ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest cho chang

aw, you guys that seriously got molested are so brave for telling these things. though it's so much more easier to tell people you don't know personally.

well, when i was 8 some guy told me to touch myself and i did. i was curious and stupid. and at around the same age, my summer school teacher who i had a really good relationship with came to my house to fix our computer. i liked to sit on his lap a lot, and when i did that time, he grabbed and held me by my chest. this was one of the last times i saw him. i don't think he had dirty intentions since he was a really nice guy that loved kids and all, but i still felt uncomfortable.

as for familywatchdog.us.. i have 809 sex offenders in my area (6 mi radius). is that normal?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarryMeDear.

ohmyy.

these stories were heartbreaking.

im so parranoid with the watchdog thing.

there are so many molesters around my area. O_O

Guest jenniifer xOx

Well, for a summer I lived in a different state (because there was a hagwon there and my mom was friends with the owner) and so I went there to study. Near that hagwon place, there are a LOT of spanish guys and thy would always stare me down, whistles, and tries to talk to me and calls out to me and stuff. So, I would just walk faster and try to not look at them and pretend like I didn't hear them.

Then one day, a whole group of them (the normal group who stares me down) all crowded around me as I was walking and kind of pushed me into this alley way kind of thing, and this is a pretty deserted block kind of and if you were walking past you probably cou;dn't have seen me because I was so small compared to the mexican people, and they just all kind of surrounded me and I was so scared. They all started touching me and I tried not to look like I was scared and held my tears back. Then I finally saw this lady walking past, and I screamed out to her, and the mexicans got scared and acted like they werent doing anything and I RAN. Really far.

...also, this may be a little disturrbing.

But yeah, when I was really small, my dad used to pin me down and tickle me and like, kind of blow raspberries on my neck and stuff. He's not a pervert or anything, he was just trying to make me laugh and everything. But I remember hating it. And he thought I had fun cause I was laughing cause he would tickle me too, but then I would try to scream a nd stuff and I hated it so much.

He did it to both me and my sister. To my brother, not so much. He's more "let's play basketball or catch" with my brother, though.

It's still awkward with him. Even today. I hate when my dad randomly takes me to places around the world. Like, just me and him. And my sister hates it when my dad does that to her too. I feel uncomfortable even wearing a two piece around him.

He;s not a bad person or a pervert or aything I really dont want anyone to get the wrong impression of him... But... I just feel really uncomfortable about it. my mom always asks me why I dont talk to my dad and my dad is really sad that I don't talk to him. He always tells my uncles and my uncles tell me that sometimes he cries cause I dont like to hang out with him. I can't tell them how uncomfortable I feel though.. I feel so bad at the same time..

jfalwekjfal.

So frustrating.

Guest xjaneeex

I just went through all 12 pages reading all the stories. I have to say that each and everyone of you are really brave for sharing. And I'm so sorry that you guys had to go through this painful experience. Now I'm getting all paranoid.

^ my parents are really overprotective of me as well, but when they turn around, they don't know the things that happen to their child.

Yes I was molested, I've told my best friends and my ex-boyfriend, but not to my parents yet.

I remember my older guy cousin used to molest me. I was 10 i think and whenever he saw me he would grab me and take me to a storage room in the back of their store. There he would get on top of me face down so I couldnt move and would shut my mouth with his hand. He would touch me down there, lick me on my private parts, stick a sharpie pen inside of me (i was in so much pain I couldn't cry out) and literally forcing me to give him an oral and swallow his you know... This didn't happen once but everytime I saw him it would happen and it continued for several years. It was almost a routine. I was too scared and embarrassed to say anything and he took advantage of that fact. I was a really timid and quiet child back then. It may not have been actual rape, but I felt like it was and it affected the way I treated boys. I wouldn't go near them, I wouldn't talk to them or associate with them. Just recently I started being open with guys. Even now, I refuse to go to family meetings and dinners because I know I'll see him there.

I dunno... but it really traumatized me when I was little.

I suggest that you tell your parents. I know it may be tough and embarrassing but this is really serious. I would say that, that is rape. And it's been a routine for several years. Seriously that's not right. You can make a difference.

