biomed.

comsci1012o3434

what a blast. 

lolwut?

woeipoweipowihpoaskjlaspiwuepw?

EDIT: btw anyone goin to DV8????

Guest appleinmyeye

When is dv8? are the clubs selling or?

I probably wouldn't go all the way to Australia for the kpop concert. I've seen Girls Generation at the airport before anyway (before I even knew who they were!) ha ha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

hav u guys been to dat asian cake shop on da street with da korean pancake shop (idk the name of the st) ?????????????????

ponsonby is mean as place as well, they hav dis godlike cake shop called Rocket kitchen or something.

Guest ultrabunny

you mean the big pink one? I WAS THERE LIKE AN HOUR AGO. with the cute little old lady.

or do you mean the one RIGHT next to corner pancake called RIO kitchen? they make good banana cake.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

yea the pink one.

its sooo good

man its sooooooooooOOooo good i cnt believe it

the Rio one is jst cake isnt it...?

I havent tried the cakes in the pink store... its like $5 aye D:

I reckon the restaurant opposite of the pink store is nice too (:

think its called neighbours restaurant or smthing..?

the one beside it is nice too LOL.

EDIT: aghhhhh i want one now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they do deliveries LOL?

Gosh I thought there is no such thing as Kpop in NZ and I found my goldmine in the beloved soompi again!! HELLLLLOOOO Kpop manias!!!! Btw, I want to open a kpop dance cover club in AUT (I'm from AUT) anyone keen to join? Can add my twiiter @ mai2nhu. Haiz we should have a more organized kpop fanclub here so we can do flashmob like those Dreamstage Korea ones I"m so jealous ayy :(

Guest Keiyun

Gosh I thought there is no such thing as Kpop in NZ and I found my goldmine in the beloved soompi again!! HELLLLLOOOO Kpop manias!!!! Btw, I want to open a kpop dance cover club in AUT (I'm from AUT) anyone keen to join? Can add my twiiter @ mai2nhu. Haiz we should have a more organized kpop fanclub here so we can do flashmob like those Dreamstage Korea ones I"m so jealous ayy :(

Hahaha, I was thinking of doing that at UoA xD Except I'm too lazy to do it + my organisational skills are terrible.

If you started one, I'd probably go check it out.

I heard we have got one dance cover club in Auckland and I can't seem to contact them >__< But anyway I'll definitely try to make this happen!

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

sounds interesting!

can someone from AU join tho??we had a talent show kinda thing at AU.... n dis dude were dancing to one of Big bang's song... i dunno which one... pretty cool.

btw........ jst curious...r u Singaporean/Malaysian????

Hey u know the NF KPOP FAN fb page? We are thinking of doing flashmob in NZ!!! I think why don't we Aucklanders meet up sometime and practice some dance moves? I have 2 friends who are very keen already but we need a venue and equipment. If you dun mind since I dun mind we can go to parks to practice we ipod/iphone =)) (Like Albert Park in front of my school :)))

Btw, good guess but I'm Vietnamese and I studied in Singapore for 4 years =))) Nice meeting Han Si (hope I guess correctly =))

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Btw, good guess but I'm Vietnamese and I studied in Singapore for 4 years =))) Nice meeting Han Si (hope I guess correctly =)) 

lol i dunno where u get that name from dats wat my mom call me LOL.

jst call me hanz

mean I use to live in Singapore for like a couple of months (:

luv that country

im keen... but i cant dance at all so yea XD

EDIT: if u r planning on practicing, u prob cnt do it in albert park since u need a mirror thats at least as tall as you.

Ive seen some bboys practicing at nite in midcity (da one wif subway and three sisters shop n shiz) theres a mirror there XD

im sure there r a lot of random mirrors dat u can use throughout the city.

Archived