[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest bibidep

EPISODE 10 SUMMARY

OMG, today's ep took forever to recap. so much dialogue and then some areas i had no clue what they were talking about but i translated all the areas that i understood as much as possible. thank you to all of you for your generous understanding and for your kind encouragements. thank you thank you!!!!

AT THE RANCH:

HDJ: LEE DAJI, ARE YOU GOING TO JAPAN?

LDJ: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION?

HDJ: WHO ARE YOU GOING TO HOKAIDO WITH?

LDJ: GOING TO WHAT PLACE? I WAS JUST LOOKING AT IT BECAUSE HOKAIDO RANCH IS POPULAR. BUT WAIT, WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL THESE THINGS IN DETAIL? WHETHER I GO TO JAPAN OR NOT, THAT IS MY PRIVATE BUSINESS, YOU BRING UP NOT TO MEDDLE IN EACH OTHER’S PRIVATE LIVES ON LITTLE ISSUES SO WHAT ABOUT YOU?

HDJ: THIS PART TIME JOB IS REALLY AN AWESOME ONE,

LDJ: I DON’T LIKE IT, I WILL NEVER DO IT!!

HDJ: I SPECIALLY NOMINATED YOU SO HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU WON’T?

LDJ: YOU NOMINATED ME?? YOU?? WHY?

HDJ: WE WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE FROM THIS PLACE AND BECAUSE I AM REALLY SHY. INSTEAD OF A STRANGER IT WILL BE EASIER TO BOSS YOU AROUND INSTEAD; YOU ARE EXCESSIVELY HARD WORKING NOT BEING PICKY WITH THE TASKS.

LDJ: I KNEW IT. WHAT WAS I EXPECTING FROM YOU?

HDJ: DO YOU THINK I AM LIKE THIS BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE TO HIRE? YOU ARE NOT AN ELEMENTARY STUDENT. DO YOU ONLY UNDERSTAND IF I SAY OUT LOUD THANK YOU AND I AM SORRY? I AM SORRY FOR YELLLING AT YOU YESTERDAY AND THANK YOU FOR THE PILLOW. OKAY?

LDJ: OKAY.

HDJ: ALSO DO THE PART TIME JOB. YOU ARE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB

DAJI IS TRYING TO ORGANIZE HER JOBS AND TRIP WHILE DE IS RESTING BESIDE HER

DAJI: FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO HAND IN MY IDEAS BY WEDNESDAY, SO I MUST COMPLETE THE PART TIME JOB AT THE RANCH, OH NO, I HAVE A GROUP AT THE RANCH JOB AT THE BEACH. DA EUN-A COULD YOU HELP ME AT THE BEACH RANCH AFTER SCHOOL?

DE: SEE, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SUFFERING BY ACCEPTING THE PART TIME JOB?

LDJ: DONGJOO SPECIALLY NOMINATED ME. HE SAID I AM THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB. 1 MILLION WON IS NO CHUMP CHANGE YOU KNOW.

DE: ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO GO WITH YH?

LDJ: OF COURSE, WE CAN FOREST ASSESSED AND THE HOKAIDO RANCH IS A VERY FAMOUS HORSE RANCH, I SAW A PERSON TREATING A HORSE THERE AND IT WAS INSPIRATIONAL.

DE: THAT IS NOT THE MAIN ISSUE RIGHT NOW. THE PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN DATING FOR AWHILE HAS ASKED YOU TO GO ON A TRIP TOGETHER, ALONE, ABROAD AND EVEN 2 NIGHTS AND 3 DAYS!!

LDJ: HEY, WE ARE NOT GOING THERE FOR FUN, WITH ALL THE THINGS AHJUSSI HAS PLANNED TO DO, WE HAVE A VERY TIGHT SCHEDULE

DE: NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE, HISTORY IS MADE IN ONE MOMENT.WHEN A MAN ASKS YOU TO GO ON A TRIP, IT MEANS LET’S GO ALL THE WAY AND UNNIE EVEN IF YOU TRY….(SHE GETS KNOCKED ON THE HEAD BY DAJI)

LDJ: GO ALL THE WAY, TOO LOOSE WITH YOUR WORDS LITTLE ONE.

DE: UNNIE AT MY AGE WAS MARRIED AND DIVORCED

LDJ: WHY IS THAT BEING MENTIONED NOW

DE: LIVING WITH YOUR FORMAL HUSBAND AND THEN THINKING ABOUT VACATIONING WITH YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND. I WILL NOT HELP WITH THE BEACH RANCH!!!

AT THE BLUE BENCH, DAJI AND YH HE GIVES HER A CAMCORDER TO RECORD FOREST

YH: RECORED FOREST WHILE HE IS IN HIS STALL AND WHEN HE IS GETTING OBEDIENCE LESSONS

LDJ: THANK YOU AHJUSSI

YH: HOTEL MAYBE FINE BUT I WAS TOLD BY MY RIGHT HAND MAN ABOUT A GREAT PLACE NOT FAR FROM THE RANCH? YOU DECIDE ON WHERE WE WILL STAY

LDJ: OH, THE PLACE TO STAY??? I AM FINE WITH JUST SLEEPING AT THE RANCH...

YH: YOU ARE NOT SLEEPING WITH ME? WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED? WHEN COUPLES GO ON VACATION, THEY SLEEP TOGETHER NOT SEPARATE.

LDJ: I MEAN….

YH: ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT SHARING THE BEDROOM?

LDJ: WELL THAT IS WAY TOO DIRECT TO THE POINT AND…..

YH: WELL THEN ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS USE DIFFERENT BEDROOMS. WHY DON’T WE DO THAT? THE RESORT IS CLOSE TO THE RANCH SO WE CAN STAY THERE. THERE ARE LOTS OF ROOMS THERE.

LDJ: AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOU AHJUSSI, I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU SLOWLY AND EVEN MORE SLOWLY. I WANT IT LIKE THAT.

YH: THAT’S FINE BUT YOU CAN’T PASS OUT AND SLEEP AFTER YOU DRINK IN MY ROOM LIKE LAST TIME. I AM A MAN ALSO SO IF THAT HAPPENS I CAN’T GUARANTEE, SLOWLY.

LDJ: I WON’T DO THAT

YH: THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL GROWN UP BUT YOU ARE JUST A CHILD.

LDJ: OH, I TOOK THE JOB FOR THE RESORT HORSE RACES. WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEE EACH OTHER FOR 3 DAYS

YH: I KNOW. I HEARD IT AT THE MEETING.

AT THE OFFICE HDJ IS K.OED ASLEEP. DAJI COMES AND WAKES HIM UP STARTLING HIM WITH A HORSE MASK!!

HDJ: WHAT THE HECK?

LDJ: I DECIDED ON THE HORSE RACE DAY CONCEPT

HDJ: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

LDJ: THIS TIME THE CONCEPT FOR THE RACE DAY IS A FAMILY CARNIVAL DAY. HAHAHAHA! CARNIVAL’S HIGHLIGHT WOULD BE A HORSE RACE. YOU PUT THE MASK ON FIRST. ISN’T THIS A KILLER??

HDJ: ISN’T IT TOO CORNY? HAVING A FULL GROWN ADULT WEAR A MASK?

LDJ: THAT IS THE KEY POINT. YOU PUT THE MASK ON AND THEN JUST VENT OUT ALL THE THINGS YOU WERE HOLDING INSIDE. (I COULDN’T UNDERSTAND HER CLEARLY BECAUSE OF THE MASK AND BUT IN THE END SHE SAYS) PLEASE STOP SHOVING UNDERWEAR IN THE CORNER!!!!! SOMETHING LIKE THIS? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THEN DAJI GOES AROUND TO PIG FARM AND WANTS PIG CATCHING AS ONE OF THE EVENTS, THEN GOES TO THE RESTAURANT AND WANTS TO SHOWCASE THE JEJU DISHES TO THE RESORT MEMBERS, THEN TO THE FARM AND HAVE MEMBERS TILL THE LAND BY HAND AND MAKE A FAMILY FARM AS LONG AS IT IS SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T NEED TO MUCH TENDING. DONGJOO SAYS THIS PLACE IS MORE GEARED TOWARDS SPORT CENTRES. DAJI SAYS INSTEAD OF A SPORT CENTRE FAMILY FARM WOULD BE A KILLER. DAJI SAYS A SPORT CENTRE IS TOO TYPICAL. A RESORT NEEDS TO HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT, A RESORT THAT HAS A SCENT OF HUMAN NATURE WOULDN’T THAT BE A BETTER IDEA?