• 2 months later...
Guest beinspired

I'm lucky.. the sexual acts that occured to me happend when i was much older..during high school..and understood guys more.

if it happend tome during kindergarden..primary..i would have gone suicidal .lol.

something that ive never told anyone is that ..sigh. when i was in grade 5 i went over to my friend's house..and her older sister used to practice french kissing with her own sister and me..under bed sheets. she would also touch our bodies sexually under bed sheets. i never understood it until i reached a certain age. i dont think shes lesian though..just messed up.

Guest s u s i e

reading through all these makes me really sad.

How could people like that do these acts and feel its okay? Especially when its to a family member.

I had a similiar experience but it wasnt as bad as everyone else that happened when i was around 5 or 6...i havnt told anyone ever.

It wasnt tormenting or anything..it just embarrasses me thinking about it ...coz it was so damn wrong but i was too little to know any better.

Guest ~Shelly~

I have an experience that isn't as bad as most of yours but it was still quite traumatizing for me as I was only 5 at the time. There was this boy who was about 15 or so and he was my friend's older brother. I remember I went to their house to play dolls and my friend went out with her mother to buy some food. I was playing in her room and her brother came in and offered to play with me whilst they were gone. We were only playing for a while when he took my doll and wouldn't give it back to me unless I um... touched him down there. I refused as even though I was young I knew that wasn't something I'm supposed to do. He kept grabbing my hand and trying to make me touch him and I started crying really loudly so he stopped and stormed out of the room. I didn't tell anyone for a while but then I told one of my neighbours hat looked out for the younger kids in the area and whom had saved my little brother from getting run over before. He got really angry and went over and beated the c*** out of the boy. He promised not to tell anyone else because I didn't want anyone to know and gradually I didn't think about it much. It's quite scarring for young children to have to go through experiences they should not have to be going through at that age. This world is so sad.

Guest vannushka

I don't want to talk about it but I can say the ordeal has shaped my personality. I guess I've been less of a "people person" but it has made me very interested in helping people who have gone through similar ordeals. In a way, what happened to me has made me want to study crime and somewhat combat against it. I haven't told anyone about it, I don't think I need to explain my behaviour, if people want to misunderstand, so be it.

Guest lackluster

I feel so bad for you girls..

i always get so angry with myself when i hear stories like this.

i remember telling my girl/friends that i'd buy them a knife to carry around..

or pepper spray...

Male hormones just can't be controlled sometimes, when i get horny my mind goes blank, my morals and beliefs disapear.. and all i think about is girls girls girls

I've been molested before

don't think guys can't be molested

While i was sleeping over my friends house, it was sorta like a party so there was a lot of people sleeping in 1 room.

While i was trying to sleep, this girl was sleeping about 3 feet away from me, she was also pretty decent looking girl, but i was happy to the fact that she wasn't touching me or anything..

15 minutes has gone by, i was acting like i was sleeping..suddenly all i feel is this arm over my chest, so i didn't bother since she was only trying to cuddle and i'm SUPPOSEDLY asleep..

next thing you know her leg went over my crouch area.. then she started to rotate her knees on my crouch and started to rub on it...So i'm still supposedly sleeping i kinda moved myself a bit.. so she quickly moved her leg away and i acted as if i woke up. then i supposedly went back to sleep..

she did it again..

i couldn't even say anything cuz it people were sleeping around me.

so i acted as if i needed to go to the bathroom, so i did..

when i came back i couldnt lay back down anywhere else.. since all the floor were occupied.. so i went on the computer for like a good 30 minutes..

she was still awake(supposedly sleeping) . . . waiting for me to come back and lay down.. <_<

i didn't sleep till 5.

i got molested by a close guy friend.

sighx. i dun even noe what to do back then but allow him to molest me. Lol, kinda stupid.

But not anymore!

Guest marrman

OMFG OMFGG

ADASDSKDJSJKD

Poor you guys. TT-TT i`ve never been molested (thank the heavens)... but i DID see something FREAKIN` disturbing, and it scarred my mind forever TT-TT

so i was walking my dog with my friend one day, and i was like.. 3rd grade? and it was at an apartment. i look up to see this middle aged man, maybe around 30? and he`s standing on the second floor where the whole street can see him. and all of a sudden, i see him scratching his balls from where his zipper should be. freakin`. i SAW HIS BALLS. i thought i was going to cry. TT-TT

and i still feel like crying TT-TT my mind is scarred for life......... *cries* T^T

oh well, maybe close to being molested? i had this REAALLLLLYY close guy friend in 7th grade and like, we liked each other back then. so we always shared a chair during elective (AAHAHA, how pathetic). but like.. i used to let him JUST put his arms around my shoulder or my waist, nothing more, right? well, maybe kiss me on the cheek or something. but anyway. one day, he touched my leg, so i stood up, and he was like "ahaha, i`m just kidding" and then another day, he almost touched my private, but i stood up again and i socked him and pushed him off the chair. -_-;;;; freakin` retard. -0-;;

