for her when she finds out that her daughter SR, her only reason for living, has chosen such a lonely fate. If she becomes a gisaeng, I don't find it realistic that she can marry into DM's family ever. In which case this drama ending will just be too disheartening.

Boo. and i was totally enjoying the lovey doveyness between SR and DM. :(

Archived