THEY HAVE BOARD MEETING AND INITIALLY THE IDEA IS REJECTED BECAUSE YH SAID THAT THE MEMBERS WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL AND VIP CLASS.BUT DONGJOO SAVES THE DAY BY REPEATING WHAT DAJI SAID EARLIER. A VIP SERVICE IS SOMETHING TOO TYPICAL. SOMETHING THAT IS UNIQUE TO OUR RESORT, SOMETHING THAT SHOWS A SCENT OF REAL HUMAN NATURE MIGHT BE A BETTER IDEA. THE KIDS THAT ARE SUBMERGED IN CITY LIFE TO BE ENJOYING HORSES, NATURE AND LEARN, FEEL, ENJOY AND HAVE FUN. WATCHING THIS THE PARENTS WOULD BE HAPPY AND OUR RESORT WILL BE REMEBERED AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN THE REST. ALL OF YOU JUST RE-REVIEW THE CONCEPT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING IT CAN’T BE DONE. DAJI IS PROUD OF DONGJU AND YH ALSO AGREES IT IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD RE-THINK ABOUT. DONGJOO GETS A THUMBS UP FROM DAJI.

YH: YOU WERE PRETTY GOOD FOR NOT SHOWING YOUR FACE AROUND FOR 3 DAYS.

LDJ: SEEMED LIKE YOU DIDN’T LIKE THE IDEA THAT MUCH

YH: WELL, THE RISK IS TOO HIGH. SOMETHING BETWEEN 0-100percent IS HARD TO DECIDE ON

LDJ: IT THAT SO??? YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEETINGS ARE LIKE, VERY NERVE WRECKING. I DIDN’T THINK MUCH WHEN I WAS ROAMING AROUND DOING MY RESEARCH BUT THEN WHEN YOU ARE DECIDING WHETHER IT WILL PASS OR NOT YOU GET NERVOUS AND HUNGRY AS WELL

HDJ: THAT GIRL, CAN’T TELL WHO IS AN ENEMY OR ALLY

YH: SINCE THE 3 DAYS ARE UP YOU WILL SHOW PLENTY OR YOUR FACE RIGHT?

LDJ: YES

SECRETARY: LEE DAJI-SSI. THE DIRECTOR HAS ASKED YOU TO COME TO HIS OFFICE WORK ON THE MEETING NOTES.

AT THE OFFICE DAJI AND DONGJOO ARE WORKING

HDJ: WHAT WERE YOU AND CEO SEO TALKING ABOUT EARLIER?

LDJ: WE DIDN’T TALK ABOUT MUCH, WHY?

HDJ: JUST THAT HE IS ON THE OPPOSITION OF THE IDEA WE BROUGHT FORTH. SO, NORTH AND SOUTH AND RED AND BLUE TEAM IS DIFFERENT SO DON’T SPILL AROUND INFORMATION.

LDJ: YOU ARE ALL IN THE SAME COMPANY SO WHY ARE YOU DIVIDING INTO TEAMS. PLUS THIS WORK DOESN’T SEEM URGENT. DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS NOW?

HDJ: DID YOU NOT SEE THEM EARLIER? THE BOARD MEMBERS WERE TRYING TO EAT ME ALIVE?? IF YOU DON’T WANT THEM TO HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART, YOU HAVE TO BE FULLY PREPARED. I AM GOING TO SHOW THOSE HUMAN BEINGS THAT SEEM TO TACKLE EVERYTHING I AM TRYING TO PROVE.

(THE PHONE RING)

LDJ: ANSWER IT

HDJ: OH, JINYOUNG-A, I GOT IT. I WILL BE RIGHT THERE. (STARTS WALKING OUT) I HAVE TO GO OUT. WILL BE BACK LATER

DAJI IS NOT IMPRESSED.

LDJ: I WORKED WHILE STARVING. HE SAID IT WAS URGENT AND IMPORTANT, THEN HE (??)WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS CALL

DAJI BUMPS INTO HDJ AND JY GOING OUT FOR LUNCH

JY: IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME DAJI-SSI

LDJ: HELLO?

JY: WE ARE GOING TO GO EAT MEAT NOODLES SO COME ALONG. DONGJOO SAYS HE KNOWS OF AN AWESOME PLACE.

LDJ: MEAT….. I HAVE TO GO TO THE PART TIME JOB AT THE RANCH

JY: BUT YOU HAVE TO EAT LUNCH ANYWAYS SO COME ALONG

HDJ: YOU CAN COME ALONG.

AT THE NOODLE HOUSE:

DONGJOO AND DAJI ARE EATING LIKE MAD AS IF IT WAS A COMPETITION. DONGJOO SEES JY HARDLY TOUCHING HER FOOD AND ASKS: DOES IT NOT SUIT YOUR TASTE BUDS?

JY: I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE JUST NOODLES. I GUESS THIS IS WHAT MEAT NOODLES ARE?

LDJ: JEJU MEAT NOODLES ARE ALWAYS LIKE THIS. JUST TRY IT ONCE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAINLAND MEAT AND THE PORK HERE.

JY: SHOULD I TRY IT?

HDJ: I FORGOT YOU COULDN’T EAT (PORK??). DON’T EAT IT. LET’S EAT SOMETHING ELSE

JY: NO, WHY DON’T I JUST EAT IT. IT’S ONLY SOMETHING I CAN TASTE IN JEJU RIGHT?

HDJ: WILL IT BE OKAY? DON’T EAT THE MEAT AND ONLY EAT THE NOODLES.

JY: YOU EAT SO WELL. DID YOU WANT MINE?

LDJ: YES, GIVE IT TO ME. I WILL EAT IT ALL!!

HDJ: YOU ALREADY ATE A PIG BATH BOWL SIZE

LDJ: LEAVE ME ALONE, I CAN EVEN EAT MORE (HARD TO TRANSLATE COULDN’T UNDERSTAND.)

JY: YOU TWO LOOK SO CLOSE TO ONE ANOTHER, SOMETIMES MAKING ME JEALOUS (HERE DAJI SPITS HER FOOD AT DONGJOO’S FACE)

HDJ: HEY, IT’S GROSS, IT SPLATTERED ALL OVER

LDJ: SO…SORRY

JY: IT HARDLY SPLATTERED. YOU MUST HAVE GOTTEN STARTLED FROM THE WORD JEALOUSY

LDJ: NO, THAT IS NOT IT, IT’S JUST THAT WE ARE BUSY FIGHING WHENEVER WE MEET SO WHEN YOU SAID THAT WE WERE CLOSE...

HDJ: IF WE WERE ANY CLOSER WE WOULD HAVE A KNIFE FIGHT

JY: WHY? YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT LOOK CLOSE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE FIGHTING. YOU TWO ARE LIKE THAT (THEN HER PHONE RINGS) EXCUSE ME. OH, UNNIE

HDJ: I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN YOU WERE SHOVING IT IN YOUR MOUTH

LDJ: WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST CHEW THE FOOD AND FEED IT TO HER?

AHJUMMA, GIVE ME SOME MORE BROTH.

BACK AT THE OFFICE:

HIS DAD WANTED A CALL IN REGARDS WITH THE HORSE RACE DAY. HE ALSO FINDS OUT THAT CEO IS GOING TO JAPAN TO HOKAIDO RANCH!!! THEN IT HITS HIM THAT THEY ARE GOING TO THE TRIP TOGETHER!!

AT THE RANCH DE IS LOOKING AT THE LINGERIE SHE BOUGHT FOR DAJI AND MUMBLES TO HERSELF WHETHER SHE SHOULD OF BOUGHT SOMETHING EVEN SEXIER LIKE FISH NET STOCKING PANTIES. SHE MEETS YH’S ASSISTANT. SHE IS TRYING TO GET A RIDE IN HIS FAST CAR AND ALSO TO COMFIRM THAT YH IS DIVORCED. HE SAYS YH IS DIVORCED AND DROPS THE BOMB FOR DE TO LEAVE HIM ALONE SINCE HE IS ALREADY MARRIED. (OH NO? POOR DE)

THEY ARE RECORDING FOREST AND THE OWNER TRIES TO GET A PROMISE THAT IF HE DOESN’T RACE BY THE RESORT HORSE RACE THAT YH SHOULD REPAY NOT JUST FOR THE HORSE BUT ALSO THE FOR THE PSYCHOLOGICAL BURDEN AS WELL. YH AGREES AND DAJI FEELS HE SHOULDN’T HAVE TO. YH SAYS IT IS A HORSE THEY BOTH CHOSE TOGETHER SO INSTEAD OF HIM, IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR US TO RAISE IT. SHE IS HAPPY AND ASKS: US??