Guest viviennexlove

i had a guy who groped my butt..I felt so violated. to make it worse, I was wearing a skirt..and it was in a library and I didn't want attention drawn to us so I kept quiet. I didn't tell anyone even to this day

thank god it only happened once..I hope anyone who has been molested alot longer will tell someone what's really going on

aw, you guys that seriously got molested are so brave for telling these things. though it's so much more easier to tell people you don't know personally.

well, when i was 8 some guy told me to touch myself and i did. i was curious and stupid. and at around the same age, my summer school teacher who i had a really good relationship with came to my house to fix our computer. i liked to sit on his lap a lot, and when i did that time, he grabbed and held me by my chest. this was one of the last times i saw him. i don't think he had dirty intentions since he was a really nice guy that loved kids and all, but i still felt uncomfortable.

as for familywatchdog.us.. i have 809 sex offenders in my area (6 mi radius). is that normal?

Ugh I searched for my cousin's condo (I often stay there for vacations) and I shifted right ONCE (Bronx) I see squares EVERYWHERE... and it says that there are 1024 sex offenders.

That's FREAKY.

& I am so glad that this never happened... I never open doors to strangers and I hang out at places where it's crowded in every single spot. Thank goodness.

omg damn thast terrible =\ =( so many things have happened to u girls. and you're all so brave for sharing.

i havent been molested luckily.

welll............ there wus this time in gr. 7 when we were playin richard simmons slappin tag. LOL. anyways yeah after the game wus over, we wwere back in teh school. i wus bendin over to get a drink from the water fountain and tthen one of teh guys that wus playin went over and grabbed my richard simmons. i felt violated -.- since the game wus OVER lol and it wuwsnt richard simmons GRABBIN but SLAPPIN. haha... and it wus mostly girls playing.

anyways yeah i guess thats nothing compared to some of ur guys's stories

oh and i just thought of another thing. i've never had anybody[strangers] do anything realli. except for the old white men in their cars =|

the other day, this guy in his car stopped right wehre i wus SCARED THE SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTT OUTTA ME and wus like "nice body you got.. *prrr*" and i wus like =| =| =| *cringes* and i like literally ran away. note. i wus wearing like SWEATS nothing thats exposing or anyting. and even on a usual basis i dont dress skanky.

and during the summer i wus walking home at around 9 it wusnt TOO dark but yeah. this guy across the street started whistling. and saying stuff like "come over here baby,we'll have a good time" i ran ran rannnnnnnnnnn away. i think he wus drunk =|

edit

my friend sent me this email with ways to protect yourself if stuff like this happens. basicallly its like if you see strangers or whatever.

hope it helps.. it helped me. =)

This is long, but knowledge is power.

Through a Rapist's Eyes (No Joke)

This is important information for females of ALL ages .

When this was sent to me, I was told to forward it to my lady friends. I forwarded it to most everyone in my address book. My men friends have female friends and this information is too important to miss someone. Please pass it along.

A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts :

1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail, bun, braid or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed . They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair . Women with short hair are not common targets.

2) The second thing men look for is clothing . They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly . Many of them carry scissors around specifically to cut clothing.

3) They also look for women on their cell phone , searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.

4) Men are most likely to attack & rape in the early morning, between 5: 00a.m. and 8:30a.m.

5) The number one place women are abducted from/attacked is grocery store parking lots . Number two is office parking lots/garages Number three is public restrooms

6) The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to another location where they don't have to worry about getting caught.

7) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3-5 year sentence but rape with a weapon is 15-20 years.

8) If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming .

9) These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands.

Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it..

10) Several defense mechanisms he taught us are: If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in an elevator or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk: "I can't believe it is so cold out here", "we're in for a bad winter." Now you've seen their face and could identify them in a line-up; you lose appeal as a target. Try to remember what the person is wearing, his facial hair and features, etc. so you can identify him if needed.

11) If someone is coming toward you , hold out your hands in front of you and yell STOP or STAY BACK ! Most of the rapists this man talked to said they'd leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.

