[TELENOVELA] La Usurpadora

Guest theLEGEND

Guest theLEGEND

I remember this!!! I watched it and it was good ^^

But not all the episodes since it's soo long and aired everyday and I was at school sometime...

Gosh!! I was so addicted to it that I watched this drama for like 3/4 times! :P

I liked this telenovela... I was in 6th grade when this came out... I loved how paola accuses her own sister of stealing and then karma hits her back when she gets in that accident with her "lover" in france... I liked how they would set the difference btw paola and paulina having the first one use red and sexy outfits and the latter more conservative, pinkish and how one would drive and the other wouldn't... great telenovela... when I watched another telenovela with gabriela spanic I noticed how some of the characters like arturo peniche and chantal andere all reappeared for "la intrusa..." which I liked also... cuz they used the whole twin sister thing again...

Yes, I think they purposely did the thing where Paola was wearing red and sexy outfits, having this mole, likes to swim and drive as well while on the other hand, Paulina was wearing pinkish outifts, no mole and couldn't swim and drive at all.

I prefer "Por Tu Amor" rather than "La Intrusa" though! Gabriela acted as a two people in PTA too! As a mother and daughter.. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

:lol: I remember watching this back when I was still in Philippines... learn a couple of spanish words lol...

love the drama too

You're exactly like me~ After watching the drama, I kinda learned some spanish words :lol:

Guest apple red

Gabriela is soo beautifull. I was a fan of her back then before she cheated on her very good looking hubby with her costar (who's married already too). that act turn me off.

Guest theLEGEND

Gabriela is soo beautifull. I was a fan of her back then before she cheated on her very good looking hubby with her costar (who's married already too). that act turn me off.

I know, her ex husband is Miguel de Leon. I don't know why Gabriela has to cheat on him. He looks so fine though.

You know, after they were married, just one month after that they moved to Mexico City to film this telenovela. I guess, they never did honeymoon coz they were so busy. That's what I read a few years back :P. She cheated with her co-star in "La Venganza" right?

Yeah, I was her BIG fan too~ and I like her more in "Por Tu Amor" =]

Guest apple red

I know, her ex husband is Miguel de Leon. I don't know why Gabriela has to cheat on him. He looks so fine though.

You know, after they were married, just one month after that they moved to Mexico City to film this telenovela. I guess, they never did honeymoon coz they were so busy. That's what I read a few years back :P. She cheated with her co-star in "La Venganza" right?

Yeah, I was her BIG fan too~ and I like her more in "Por Tu Amor" =]

yea..Miguel is soo damn good looking. he has every quality became perfect hubby. he even stated his sorry when Gaby got trouble with media after the divorce. Her co-star on La Venganza has not half good quality of Miguel.

I was Miguel fans before Gaby..that is why i easily hate Gaby after she cheat on him.

Por Tu Amor was good too. and her sister on the drama really stupid / evil..i dont know how to described it

Guest theLEGEND

yea..Miguel is soo damn good looking. he has every quality became perfect hubby. he even stated his sorry when Gaby got trouble with media after the divorce. Her co-star on La Venganza has not half good quality of Miguel.

I was Miguel fans before Gaby..that is why i easily hate Gaby after she cheat on him.

Por Tu Amor was good too. and her sister on the drama really stupid / evil..i dont know how to described it

How many times did you watch this drama? Aww.. how nice of him. Yes! Definitely, her co-star in La Venganza is ><"

Guest i3lu3fun

wow, most of u actually remember all those actors name. i only remember gabriella, she's beautiful but i don't really like her voice. but this drama was awesome, watched it when i was in high school. it was a hit, and the local stations were fighting to air more telenovela. nowadays, they don't air it as much as before cuz korean wave has take over it, haha :D

Guest theLEGEND

wow, most of u actually remember all those actors name. i only remember gabriella, she's beautiful but i don't really like her voice. but this drama was awesome, watched it when i was in high school. it was a hit, and the local stations were fighting to air more telenovela. nowadays, they don't air it as much as before cuz korean wave has take over it, haha :D

Actually, when I was watching this drama, Gabriela's voice was dubbed and when I heard her real voice I was like "WOW~" :blink:. I can't believe that's her voice ><" and the same thing, no more telenovelas but there are more korean dramas hahaha :P

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i miss watching latin american soap operas..i wish la mujer de judas & la usurpadora would be aired again....

OMG, this drama was aired in Indonesia a couple of years ago too! It was such a huge hit. Gabriela Spanic actually visited Indonesia because she was in demand. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Miguel de Leon her husband when the drama was produced? I think they divorced now.

Guest apple red

How many times did you watch this drama? Aww.. how nice of him. Yes! Definitely, her co-star in La Venganza is ><"

I only managed to watched it once...

when it was rebroadcasted, i've been on the road for my job already.

OMG, this drama was aired in Indonesia a couple of years ago too! It was such a huge hit. Gabriela Spanic actually visited Indonesia because she was in demand. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Miguel de Leon her husband when the drama was produced? I think they divorced now.

yes..they were divorced now.

Yes..she was visisted Indonesian couple years a go..she and her twins. She IS really beautifull.But i prefer Angelica Rivera who has very bright and angelic face..Gaby looks evil at first especially whe she doesnt smile

Guest nadhura

omg...i watched this show, it was i think the second telenovela i watched..i was totally hooked...i hate carlos daniel's character...i dunno it seems to me, the mexicans tend to make their men look weak in their telenovelas..coz usually the women are the strong ones..and the guys are always crying and always giving in to temptation...but i love both paula and paulina's character...gabriel spanic was awesome, she really make it believable that there's two different people acting two different characters with her voice and all...wow..this telenovela was a long time ago.

Guest theLEGEND

she visited the philippines too...when her other soap aired...it was with a gray haired leading man...i can't remember the title right now...lol.

You mean Por Tu Amor?

omg...i watched this show, it was i think the second telenovela i watched..i was totally hooked...i hate carlos daniel's character...i dunno it seems to me, the mexicans tend to make their men look weak in their telenovelas..coz usually the women are the strong ones..and the guys are always crying and always giving in to temptation...but i love both paula and paulina's character...gabriel spanic was awesome, she really make it believable that there's two different people acting two different characters with her voice and all...wow..this telenovela was a long time ago.

Yes. I agree that Gabriela was so awesome. She acted like they were really twins and I've heard the original voice of both Paola and Paulina. But unlike you, I love Carlos Daniel's character :P

Guest apple red

i dont like Carlos Daniel too...

I cant believe the man who had been married twice cant recognise woman's character. He can feel Paula's character once she enter the room. She's bright, manipulated and know what she wants. He can feel Paulina's too. she's honesty, humble but scare sometimes.

And i dont like how he always weak to his ex gf..i cant remember the name....

Oh yeah..La Usurpadora broadcasted again on Indonesia (for 5th time, if iam correct) at SCTV at 08.30 am.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeah, I watched it too when it aired here in Malaysia. Gabriela carries 2 act is really great. When be Paula she

can be so bad and when it Paulina so good and innocent.

Archived