DAJI IS TALKING TO HERSELF AND FOLDING LAUNDRY: AFTER THE TRIP TO THE RESORT AND ONCE FOREST IS HEALED THEN FINALLY ALL WILL COME TO AN END. MAN, IT IS A LOT OF WORK TRYING TO GO ON A VACATION.

DE WALKS IN ALL DEPRESSED.

LDJ: HEY, ARE YOU COMING HOME NOW? WHAT WERE YOU DOING ALL THIS TIME?

DE: YOU, DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BAEK IN-JOO AHJUSSI?

LDJ: BAEK IN-SOO? WHO IS THAT PERSON?

DE: YH AHJUSSI’S ASSISTANT. WHY AM I BOTHERING TO ASK YOU ANYTHING? (SHE DROPS THE BAG OF LINGERIE) THIS IS GIFT FOR YOU. YOU CAN WEAR IT FOR YOUR VACATION.

LDJ: HEY, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?

(DONGJOO COMES OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND SEES THE BAG AND SITS INFRONT OF DAJI AND GLARES AT HER)

LDJ: WHAT? YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WHY ARE YOU GLARING AT ME?

HDJ: YOU FINISHED THE FILES SUPER FAST

LDJ: YOU SAID IT WAS URGENT (SHE OPENS UP THE GIFT OMG!!!)

WHAT IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE HORSE RACES?

HDJ: NO, NOT REALLY (THEN HE SEES THE BRA AND PANTIES) HEY, WHAT IS THAT?

LDJ SEES THE GIFT AND COVERS IT UP: THAT DE!!!

HDJ: YOUR SISTER HAS NO TASTE, DOES SHE THINK THAT SORT OF THING SUITS YOU TO BUY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND BRING IT HOME?

LDJ: DID YOU EVER HAPPEN TO SEE ME WEARING SOMETHING LIKE THIS? IT’S BECAUSE I USUALLY DON’T WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IT SUITS ME VERY WELL!!!!

HDJ: WHAT?? FOR REAL??

OMG!!!! THEN HE GOES TO HIS ROOM AND IS IMAGINING (JUST LIKE BIBIDEP PREDICTED ON THE THREAD)

DAJI COMES OUT OF THE SHOWER IN A KIMONO SITS ON THE BED AND YH POURS WINE AND ASKS: ARE YOU TIRED? I AM SLEEPY

LDJ: I AM SORT OF TIRED AS WELL

YH SWEEPS HER WET HAIR TO THE SIDE AND UNTIES HER WAIST RIBBON AND THEY BOTH LAY DOWN (PUAHHHH)

HE WAKES UP AND SPOUTS: IS SHE CRAZY OR WHAT?? THE THINGS SHE WOULDN’T SHOW ME, SHE IS GOING TO SHOW THAT BASTARD??

DAJI IS TYPING AWAY AND DE YELLS AT HER TO BE QUIET. DAJI SAYS SHE IS SORRY, BUT THE WORDS THE HE IS A MARRIED MAN IS RINGING IN HER HEAD. SHE HAS TO REPEAT TO HERSELF THAT A FAMILY IS PRECIOUS. IT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE NEVER BROKEN. FAMILY IS A PRECIOUS THING……

AT THE BLUE BENCH ON THE HILL:

YH: YOU KNOW AT THE RANCH, AT THE END OF THE ROAD THERE IS A HOKAIDO SAKE HOUSE, WE CAN DRINK A WARM SAKI.

LDJ: JUST LISTENING TO IT, I CAN PICTURE IT. I CAN HARDLY WAIT, WE CAN TREAT FOREST AND ALSO LOOK AT THE RANCH. YOU HAVE REALLY PRETTY FINGERS, DO YOU KNOW THAT IF A MAN’S PINKY AND THE RING FINGER OF A WOMAN IS THE SAME GIRTH THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER FROM THE HEAVEN’S

YH: WE SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT

LDJ: I AM JUST SAYING THAT MAY BE THE CASE

YH: YOU LOOK TIRED

LDJ: IT’S BECAUSE I HAD TO FINISH THE HORSE RACE PRESENTATION. BUT IT IS ALL DONE NOW

AT THE OFFICE WITH DONGJOO

HDJ: FREA! WHAT THE HECK, THIS IS NOT DONE. DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

LDJ: FIRST LOOK AT IT IN MORE DETAIL

HDJ: WHAT IS MORE TO LOOK AT, THE COMPANY REPORT IS NOT A COLORING BOOK. (I COULDN’T UNDERSTAND ALL THE JARGON BUT EITHER WAY SHE HAS TO DO IT AGAIN SINCE THE BOARD IS TRYING TO EAT HIM UP SO SHE HAS TO TRY HER BEST, BUT I THINK IT HAS TO DO MORE WITH THE FACT THAT HE DOESN’T WANT DAJI TO GO ON THIS TRIP)

AT THE JEWELERY STORE YH THINKS ABOUT WHAT DAJI SAID ABOUT THE GIRTH OF HIS FINGER AND BUYS A RING.

DE IS AT THE COFFEE SHOP WITH THE BAR BOY. HE SAYS HE FEELS LIKE HE IS DREAMING. DE SAYS, THIS IS NOT IT AND SAYS SHE HAS TO FIND OUT FOR HERSELF WHETHER HE IS MARRIED AND GOES TO SEE YH. YH SAYS HE IS NOT MARRIED AND PROBABLY DOESN’T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

SHE SAYS IF HE IS THAT GOOD LOOKING, NOT MARRIED AND NO GIRLFRIEND IS HE LIKES MEN. YH LAUGHS AND DE TELLS HIM YOU SHOULDN’T BE LAUGHING LIKE THIS. I NEED TO CHECK LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YH. THAT SHE SHOULD NOT START ANY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT CHECKING THE MARRIAGE STATUS FIRST.

AT DONGJOO’S OFFICE HE IS TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF JY BUT IT IS OFF. HE LOOKS AT DAJI’S CONCEPT FILE AND SAYS: FOR SOMETHING DONE IN COUPLE DAYS IT DOESN’T LOOK BAD. IF SHE HAS TO MAKE THIS FROM SCRATCH SHE WON’T EVEN HAVE TIME TO DREAM TO GO ON THE VACATION. (HOW SNEAKY IS HE? SO CUTE)

HE GETS A CALL FROM HIS DAD PISSED WHY HE IS PUTTING ON THE RESORT HORSE RACE PARTY FOR EVERYONE. THAT DONGJOO SHOULD ONLY INVITE THE RESORT MEMBERS AND NOT THE RESIDENTS OF THE RANCH. HE ALSO WANTS HIM TO GIVE ALL THE POWER TO CEO SEO SINCE HE MAY DO A BETTER JOB. DONGJOO SAYS IF THE DAD WANTS TO DO IT HIS WAY JUST FIRE HIM AND COME DOWN AND DO IT HIMSELF.

SECRETARY KIM: PLEASE EAT YOUR MEAL

JY: THE PERSON STANDING GUARD INFRONT OF MY ROOM MUST BE MY DAD’S ORDERS RIGHT. TAKE AWAY THE PHONE; MAKE SURE SHE DOESN’T GO ANYWHERE. MY DAD IS TELLING SECRETARY KIM TO DO ALL SORT OF THINGS.

THE RANCH DAJI HANDS IN THE PRESENTATION FOR THE HORSE RACE DAY TO DONGJOO

LDJ: YAWNING. HERE IS THE PRESENTATION NOTES. THERE ARE MEMOS THERE FOR POTENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR READ IT ONCE

HDJ: YOU DID ALL THIS LARGE AMOUNT OF WORK ALREADY?

LDJ: THAT IS A GIVEN OF COURSE. YOU SAID IT WAS IMPORTANT TO YOU; I STAYED UP SEVERAL NIGHTS….

HDJ: IS IT REALLY FOR ME THAT YOU STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TO WORK ON THIS?

LDJ: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? HOW CAN YOU SO OBLIVIOUS TO SOMEONE’S HARD WORK FOR YOU…. FORGET IT. I AM SO EXHAUSTED I DON’T EVEN HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT. JUST DO WELL AT THE MEETING

HDJ: ARE YOU IT IS COMPLETELY OVER WITH CEO SEO AND HIS WIFE?

