New Zealand!

Guest mindphase.net

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

there's none... unfortunately.

You can try loaded, went in last Thurs and they got more than they usually have.

and there's a store called black rabbit in the street where the art gallery is, apparently they have really rare stuff, but i've never went in.

but imo Supras are pretty mini cooper, its not as godlike as people say it is.

Mine ripped after a while.

speaking of bb I reckon Big Bang will be coming back for a concert. Well hope so anyway.

The uniguides were good, my group had a pretty random awesome guy who told us about drinking and where the pub was etc. etc. haha... Oh and AU seems to love bribing people with free stuff.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

I think I saw you in the chapel shuting, not sure, looks like you??

anyways I reckon being a uniguide is awesome aye it's just a really good and fun experience.

You should definitely be one it's pretty interesting, personally I learned a lot about being a better person and other diff stuff.

I didn't really make any new close friends, but I did get to know quite a lot of people, hopefully we'll just bump to each other on class and stuff.

but yeah that and pairing up with my mate is prob the only thing I regret

Other than that its awesome, not sure about Kylie and Jackie I'm sure they will agree that it was fun.

Didn't really c u guyz but I did see Kylie a couple of times today hahah nice job guyz 

but

BUSINESSSSSSSS

Guest ultrabunny

BIG BANG IS BACK

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS.

IM SO INLOVE WITH G DRAGON (sarah knows.. i cried so embarrasingly alot when we saw them)

ANYWAYS.

Hanz did you meet auzora? I start uni on 27th i'm so excittteee my last year ^____________^

Yea, I agree with Hans. Overall uniguide was super awesome, especially training, when everyone took digs out on other faculties xDDDD

I had 17 students, and randomly got stuck with another uniguide partner. In retrospect, we should've split the group into two so it'd be better and easier. But at that time, I didn't think so much about it and just went with the flow.

The only bad thing really is that I got stuck with someone else. It just made the experience not as great. We didn't match at all. She spoke when I spoke etc and the method by which she explained stuff was not my style. I actually got annoyed with her a few times on the way, but I kept it to myself, coz uniguides HAD to be happy and bubbly etc lol.

Other than that, I would say the experience is pretty darn good. After orientation, I kept wearing the t-shirt and got random privileges xDDD Like, the line for MAXX stickers was cut off, but my friends and I got there, and the uni ambassador was like, ugh, okay okay, go through, BUT stop everyone else coming. LOL. 

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

ah yeah my partner is not too great to be honest because he's more of da serious type and I tend to make troll comments every now and then, I knew it wouldn't work so welll, but mehh.

I reckon they need to improve on some stuff, like there were way too many people on IC and its just too hard to talk and even move around/

but yeah hard training was so awesome aye.

keen az to do it again ill be like da leader someday prob aye hahah I still got 3 more years ish to go hahha.

EDIT: faaa just looked at Big Bang's new song.......... I reckon they are not as good as before..

EDIT: faaa just looked at Big Bang's new song.......... I reckon they are not as good as before..

You're kidding. This is the first song I've really liked from them since Haru Haru.

But I guess I don't like the whole electro-autotune-bass thing they have going on.

I wish they'd put out another song that's like Dirty Cash. I loved that song. :<

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Haru Haru is a mean az song, I think its still pretty popular now

But nah I think Last Farewell is da best. that song is leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegend 

classic bro

I just think they changed a lot aye.. I've always thought they are more of a hip hop kinda group they were wearing like hip hop style and now its like boy band mini cooper

Archived