[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest Special Ed

I really like how all the characters are slowly developing and are dimensional, except for Seung Ah. I really hope they're planning to do something drastic for her character, cuz if she stays like that throughout the whole show, I'mma shoot somebody.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noridz_87

hi everyone..

I'm a lurker, this's my first time posting here..

Can anybody tell me where can I watch this sitcom (ep. 15 onwards)..I've watch the earlier part with sub on Snjeung. When I search on youtube,there's nothing related to the show..

Thanks in advance..

My favourite character is Geum Ji. It surprise me that I find her suitable with both Tea Soo and DooJoon. :wub:

I don't mean to betray Adam Couple, I like them so much, but I also find Geum Ji-Doo Joon look good and cute together. Otoke... :ph34r:

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Kim Kab Soo shows love for his “All My Love” daughter, Ga-In

Actor Kim Kab Soo revealed a picture he took with Ga-In via his personal Twitter, and expressed his love for the junior actors.

The two are currently co-starring in MBC’s sitcom, “All My Love“, and play the role of stepfather and stepdaughter.

On December 20th, the actor tweeted, “While recording sitcom ‘All My Love.’ One cut with the Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In! Ga-In is pretty, right? She’s such a bundle of charms~”

Netizens commented, “It’s nice to see such a heartwarming picture from a senior and a junior,” and “Does Kab Soo ajusshi want a daughter now?”

The netizens also didn’t forget to take care of Jo Kwon, who plays the role of his stepson, by adding, “Don’t just love your daughter, love your son, Ok Yeob, too!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/actor-kim-kab-soo-shows-love-for-his-all-my-love-daughter-ga-in

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

All My Love 25-30 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

All My Love  Episode 1-30 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Please see my earlier post or visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Project. Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

PS: Please always check my forum for the latest episode releases. I may not post each individual episode releases for like daily drama which has lots of episodes. But whatever is available will be updated in my forum.

Guest yeohweping

So near but yet so far

PS10123100001.JPG

These hands saved the heart of a person who has lost her will in living, so I became greedy

20101231_1293725149_33615000_1.jpg

The two guys who loves me

20101231_1293725091_99124300_1.jpg

Happy new year

20110101_1293818041_22843600_1.jpg

Seduction of Secretary Jun

593166_133187_411.jpg

Geum Ji gets heart broken

1294060658109.jpg

593173_133199_47.jpg

20110104_1294067978_65861600_1.jpg

201101032315391001_1.jpg

Ok Yub's misunderstanding

20110104_1294068207_21319200_1.jpg

593164_133183_410.jpg

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

I really hope GaIn and Doojoon's character get together. DooJoon's character is so sweet! I feel like she'll slowly fall for him blush.gif

Guest skim32

I'm only on Episode 17. I'm a big fan of the Adam Couple on WGM, but I really watch this sitcom for Kim Seung Ah. I think she's hot. But I'm having a hard time liking any of the other character. The characters are so not likable (save Kim Seung Ah and Doojoon). Everyone else, including Gain, Kwonie, Mi Sun, and the doo doo president are so unlikable. If I knew anyone like them in real life I'd so jab them in the face.

oh mah gahh

so many love lines going on in the plot, its kinda annoying phew.gifphew.gif

also most of them were so sudden.. like doojoon liking geumji and geumji liking taesu....

ANYHOW, i hope geumji and taesu end up together, although i like the doojoonXgeumji pair too :ph34r:

i think geumjiXtaesu pair would make for an INTERESTING storyline because of taesu's mysterious background, and i just like it when theyre together :lol:

need to finish up watching ep 31 ^_^

Guest High Kick

i really like this show. it was kind of hard to watch in the beginning but it's getting better and funnier. with that being said, i think this might be the first show i've personally seen where the majority of the characters are not nice people, especially the dad (he's actually quite despicable). and i thought i'd like geum ji but she's not very nice.

Archived