LDJ: WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT?

HDJ: ARE YOU MEETING HIM KNOWING FOR SURE WHETHER HE IS DIVORCED OR NOT?

LDJ: OF COURSE IT IS. AHJUSSI SAID IT WAS

HDJ: DID YOU SEE IT? WHETHER IT IS FINISHED OR THE SIGNATURES ON THE DIVORCE PAPERS? DID YOU SEE IT?

LDJ: IF AHJUSSI SAID IT IS COMPLETELY OVER

HDJ: HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

LDJ: I BELIEVE AHJUSSI

HDJ: BELIEVE?? WHAT CAN YOU SEE TO BELIEVE IT? THE THING YOU CAN’T BELIEVE IN IS THE HEART OF A PLAYER!!!

LDJ: WHY IS AHJUSSI A PLAYER?

HDJ: HE ISN’T EVEN DIVORCED AND IS DATING ANOTHER WOMAN, WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT BUT A PLAYER?

LDJ: BECAUSE HE IS CHARMING, THAT IS WHY ALL THE WOMEN ARE SAYING THEY LIKE HIM.

HDJ: THEN, NO MATTER WHETHER HE IS DIVORCED OR NOT, YOU LIKE THIS PLAYER SO MUCH, SO WITH NO FEAR YOU ARE GOING TO GO ON THIS TRIP WITH HIM??

DAJI LOOKS SPEECHLESS THAT DONGJOO KNOWS AND SAYS: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS GOING ON A TRIP?

HDJ: HOW I FOUND IS NOT IMPORTANT!

LDJ: IT IS NOT THE TYPE OF TRIP THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF. WE WERE GOING TO TREAT FOREST AND….COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU MADE ME DO ALL THIS WORK SO I COULDN’T GO ON THIS TRIP?

DID YOU REALLY… SO I COULDN’T GO ON THE TRIP???

HDJ: THAT’S RIGHT. I DIDN’T WANT YOU TO GO ON THE TRIP WITH HIM SO I MADE YOU DO ALL THE WORK. YOU SATISFIED. I DIDN’T LIKE THE FACT, YOU WENT IF HE CALLED AND LEFT WHEN HE TOLD YOU TOO. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT SITUATION THAT BASTARD IS IN AND YOU ARE JUST HAPPY GOING ON THE TRIP LIKE AN IDIOT BOTHERED MY MIND. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF AND FEEL LIKE DYING FOR BEING SO CONCERNED WITH YOUR AFFAIRS. (AND HE WALKS AWAY)

AT THE POOL SITTING AT THE LEDGE:

HDJ: HAN DONG JOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

YH: IN THE PAST I WAS BY MYSELF SO IT WAS PRETTY LONELY HERE. GLAD TO SEE YOU

HDJ: YES

YH: ARE ALL THE IDEAS COMPLETED FOR THE HORSE RACE DAY?

HDJ: DO YOU NEED REPORT?

YH: JUST CURIOUS. I WAS ASKED DAJI BECAUSE OF MY CURIOUSITY BUT SHE WOULD NOT TELL ME A THING SAYING IT IS TOP SECRET.

HDJ: THERE MANY THINGS THAT NEED TO BE SECURE SO WE ARE STILL PREPARING

YH: YES, I WILL LOOK AT IT AFTER MY BUSINESS TRIP

HDJ: I AM DONE SWIMMING, YOU CAN GO AFTER YOU’RE DONE.

DAJI IS PACKING AND THINKING OF WHAT DONGJOO WAS SAYING AND SIGHS

YH IS ALSO PACKING AND LOOKS AT THE NECKLACE AND THE RING BOUGHT FOR DAJI. THE PHONE RINGS AND IT IS DAJI

YH: ARE YOU ALL READY?

LDJ: AHJUSSI, I WILL GO TO YOU PLACE

YH: THAT’S OKAY, THERE’S STILL LOTS OF TIME. I WILL PICK YOU UP ON TIME.

LDJ: ACTUALLY IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL YOU. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I GET THERE

YH: OKAY, COME BY

HE GETS ANOTHER CALL FROM HIS EX WIFE: HONEY, HELP ME. PLEASE HELP ME….. (AND TEARS)

DAJI WALKS TO THE RESORT AND WAVES AT DONGJOO BUT HE TOTALLY DISSES HER. SHE IS AT THE DOOR AND THE ASSISTANT MEETS HER AT THE DOOR. YH IS ON THE PLANE LEAVING….

DONGJOO SEES DAJI IN HIS OFFICE AND SAYS: HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

LDJ: THE MEETING IS IN 30 MINUTES AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN REVIEWING THE MATERIAL? WHERE WERE YOU WONDERING AROUND AND COMING BACK?

HDJ: YOU DIDN’T GO ON YOUR TRIP?

LDJ: I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FIRED IF I DIDN’T ATTEND THE MEETING SO I DIDN’T GO. I SLAVED AWAY LIKE DEATH, AND I WAS SCARED THAT I WOULDN’T GET MY PART TIME PAY. SATISFIED?

HDJ: YOU WERE SCARED I WOULDN’T PAY YOU AFTER I MADE YOU WORK LIKE A DOG?

LDJ: IT IS NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE MONEY. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE CONCERNED ALL THE TIME ABOUT ME. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOU TOO AND I WANT THINGS TO WORK OUT FOR YOU TOO. IT MIGHT SEEM WEIRD THAT WE ARE TAKING CARE OF ONE ANOTHER LIKE THIS BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE LIKE THIS NORMALLY WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS?

HDJ: WHEN I LISTEN TO YOU IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF ME TREMENDOUSLY.

LDJ: I AM SAYING WE SHOULDN’T GET STRESSED AND LIVE STRONGLY. WE SHOULD LOOK AT THE PRESENTATION REPORT. YOUR BRAIN IS NOT SO SMART SO WHAT IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE YOU ARE PRESENTING?

HDJ: HOW DARE YOU SAY MY BRAIN IS DUMB? MY BRAIN IS SMART!!

LDJ: I DON’T KNOW. IT IS SOMETHING I AM NOT AWARE OF.

HDJ: BY THE WAY ARE YOU NOT GETTING ANY CONSENT FORMS?

LDJ: I WILL GET THEM AFTER THIS IS DONE.

HDJ: DO IT PROPERLY

LDJ: EVEN WHEN I LOOK AT THIS, IT IS WELL DONE

(DONGJOO SMILES)

JY IS WITH HER FATHER,

HE WANTS HER TO COME BACK TO THE FAMILY BUSINESS AND GET MARRIED. JY SAYS SHE HAS SOMEONE IN MIND AND SHE WILL NOT LISTEN TO HER FATHER. SHE SAYS (THE LADY IN THE BACK) SECRETARY KIM SERVED YOU FOR 10 YEARS, ISN’T IT TIME TO PUT HER NAME ON THE FAMILY REGISTRY?? SHE LEAVES SAYING SHE WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND BY HIM AND TO GIVE UP ON HER.AND THAT HE CAN BE SATISFIED BY JUST CONTROLLING HER BROTHERS.

DAJI IS IN HER HOUSE UNPACKING AND THINKS ABOUT THE TALK WITH YH’S RIGHT HAND MAN THAT SAID: THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY SO HE WILL BE GONE FOR 1 WEEK

LDJ: IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?

ASSISTANT: NO, HE SAID HE WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY

SHE TRIES TO CALL HIM BUT THE PHONE IS OFF

THE HOSPITAL FUNERAL HOME. I THINK THE WIFE’S MOTHER MUST HAVE PASSES AWAY

DAJI IS LEAVING THE RANCH AND FOREST OWNER IS HAVING A HECK OF A TIME TRYING TO MOVE FOREST.

OWNER: YA!! WHY THE HECK IS HE LIKE THIS STILL. YOU SAID YOU WILL GO TO JAPAN AND FIX HIM DIDN’T YOU?

LDJ: ACTUALLY DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCES I COULDN’T GO TO JAPAN

OWNER: I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. WHERE IS AHJUSSI RIGHT NOW? I AM GOING TO SEE THIS POO IDIOT HORSE.