12) If you carry pepper spray (this instructor was a huge advocate of it and carries it with him wherever he goes,) yell I HAVE PEPPER SPRAY and holding it out will be a deterrent.

13) If someone grabs you , you can't beat them with strength but you can by outsmarting them . If you are grabbed around the waist from behind, pinch the attacker either under the arm (between the elbow and armpit) OR in the upper inner thigh VERY VERY HARD . One woman in a class this guy taught told him she used the underarm pinch on a guy who was trying to date rape her and was so upset she broke through the skin and tore out muscle strands - the guy needed stitches. Try pinching yourself in those places as hard as you can stand it; it hurts.

14) After the initial hit, always GO for the GROIN. I know from a particularly unfortunate experience that if you slap a guy's parts it is extremely painful . You might think that you'll anger the guy and make him want to hurt you more, but the thing these rapists told our instructor is that they want a woman who will not cause a lot of trouble. Start causing trouble and he's out of there.

15) When the guy puts his hands up to you , grab his first two fingers and bend them back as far as possible with as much pressure pushing down on them as possible!. The instructor did it to me without using much pressure, and I ended up on my knees and both knuckles cracked audibly.

16) Of course the things we always hear still apply. Always be aware of your surroundings , take someone with you if you can and if you see any odd behavior, don't dismiss it, go with your instincts!!!

You may feel a little silly at the time, but you'd feel much worse if the guy really was trouble.

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

2.Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM . Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3.If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

4.Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

a. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.

5. A few! notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:

A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.

B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.

C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ.. RUN, preferably in a zig -zag pattern!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP. It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

************* Here it is *******

9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door."

The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it! , but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when en they're home alone at night.

Please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby ----This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.

I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.

Guest mochamist

^ woot! :) I'm going to print that out and put it up on my door

Reading all the stories makes me feel grateful. My parents have always told me that the only person I can trust is myself and God. People are naturally weak and corrupt and turn against you, even your own family. I think God is really all the support and love you need. If any of you are believers, pray and pour out your heart to God. He made you, and he will heal you. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3) And instead of denying or brushing it off, face it and give your anger to God ~ you don't need to take revenge because in the end God will take care of that for you. God is angrier :fury: at what happened than you are, and he has the power to handle it.

thanks! that really helped but this one kinda made be laugh even though its totally true

7. . RUN, preferably in a zig -zag pattern!

Guest marrman

ooh, i like the story and ways to keep safe. :D

omfg. i laughed so hard reading some of it. -____-;;;;

i think i`ll print it out xD

Guest cheerydumdum

wow. i feel so bad for all these people. luckily, i've never really been molested before...but now im wondering about something...

last year, i went to the doctor to get a physical exam so i could join a sports team. my mom said that usually they werent busy so i could just go without an appointment but wen i got there, they said that my doctor wouldn't have any time to give me a checkup, so they gave that job to another doctor who had the time. and it was a guy doctor. i get really uncomfortable around guys so i was very nervous about the checkup. wen it was my turn, i went into the little room and he closed the door and sometime after all the questions about my period and seeing if my legs and arms were alright, he told me to take off my sweatshirt so he could check my chest. he lifted up my tshirt and then pulled open my bra to look at my chest and i felt so violated. sometime after that, i told my friend how my physical exam went and she said that her doctor didnt check her breasts and stuff. so...do doctors check ur chest out for a physical exam?

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

wow. i feel so bad for all these people. luckily, i've never really been molested before...but now im wondering about something...

last year, i went to the doctor to get a physical exam so i could join a sports team. my mom said that usually they werent busy so i could just go without an appointment but wen i got there, they said that my doctor wouldn't have any time to give me a checkup, so they gave that job to another doctor who had the time. and it was a guy doctor. i get really uncomfortable around guys so i was very nervous about the checkup. wen it was my turn, i went into the little room and he closed the door and sometime after all the questions about my period and seeing if my legs and arms were alright, he told me to take off my sweatshirt so he could check my chest. he lifted up my tshirt and then pulled open my bra to look at my chest and i felt so violated. sometime after that, i told my friend how my physical exam went and she said that her doctor didnt check her breasts and stuff. so...do doctors check ur chest out for a physical exam?

no i dont think they should. i got a physical..all they did was checked my height, weight, hearing, knees, breathing, and my arms and legs..never the breast.

Archived