[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lynn_9344

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY NOT SHIP THIS PAIR IF THEY LOOK SO EXTREMELY CUTE?  -_- -_-

I totally love GeunGeun couple, they were like the cutest thing in the world when I saw them on the first trailer. But in the press conference they looked kinda distant(?), don't know, it was a different feeling from what i got in the videos. *okay i'm reading too much into this lol*

I already can see myself having the second lead syndrome :tears:

You're not the only one :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

There have only been a few times in which i root for the second lead guy and I think this might be one of them. Love JGS but KJW look really good. I've only seen him in 'pasta' so i'm really looking forward to this drama.

Both guys have their strong suits. Too bad we can't roll them into one person cause if i was mary i wouldn't know who to pick.

Jang Geun Suk’s filming Mary Stayed Out All Night in the Hongdae street

Nov 5, 2010

157561299.jpg

247569860.jpg

Jang Geun Suk surprised Hongdae pedestrians today. He appeared in the Hongdae street to shoot some scene of his highly anticipating drama Mary Stayed Out All Night.

Dressed in hippie outfit, Jang Geun Suk mesmerized people who packed the street to watch him.

What was he wearing?

A long black top (much more like a dress) combine with black pants, closed with a leather jacket and enhanced with several necklace. When the outfit united with his long hair and cool face, Jang Geun Suk’s definitely believable as a hippie frontman rock band.

Mary Stayed Out All Night debuts next Monday, November 8.

Source Newsen via Korean Vibe

Guest betchay

JKS & MGY seem very comfortable to each other during the press con. Simply sweet! Counting days/hours as I can't wait to watch their explosive chemistry on screen. ^_^

Jang Geun Suk’s filming Mary Stayed Out All Night in the Hongdae street

Nov 5, 2010

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9405/157561299.jpg

What was he wearing?

lol to the costume designer.. guess she was having fun. Can't blame her, JKS is so pretty. I too would love to dress him up. ^_^

Guest Trina987

There have only been a few times in which i root for the second lead guy and I think this might be one of them. Love JGS but KJW look really good. I've only seen him in 'pasta' so i'm really looking forward to this drama.

Both guys have their strong suits. Too bad we can't roll them into one person cause if i was mary i wouldn't know who to pick.

my Dear, he is not in "Pasta". I think you mean "Antique Bakery" movie. I can not wait for this drama. It seems to me this will be another popular drama after PK and SKKS. However, I am hoping that it will be license in viikii so I can watch it with fully sub. :) Sorry, I am rooting for KJW/MGY due to the second lead syndrome of my dongseng that I have been catching in viikii....

Guest GeunGeunCouple

BE STILL, MY BEATING HEART....

maeri.jpg

WHY???? is it that in the photo KJW's arm is around MGY with that sweet glance they share...while at the second photo MGY's just holding on to JGS...this can't be...!!!! My "shipper" mind is getting wobbly...noooooo! LOL! :crazy:

photo credits to : GeunGeunCouple Facebook account

Don’t you worry, GeunGeunCouple is only saving much skinship for the drama! lol (For in fact, the tidbits during the presscon about our fated couple are just enough skinship for me to take :D)

MGY changed her mind from wanting to get married at the age of 24 :D

What more could be the reason? hmmm...thanks for coming at this point, sukkie! ;)

she's just not shy at all about voicing her thoughts, is she? :P i love how the both of them are all chummy chummmy.

yea, she truly is...:)

and that is also one thing sukkie likes about her. JGS said during the presscon that MGY's charm is her honest personality :)

tomorrow is def. a DAEBAK!

my heart is beat beat beat beating boom boom chincha kaji ~ so addicting!!!

12891431032010110800192.jpg

credit: MARRY ME MARY DC

Only less than 24 hours we could see our long awaited Geungeuncouple... I don't think I can sleep tonight it would be a torture to wait the clock until MMM airs...

@GGcouple

kekeke, I have a smirk smile on my face when I read the article regarding how MGY change it to 24 as her ideal marriage... It makes me squeeel.... :lol:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

for those who wanted to watch it live tomorrow or i mean later :D

still not sleeping O.O goodness!

ONLINE STREAMING LIVE!

KBS Able

INSTRUCTIONS: Click 2TV and wait to buffer.

NOTE: For Internet Explorer Only.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Love all the BTS photos. Can't wait for tomorrow. I have bad luck with live stream so i'll be checking it out later in the day.Can't wait to see how this story turns out.

Guest dramaschonney

Haha, only 18 hours left (-8 hours of sleep)= 10 hours. ^_^

Woohoo...I've got this feeling that it's going to be a great drama...and every drama, MGY has chosen to participate in, was a hit :w00t:

So, let's hope that people in korea are going to be excited about Marry Me, Mary :D:wub:

Maan, I should go to bed...so I don't have to wait, kekeke :w00t:

Archived