LDJ: HE IS NOT HERE IN JEJU

OWNER: THEN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH MY HORSE, WHO IS GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

HDJ: IF HE DOESN’T RUN I WILL BUY IT SO JUST STOP IT

OWNER: WOW, YOU HAVE SO MANY GUYS THAT IS GOING TO PURCHASE THE HORSE FOR YOU, YOU HAVE SOME GOOD PULL

HDJ: WE HAVE TO GET GOING TO HAND IN OUR APPLICATION FORM.

LDJ: AHJUSSI, HE WILL RUN FOR THE RACES, I PROMISE YOU

OWNER: IF I WERE TO BELIEVE YOU, I WOULD RATHER PUT MY FAITH IN MY OLD ANTIQUES. WHY COULD BE SO GOOD ABOUT HER THAT THESE NORMAL DUDES GET ATTACHED TO HER? COULD SHE BE PRETTY??

DAJI’S FATHER AND GRANDPA MEET AT THE RACE TRACKS. GRANDPA FINDS OUT THAT HE IS THEIR HORSE’S TRAINER. THEY MEET AND DAJI’S FATHER ASKS IF DONGJOO IS DOING WELL. GRANDPA SAYS HE IS FINALLY SMARTENING UP. GRANDPA ASKS ABOUT DAJI AND THE FATHER TELLS HIM SHE IS IN JEJU WORKING AS A VET AND ON A RANCH, WHEN GRANDPA ASKS WHERE IN JEJU THE MOTHER INTERRUPTS. THEN A COMMOTION OCCURS AND DAJI’S FATHER IS FIRED BY ANOTHER HORSE OWNER THAT IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE FACT DAJI’S DAD STOPPED THE HORSE FROM RACING SINCE IT COULD KILL THE HORSE.

BACK AT JEJU THE LADIES AND DAJI ARE GATHERING THE ROCKS WHILE DONGJOO LOOKS IRRIATED LOOKING ALL PRETTY IN HIS SUIT

LDJ: GET TO WORK?

HDJ: WHY SHOULD I? MAN I AM GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THE DIRT.

LDJ: DON’T YOU WANT TO GET THE CONSENT FORM?

HDJ: WHAT DOES MOVING ROCKS HAVE TO DO WITH THE CONSENT FORM

ARE WE NOT HERE TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM FILLED OUT FOR THE RACE DAY?

LDJ: DON’T YOU KNOW THIS IS A GOLD MINE. WE ARE GOING TO GET THE CONSENT FORM AND THE APPLICATION FORM. I HAVE THIS PLACE PICKED AND IT IS A WINNER SO SMILE AND PICK UP THE ROCKS AND HURRY!!!

HDJ: WHAT, WITH THIS ATTIRE?? THIS SUIT IS EXPENSIVE!

DAJI GRABS THE BASKET AND CHUCKS IT AT HIM

LDJ: AHJUMMA, GET THIS YOUNG MAN TO DO ALL THE HARD LABOUR.

AHJUMMA: I FEEL BAD IF I DO.

LDJ: THAT IS OKAY

DONGJOO IS DYING MOVING ALL THE ROCKS AROUND AND DAJI IS EATING NOODLES WITH ALL THE AHJUMMAS. SHE HANDS OUT THE APPLICATION FORMS AND SAYS: THE RESORT IS THINKING OF DOING A HUGE PARTY WITH A GOOD HEART SO PLEASE ATTEND OKAY?

WIFE IS AT THE HOUSE CRYING.

YH SEES ALL THE SLEEPING PILLS THAT SHE IS ON. TELLS ASSISTANT, MAKE SURE THEY DON’T GIVE HER ANY SLEEPING PILLS EVEN THOUGH SHE ASKS.

ASSISTANT: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, I WILL STAY BACK HERE FOR NOW

YH: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HER EAT SOMETHING. SHE QUIT DRINKING WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY SO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN’T DRINK. TAKE CARE HYUNG.

ASSISTANT: YES.

YH PUTS THE BLANKET ON HIS WIFE SITTING ON THE SWING

YH: EVEN IT IS HARD, YOU SHOULD EAT

WIFE: I WILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. I AM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU BEING HERE SO GO

YH: I TOOK CARE OF ALL THE HOSPITAL AND SURGICAL BILLS. HERE IS THE DEATH CERTIFICATE. I TOOK CARE OF ALL THE INSURANCE ISSUES SO NO ONE SHOULD BE CALLING

WIFE: I AM PATHETIC RIGHT? CAN’T DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN, AND KEEPING YOU CAPTIVE LIKE THIS. SHE WANTED SURGERY IN KOREA SO I JUST CAME INTO KOREA. I WAS LOST FOR A WEEK TRYING TO FIND A HOSPITAL TO DO SURGERY AND HAD TO GET SURGERY MONEY. I WONDER WHAT I WAS DOING WHILE I WAS AGING FOR 31 YEARS.

DAJI AND DONGJOO ARE WORKING LATE

LDJ: AT THIS RATE WE MIGHT GET ALL THE CONSENT FORMS BEFORE THE RACE DAY.

HDJ: THE SOONER WE GET THEM THE BETTER, DON’T WON’T HAVE TO BE DOING MANUAL LABOUR.

LDJ: THAT’S TRUE. ONCE WE GET ALL THE CONSENT FORMS YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE ALL DONE. YOU MUST BE HAPPY. ACTUALLY, YH AHJUSSI WHEN IS HE COMING TO WORK?

HDJ: WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT WHEN YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND IS COMING TO WORK?

LDJ: BY THE WAY, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HARDLY CONTACTING YOU AND ISN’T AROUND. DID SHE GO SOMEWHERE?

HDJ: I SHOULDN’T EVEN BOTHER TALKING.

DONGJOO PISSED LEAVES. LDJ ALL SCARED OF THE DARK ROOM CHASES AFTER HIM. LDJ AND SAYS: HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? I AM SCARED. DONGJOO LEAVES HIS PHONE BEHIND AND JY IS BACK AT JEJU AIRPORT TRYING TO GET BACK TO HIM. OUTSIDE OF WORK DAJI ASKS FOR THE CAR KEYS

HDJ: WHY THE CAR KEYS

LDJ: YOU DRANK SOME MAKGULI EARLIER SO I AM GOING TO DRIVE YOU.

HDJ: DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LICENSE?

LDJ: I HAVE A STRONG TALENT FOR LICENSE AND INTERVIEWS, THOUGH I NEVER ACTUALLY DROVE BEFORE

HDJ: I WOULD RATHER WALK

LDJ: YA, I WILL TRY TO DRIVE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DRIVE NOW, IT WILL BE DRINKING AND DRIVING

HDJ: I AM NOT GOING TO DRIVE AND WALK INSTEAD.

DAJI SNATCHES THE KEYS FROM HIM

LDJ: HURRY UP OR I AM NOT GOING TO DRIVE YOU

HDJ: IF I CATCH YOU, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT

AS THEY ARE CHASING EACH OTHER, THEY RUN IN TO YH

YH BOWS TO DONGJOO

YH: I WAS ABSENT FOR TOO LONG, I APOLOGIZE

DAJI AT YH’S PLACE

LDJ: YOU DRINK LEMON TEA?

YH: I DIDN’T DRINK IT BEFORE BUT SOMEONE SPECIALLY GAVE SOME TO ME TO DRINK. IT IS GOOD AND TOTALLY WAKES YOU UP IF YOU DRINK IT WHEN YOU ARE TIRED

LDJ: YOU LOOK REALLY TIRED

YH: ARE YOU DOING WELL?

LDJ NODS HER HEAD: WERE YOU VERY BUSY? THE PHONE WASN’T ON AND I WAS WORRIED

YH: I MISSED YOU. (THEN YH LAYS DOWN ON DAJI’S LAP AND SAYS) I WILL STAY HERE FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT… JUST A LITTLE BIT…

JY IS GETTING ALL DRESSED UP TO GO OUT

ASSISTANT: YOU WERE GONE FOR DAYS AND THERE IS SO MUCH WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

JY: I AM GOING OUT TO PROPOSE, DON’T WAIT UP FOR ME

DONGJOO IS WAITING FOR DAJI OUTSIDE FOR DAJI. HE SEES HER AND WALKS UP TO HER

HDJ: YOU WERE MAKING A FUSS ABOUT DRINKING AND DRIVING, AND THEN YOU JUST BOLT BECAUSE SEO YUNHO SHOWS UP?

LDJ: THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SEEING HIM AFTER 1 WEEK.

