[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shui57

I think Mo Ru is a real parasite. First he dreams of being a politician but is so lazy and useless, only knows how to live off SY's hard work.

After he divorced SY, he turns to BM, taking all the credit for her effort. But look where it got BM. She only got dumped and left without a penny.

He even blackmailed his rich future brother-in-law to get what he wants. The worse thing is that he never ever sees or admits his mistakes. Always pushing the blame to others. 

Even his mum has regretted her past. I think she will now see that there is no hope for SY and MR to reconcile. And she will no longer be selfish and will genuinely want SY to be happy with YW.

As for MR, he has the cheek to even dream of going overseas with SY on her scholarship. Is he so thick in the head to think that SY will forgive him and let him sponge off her again ?

I think Mo Ru is a real parasite. First he dreams of being a politician but is so lazy and useless, only knows how to live off SY's hard work.

After he divorced SY, he turns to BM, taking all the credit for her effort. But look where it got BM. She only got dumped and left without a penny.

He even blackmailed his rich future brother-in-law to get what he wants. The worse thing is that he never ever sees or admits his mistakes. Always pushing the blame to others. 

Even his mum has regretted her past. I think she will now see that there is no hope for SY and MR to reconcile. And she will no longer be selfish and will genuinely want SY to be happy with YW.

As for MR, he has the cheek to even dream of going overseas with SY on her scholarship. Is he so thick in the head to think that SY will forgive him and let him sponge off her again ?

did MR & BM legally divorce?

Guest lelaina

did MR & BM legally divorce?

I think not yet - the scene where Shin Young stayed for dinner and BM barged in on the whole Shin family, i think BM mentioned that she and Mor Lu are not divorced yet.

Guest maneuneun

as expected YW did not agree with the idea of SY moving into his house but it seems he promised SY something that finally SY agreed to further her study. They shared a sweet moment before SY left and wow my long waited 3rd KISS:wub:

The last scene ended with ML planned to leave with SY too but his passport and ticket were being taken away by his mum:)

YW was sending off SY and YR when he received a phone call from sis that mum is missing.

Preview for tomorrow showed that ML kidnapped SY and YR :wacko:

Guest Jennie

okie I got to be honest - I use to like Yoon Jung Hee so much but I don't know why but this role make me dislike her as the drama process. I don't know it its her stiff acting because is really is bad.

also, the drama focus on nothing important anymore. I had how the time is all given to everyone except for the younger sister and her rich husband. They are getting to be a couple I'm anticipated most because the guy is hilarious!!

Probably the role YJH plays is secondary in this drama becuz my opinion is that more emphasis is placed on Misook and Min-Kyung whose roles are done superbly. Hopefully before the drama ends, the stiffness (if there is any) will soften up for YJH who I assume will have a very happy ending in this drama.

Probably the role YJH plays is secondary in this drama becuz my opinion is that more emphasis is placed on Misook and Min-Kyung whose roles are done superbly.  Hopefully before the drama ends, the stiffness (if there is any) will soften up for YJH who I assume will have a very happy ending in this drama.

There's only 3 episodes remaining. I wonder if we're going to get a good ending. I hope so.

There's only 3 episodes remaining. I wonder if we're going to get a good ending. I hope so.

I hope this will be the answer to your question ^o^

Updated from Kim Jin Woo's Twitter

YoonJungHee_Twitter-35.jpg

YoonJungHee_Twitter-36.jpg

주말 촬영 함박웃음지어봅니다 ^^

5 hours ago

I hope this will be the answer to your question ^o^

Updated from Kim Jin Woo's Twitter

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

주말 촬영 함박웃음지어봅니다 ^^

5 hours ago

Yes! This is what I want to happen. biggrin.gif  However, I am still befuddled by the December/May relationship. I just can't swallow that even with a bottle of castor oil! tears.gif

Guest lelaina

However, I am still befuddled by the December/May relationship. I just can't swallow that even with a bottle of castor oil! *quoted image*

Gosh, I know what you mean. Kang Su looks more like Yeon Su's boyfriend in the photo. :P Still, hopefully this photo means Yeon Wu and Shin Young get to live happily ever after. About time. Poor Yeon Wu has really been through the wars given his mother's situation and now the crisis with Shin Young.

Guest Jennie

I can't believe that the mom is gotta be living with the young guy... and her storyline is getting too much time. Is boring.... so is ending next week?

Guest lucky_moon

I can't believe that the mom is gotta be living with the young guy... and her storyline is getting too much time. Is boring.... so is ending next week?

thats why l'm not watching this week eps, waiting to watch the final next week, l dont like it when they show YW mom with her young boyfriend :crazy:

Guest shui57

The cast and crew seem to have a great time filming this drama.

They look like they all get along very well.

Must be so sad that the drama is ending next week.

Archived