HDJ: THEN YOU WERE STOOD UP BY SYH? YOU MEAN ON THE DAY THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GO ON THE TRIP, HE LEFT BECAUSE OF AN EMERGENCY AND DIDN’T EVEN GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL?

LDJ: IS THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN LOOK AT IT?

HDJ: YOU DIDN’T’ GO TO THE TRIP BECAUSE OF THE PRESENTION?? WOW YOU ARE A GOOD ACTRESS

LDJ: FINE, LET’S NOT TALK ANYMORE. NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, YOU MAKE YOUR OWN ASSUMPTIONS AND BELIEVE IT

HDJ: IF YOU ARE THAT GREAT THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET BURNT BY SYH?? WHAT DID I TELL YOU? A MAN DOESN’T FIND AN EASY WOMAN ATTRACTIVE. IF HE CALLS YOU, YOU RUN, IF HE SAYS LETS’ GO ON THE TRIP YOU JUST AGREE AND FOLLOW, THAT SHOWS HE THINKS YOU ARE EASY PREY AND YOU GOT STOOD UP ON THE TRIP DAY.

LDJ: YOU SON OF A B*T*H. YOU BASTARD, HOW COULD YOU SAY ALL THE WORDS TO STAB A PERSON LIKE THIS. I DECIDED TO DIVORCE YOU BECAUSE I WAS EXHAUSTED BUT YOUR BAD HABIT LIKE THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT WORDS WILL BE THE MOST POISONOUS AND SAYING THOSE WORDS.

JY IS WALKING TO THEM.

HDJ: YOU THINK IT IS MY FAULT, EVEN AT A MOMENT LIKE THIS YOU ARE THE WRONGED ONE, YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID WRONG. I DIVORCED YOU BECAUSE I WAS EXHAUSTED FROM YOUR IMPUDENCE! YOU SAY I AM STABBING YOU, YOU SAY YOU ARE HURTING BECAUSE OF ME? I SHOULDN’T BE BOTHERED WHETHER YOU GET USED MY SYH BUT I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU. DO YOU KNOW THAT? FINE, LET’S DROP IT. LET’S JUST END THIS FOR REAL.

THEN DONGJOO TURNS HIS HEAD AND SEES JY WHO LISTNED TO THE WHOLE CONVERSATION

HDJ: JIN-YOUNG-A

Thank you Alexus for the recaps.

After I read all Episode 10 recaps, I just want Dong Joo to move out of Da Ji's house. I want to see when they not live in the same house do they feel lonely or missing each other or not. Sometime you have to seperate and test your feeling. Da Ji seem to realize that she still love and care for Dong Joo a lot in the recent few episodes, and she try not to get so close to Ahjussi since his Ex-Wife yelled at her, and her sister gave her a good point between Dong Joo and Ahjussi. But for Dong Joo I think he can not make up his mind, he care for Da Ji and may be he still love her but he still want to date Jin Young.

Next week on the beginning of Episode 11 Jin Young will cry in front of Dong Joo, because after she heard Dong Joo and Da Ji talked she ran back to the office or some where I can not recognize the area, but Dong Joo found her and she talk to him and cry, Dong Joo use his hand to wipe off the tear on her cheek and she kiss him. I want to see how he react after she kiss him. I'm sure Jin Young will listen to what he going to say and forgive him. For Da Ji from now I think she will miss Dong Joo more than ever. I wonder why Ahjussi not telling Da Ji the truth about his Ex-wife's call him to be with her because her mother or father die, but he just said he have some Emergency issue. That is the thing I hate the most If I were Da Ji, because I don't like man hide anything, big or small. Just tell me before I find out otherwise I will get mad, that kind of action mean you not honest.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dear ranchers,

bibidep I never thought of them seperating one more time I mean just one more time that is it!!

I guess because both of them have got their own barriers (YH and JY) at first the distance between them is getting wider but I am sure this gap will be closed by the sweet love...don't they want to hug and kiss now??

this drama is one of a reflection in normal life married, divorced and remarriage...these things happened every single day so PR is trying to clarify and solve the problems...this is way I love watching it

Till next Monday

PR Fighting

Guest bibidep

Hi dear ranchers,

bibidep I never thought of them seperating one more time I mean just one more time that is it!!

I guess because both of them have got their own barriers (YH and JY) at first the distance between them is getting wider but I am sure this gap will be closed by the sweet love...don't they want to hug and kiss now??

this drama is one of a reflection in normal life married, divorced and remarriage...these things happened every single day so PR is trying to clarify and solve the problems...this is way I love watching it

Till next Monday

PR Fighting

Hi Pach,

Yea, when are they going to hug and kiss each other??? I saw the pictures that Dong Joo carry her and one picture he kiss her too.

I really want to see who going to come forward to clarify that she or he still love him or her, can we begin the new life together again. I hope Da Ji not the one who come to Dong Joo first. I think Da Ji had help Dong Joo alot in the project right now and for the future. Some how Dong Joo seem not good in deal with people, not a good sense in doing business like Da Ji. I have to agree with you and everybody in here who mention about the drama is one of a reflection of the marriage. You always have to see how much time that you are happy with your otherhalf and do the unhappy time hurt you enough for you to be seperate and get divorce.

P.S. At the en of Episode 10, Dong Joo once again said it to Da Ji this is the end right here. Hihihi he did said that before and he keep get involve in her personal life everytime Da Ji had something with Ahjussi. I can not wait for the next one to happen so Da Ji can tell him I thought you said it end a couple time before already hahahah.

OMG...bibidep dear where did you find the kissing picture??? please share

and thanks for telling me that I am not the only one watching this drama charming..hooray..

HDJ+LDJ+PR I love you

Thank you Alexus for the recaps.

After I read all Episode 10 recaps, I just want Dong Joo to move out of Da Ji's house. I want to see when they not live in the same house do they feel lonely or missing each other or not. Sometime you have to seperate and test your feeling. Da Ji seem to realize that she still love and care for Dong Joo a lot in the recent few episodes, and she try not to get so close to Ahjussi since his Ex-Wife yelled at her, and her sister gave her a good point between Dong Joo and Ahjussi. But for Dong Joo I think he can not make up his mind, he care for Da Ji and may be he still love her but he still want to date Jin Young.

Next week on the beginning of Episode 11 Jin Young will cry in front of Dong Joo, because after she heard Dong Joo and Da Ji talked she ran back to the office or some where I can not recognize the area, but Dong Joo found her and she talk to him and cry, Dong Joo use his hand to wipe off the tear on her cheek and she kiss him. I want to see how he react after she kiss him. I'm sure Jin Young will listen to what he going to say and forgive him. For Da Ji from now I think she will miss Dong Joo more than ever. I wonder why Ahjussi not telling Da Ji the truth about his Ex-wife's call him to be with her because her mother or father die, but he just said he have some Emergency issue. That is the thing I hate the most If I were Da Ji, because I don't like man hide anything, big or small. Just tell me before I find out otherwise I will get mad, that kind of action mean you not honest.

bibidep had to put my reply in spoiler tabs because it was way too long.yikes :crazy:

I don't know about DongJoo moving out. I know there is a saying even lovers need a holiday but I don't want them to become out of sight, out of mind. I think when she told ahjussi that she has something to tell him before the trip and that he didn't need to pick her up, she had already made up her mind that she was NOT going to go on the trip with ahjussi to Japan. She was going to stay and help DongJoo with the presentation. But he had left to help his wife before she could tell him. DongJoo is assuming that she stayed to help him because she got stood up by YH but in reality it would of been YH that would of been stood up by DaJi. She chose DongJoo, not YH. This to me shows that she really still does care very deeply about DongJoo whether she realizes it or not.

As for DongJoo, his jealousy when he thought YH would see DaJi naked and in a lingerie before himself, just tells me that he still loves DaJi. He is still attracted to her physically but also emotionally. I think from him always wanting to spend every waking and sleeping moment with her (though never intimate) tells me that he is a sensitve and needy individual.

DaJi on the other hand is not very needy physically or emotionally. She needed things to move very slowly (just like that way she wants to progress with YH now). She needed her space to grow and breathe as an individual. When she felt too much guilt for not spending every moment with DongJoo and him always making her feel miserable (since she knew how much he loved her and how he suffered deeply when she wasn't around) was just too much to bear. Also the feeling of guilt when she couldn't produce the quality and the quantity of time to work at the lab was just too much stress under the watchful eye of the seniors who may feel she is slacking. She wanted some space to grow but DongJoo misunderstood her as wanting to seperate from him, which made him file for the divorce papers. DaJi did not want the divorce and when she was served the papers, she went back to his school everyday to reconcile ( this is not university but tutorial school that korean students attend after their regular classes to get ahead in their studies. Everyone goes to those things so if you don't get extra tutoring then well your chances of succeeding and getting into university are slim to none) but he was too immature and stubborn to listen. I guess he felt wronged and he was going to be the one having the upper hand in this relationship?? Not sure. Would this be the same as in highschool where who dumped whom first?? A bit childish but who knows.

I am torn on who should belong together. I can't seem to hate any of the characters. Now I feel sorry for even the ex-wife. I really like JinYoung and truely want the best for her. She is trying to get away from the arranged marriage that her Dad has set up and to be independent with her career away from her father's control. She wants to make her own destiny not only with love but also with her career. However, I feel in love she will not be able to succeed with DongJoo. She might succeed with her career if her father will give her the freedom. She would have to fail again, having her heart broken twice. When she told her father that she already has someone she said: I am not telling you this to get permission. I will not lose him like I did with my previous relationship,please give up on me. I waited here for you to tell you that just be sastified with my brothers to be the only ones to do as your will.

For YH and he ex-wife, their marriage was doomed from the beginning. He was too busy with his career and the model wife was just really an accessory to him. He was also an expensive accessory to her where he only provided her with just the financial support but never the tender caring emotional love that she was starving for. I bet she rebelled against him by having affairs, drinking and doing drugs to get the attention that she was starving for but I bet he usually got his assisant to always resolve the issues. He treated the marriage like a business project, wanting it to succeed but in the end failing because a marriage is not a business transaction. Even when the mother passed away, he took care of all the paperwork, bills like a business but what she needed was him to be there for her. When she asked the money to do the surgery for her mother in korea, he didn't care what the money was going to be used for. He was not in the marriage emotionally, mentally or physically at all.She wanted him to care and ask why and be there for her. Hence the reason she has issues with sleeping pills and drinking. (not that all drink and get addicted to prescription drugs when a marriage falls apart but some ppl do. others just move on)

DongJoo in my mind does not love JinYoung. He cares for her but I don't think it is love. I bet if Jin Young to say, lets get married and get intimate, I have a feeling he might actually run scared and bolt. However if DaJi left YH and told him that she loved him and wanted to get married again and wanted to get intimate, he would burst into skittle bits in all colors of the rainbow because he has always wanted DaJi for himself emotionally and physically. (well especially physically but DaJi was not ready)

DaJi, well, she is a tough one to crack. Does she like YH, I think she does care deeply about him. She sees that YH is overworked and stressed. He needs someone like DaJi to be his place of peace and rest. Like an oasis. Is this love or pity??? I don't know. I am torn.

I want DaJi to be with DongJoo. Why?? Well, that would be another long post and I can sense that this is already getting way too long. Daji, never wanted to divorce him in the first place. She wanted to finish school and was okay with the long distance marriage. Once she finished she would of had more time to spend with DongJoo without the guilt. I don't know why they couldn't study abroad together since usually couples get engaged or married so that it wouldn't look bad on the family name if they were to study abroad together. However if DongJoo wanted to spend every waking moment with DaJi, studying abroad together wouldn't have solved any problems. So she needed to be apart from him.

Now that they are given a second chance in love. I hope they learn from their mistakes, the misunderstanding of their past and try to make the relationship work.

YukariiChangmin: love the pics you posted as always. he is just too adorable and bigger the pics the better!!! hope the recaps were okay for you? when i was typing the japanese ranch name hokaido??( is this the right way to spell it??), saki and kimono in the translation i was thinking of you. i totally love sushi!!! seriously, in my next life time i am totally marrying a japanese guy!!!

knweaye: i am glad that you like the recaps. i've never done anything like this before so i was really nervous in the beginning but people here on this thread is very understanding, kind and encouraging so makes me so happy doing the recaps before the subs come out. I haven't read any recaps before since i understand korean enough not to need one. i just felt as i went on that for the important parts, it is easier for me to type the dialogue so that i don't bias or misinterpret. Plus it is easier to discuss the drama if you know what they are saying in much detail as possible before the subs come out.

I am happy that darksmurf was very quick with the subs this week. I never download subs but let me know if the recaps are redundant with the subs coming out so fast. I plan on continuing as long as I am not fired. LOL.

Can't wait for the next eps, especially after reading bibidep's post about the kissing scene of HDJ and JY. OOOOHhhhh, let's see how our DongJoo will react after?? If he is in heaven after the kiss, then he belongs with JY, if he feels like hell because of guilt, then his heart belongs to DaJi. Wait a minute, then I am pissed off at DAJI, she wasn't feeling any guilt after the kiss with YH!!! Now I am frustrated with DaJi. fury.gif

Guest Briana-Nicole

1zgurrb.jpgdo2800.jpgnvthcz.jpg23vgkl4.jpg

Hey ranchers! I'm new to this forum though I've been watching PR every week. I saw these pics a long time ago on Lee Yeon Hee's thread but wasn't sure if they were here already XP I have a lot saved onto my computer so I'll upload more if I have time tomorrow

Guest knweaye

Alexus, don't you dare stop recapping!  Though I appreciate the subs that have come out quickly, I'm afraid either the translation or English is a bit off.  I try to compare the subs provided by these kind people and the ones by Viki for My Princess, and I find Viki's version to be more plausible.  So please, please continue with your detailed recapping which helps me to understand the subtlety of the dialogues so that I learn to love the drama more.

Please Dong Joo, even if JY kisses you remember your heart is still with Ja Di though I agree with Alexus that Ja Di seems to find nothing wrong with being kissed by Ahgussi!  In this peculiar relationship, Dong Joo seems to be still stuck in their brief but hapless marriage, while Ja Di apparently succeeds in moving on with her life.  Her bubbly and carefree personality must be responsible for her ability to cope with life's situations, but the poor boy seems to be totally inept with social dealings as well as how to express his feelings and even how to deal with them.  Just imagine waiting three years carrying an unrequited and undeclared "love" for JY.  And even his confession is a bit suspicious:  if he doesn't see Ja Di becoming totally infatuated or fallen in love with YH, I'm sure Dong Joo won't have the impetus to confess to JY.  JY seems to have become smitten with YH while studying together and still she goes after him after his marriage, and declaring she'll wait for him after his divorce.  This makes me wary of JY, though most people seem to adore her.  I admit she's not mean or scary like other second lead actress, but still I can't see her as someone without any blemish as she does follow a married man.  Poor Ja Di unwittingly allows herself to be wooed by YH, believing he's already divorced and so in my eyes she's blameless in getting into a close relationship with YH whatever the ex-wife or present wife (as I'm still not sure the two of them are legally divorced yet) may accuse Ja Di of holding her husband's hand. 

Omo...Briana-Nicole thanks for posting you are making my day dear...those pictures are sooooooo sweet. bibidep is this the same set you have?

no matter what happened in their life they are back and so in love once again

the last picture is funny Dongju about to drop Daji..Ha ha

In EP8, their fate to be together again is already working. These are the signs:

1. DONG JOO has no plans to go to UDO but DA JI left her food box which DONG JO brought it to DAJI.

2. DONG JOO was about to return but Grandmother asked him to take a walk with her.

3. Grandmother asked him to help do the household chores so that he can not go back home.

4. He missed the last ferry and DA JI did not remind him, probably she doesn't also want DOng JOO to go back home.

5. When DONG JOO hurt, DA Ji is very much worried.

6. I love their "confrontation" scene. They quarrel when they meet but that is the only way they can express their innermost feelings with each other.

Alexus, don't you dare stop recapping!  Though I appreciate the subs that have come out quickly, I'm afraid either the translation or English is a bit off.  I try to compare the subs provided by these kind people and the ones by Viki for My Princess, and I find Viki's version to be more plausible.  So please, please continue with your detailed recapping which helps me to understand the subtlety of the dialogues so that I learn to love the drama more.

Please Dong Joo, even if JY kisses you remember your heart is still with Ja Di though I agree with Alexus that Ja Di seems to find nothing wrong with being kissed by Ahgussi!  In this peculiar relationship, Dong Joo seems to be still stuck in their brief but hapless marriage, while Ja Di apparently succeeds in moving on with her life.  Her bubbly and carefree personality must be responsible for her ability to cope with life's situations, but the poor boy seems to be totally inept with social dealings as well as how to express his feelings and even how to deal with them.  Just imagine waiting three years carrying an unrequited and undeclared "love" for JY.  And even his confession is a bit suspicious:  if he doesn't see Ja Di becoming totally infatuated or fallen in love with YH, I'm sure Dong Joo won't have the impetus to confess to JY.  JY seems to have become smitten with YH while studying together and still she goes after him after his marriage, and declaring she'll wait for him after his divorce.  This makes me wary of JY, though most people seem to adore her.  I admit she's not mean or scary like other second lead actress, but still I can't see her as someone without any blemish as she does follow a married man.  Poor Ja Di unwittingly allows herself to be wooed by YH, believing he's already divorced and so in my eyes she's blameless in getting into a close relationship with YH whatever the ex-wife or present wife (as I'm still not sure the two of them are legally divorced yet) may accuse Ja Di of holding her husband's hand. 

I totally agree with you. It really seems very one sided attraction. DongJoo is very much attracted to her yet she is so clueless. He waits for her everytime she goes out and comes home late, he questions her, warns her, yells at her and even confesses that it bothers him to be always concerned about her. He can't help himself and there is no reason why DaJi should be so negative or upset about his attention towards her. All he wants for her is to be not hurt by YH. He doesn't want her to get used. What is wrong with that. WE can clearly see that he loves her much more than she loves him. I can't wait for the next episode because his reaction after the kiss will tell me a lot about his true feelings towards JY.

My concern is how the heck is DaJi going to realize her own feelings. Does she even have feelings deep enough for DongJoo to leave YH for DongJoo?? She seems so drawn to YH and blinded by his charm. It seems like no matter how many times YH screws up or messes up, she is always forgiving and wants to be there for him. I just can't see how she will suddendly switch those feelings completely off and fall for DongJoo. There are only 6 episodes left, there has to be something major that triggers her feelins to have her love DongJoo unconditionally. Right now, it seems like the unconditional love is heading totally in the wrong direction. Well, she still has to break her arm, which we don't have any clue how she does, and DongJoo will have to take care of her so we shall see. I am checking the SBS site for the written previews so if I see them I will post them here.

I haven't seen EP10 yet. But I guess DA JI still love Dong Joo because of her reaction when he got hurt, arrived home very late and drank, she prepares the things he needs, and waiting for him to eat together. Although, she tries to switch her feelings to that ajussi because she sometimes misinterpret the negative reaction of Dong Joo towards her like shouting at her not to do this and that. I guess, Dong Joo should try to switch to be a "cool man" like that Ajussi. There is a scene in EP9 wherein they reminisce their past in a romantic manner and that is their sweet moments since they have met after 6yrs.

Guest bibidep

Yes Alexus, same here, I don't know how Da Ji going to go back to Dong Joo if she keeps going out and shows she still likes Ahjussi. The only thing that I can think of is why she hurts her arm??? Is that because she rescues Dong Joo??? Or she hear that Dong Joo and Jin Young going to get marry and she feels sad and has an accident??? What ever the reason is, I have to agree with you that when she has problem with her arm, Dong Joo needs to help her, at that moment the feeling from both of them will prove that they can not be live seperate from each other any more and start dating again. Ah I saw Dong Joo buy something for Da Ji, and he give it to her right in front of her house, that time may be Dong Joo already moves out of Da Ji's House. Next Episode Jin Young will kiss him and may also ask him to marry her. I'm waitting for that momnent to come. Monday please come quickly.

P.S. Alexus please don't leave us, just 3 more weeks will be end.

I don't intend on leaving my paradise family here so no worries. I know JY went to see DongJoo to propose to him but after hearing the traumatic details of their past, I think she may be in shock mode at first but she is not a quitter either. She will fight for DongJoo and I bet the kiss will be to seal the deal to make him hers. You maybe be absolutely right. She may propose anyways as planned and this will really test DongJoo's feelings for JinYoung and DaJi. However in the end if JinYoung as any doubt that DongJoo is not in it 100% I think she is bright and cool enough to end the relationship. I don't think she wants to play second fiddle again like she did with YH.

Like I said before, there has to be a huge event that has to happend to wake DaJi up to realize her feelings for DongJoo. Seriously it will either have to be him getting married or have a deadly illness or maybe a hostile take over by YH's company?? something that will turn DaJi away from YH and back to DongJoo. Let's wait and see how the writer will break the wall of barriers that has been built between them. Did I say wall?? More like a mountain. We shall see :lol:

our cutie DaJi

E05110207HDTVXViD-HANrelavi_002193126.jpg

our dolled up DaJi

Img0402_20110221095805_11.jpg

I too am really looking forward to Monday. I can't believe there are only 3 more weeks left. I am feeling sad already. :tears:

raewonkim dear, can Dongju turns cool man?? oh well I'm gonna miss his jealous looks and a boylish behavior.. Ha Ha will Daji fancy him that way?

has grandpa met Daji after thier broke up yet? he seems nice and kind also understanding I hope he can do something to help them..

between Dongju and JY I can't see any love or marriage signs?? I guess they know each other from business connection or may be at the univ he said he has liking her for three years he was 24 yrs then

I guess JY has a role of new girl friend to make Daji missing Dongju more

2 more days to go

Oooooohhhhh. Semi-Fly That sounds like a wonderful idea. I thought Mil Hye would be out of the picture but you are totally right. She can totally put an end to Daji's relationship with YH. Seriously I think one death stare from her in a korean traditional white han-boek, with her hair down and the gumiho death stare would knock the socks off of DaJi. It will have DaJi run back into the arms of DongJoo. Plus there is no way DongJoo will watch DaJi get eaten up by Mil Hye in the sidelines either. He will protect her and save her before YH. It really seems like child's play the relationship between YH and DaJi compared to YH and Mil Hye. I don't think DaJi should try to get into that kind of mess. We are talking, drinking, drugs, death, divorce and affairs. DaJi is a pure virgin almost fresh out of the womb. She really is no match.

WRITTEN SPOILER EPISODE 11

DAJI GETS A CALL FROM DONGJOO WHILE GETTING READY TO LEAVE ALL DRESSED UP. DONGJOO ASKS WHERE SHE IS AND SUDDENDLY GETS ANGRY ASKING IF SHE IS LEAVING TO MEET THAT BASTARD SEO YUNHO. GETTING IRRITATED SHE YELLS AT HIM WHO IS HE CALLING BASTARD AND TELLS HIM THAT HE ALWAYS YELLS FOR NO REASON. SHE SAYS IF HE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY THEY'LL TALK LATER AT HOME AND HANGS UP THE PHONE. ON THE OTHERHAND, MIL HYE VISITS YUNHO'S PLACE AND RETURNS THE MONEY SHE RECEIVED AND THANKS HIM FOR ALL THE HELP AND STARTS CRYING, YUNHO FEELS PAINFUL INSIDE. MIL HYE TELLS HIM TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND WHILE SHE IS TRYING TO LEAVE YUNHO GRABS HER. DAJI ENDS UP WITNESSING THE SITUATION AND........

WRITTEN SPOILER EPISODE 12

YUNHO AND DONGJOO ARE HAVING A MEETING IN REGARDS TO THE RACE DAY WHEN SECRETARY KIM COMES RUNNING IN OUT OF BREATH THAT A PART TIME WORKER AT THE RANCH HAD AN ACCIDENT. IN SHOCK, DONGJOO STEPS FORWARD AND STOPS YUNHO WHO IS TRYING TO LEAVE AND SAYS HE WILL GO HIMSELF. DONGJOO SCARED TO DEATH RACES TO THE HOSPITAL INFORMATION DESK, RETURNING AFTER COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORMS AT THE RECEPTION DESK JIN YOUNG STOPS HERSELF FROM CALLING DONGJOO'S NAME WHEN SHE SEES HIM. DONGJOO ASKS WHICH ROOM NUMBER IS LEE DAJI THE PERSON THAT WAS IN THE ACCIDENT AT THE RESORT AND IN A HURRY RUSHES OFF, JINYOUNG STOPS AND WATCHES DONGJOO'S REACTION AND .......

AFTER READING THE SPOILERS I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY AND ESPECIALLY TUESDAY TO SEAL THE DEAL FOR OUR COUPLE. FINALLY!!! YUPPIE!!!!!

alexus..thanks a million...

I can't breath after reading the spoilers!! the writter is knowing how to make the audient happy thanks so much writter nim :wub:

next week episodes are very intense Oh dear can Monday come sooner :P

Archived