[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

Guest adikkeluangman

Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung muses over wearing a wedding dress for her drama

On the March 20th broadcast of SBS’s “Smile Mom” drama, Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung exhibited her beauty in a wedding dress.

During the episode, Kang wore a luxurious European-styled wedding dress. She expressed, “Even though I’m only 22 years old and haven’t thought about marriage, wearing such a beautiful wedding dress made me think, ‘When will I wear this kind of dress and get married?”

Later, she went on to express her feelings about a specific scene in the drama, where Kang had won the ‘Best Actress’ award at the Cannes Film Festival.

She commented, “Even though it was just a scene in a drama, it was such an honor. It was a dream come true for me, and I want to thank Director Kim Soon Ock for this opportunity.”

Kang Min Kyung challenged her acting skills for the first time through this drama. Aside from acting, it’s said that she’s also taken an interest in wardrobe and styling.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/davichis-kang-min-kyung-muses-over-wearing-a-wedding-dress-for-her-drama

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated from Kim Jin Woo's Twitter

유라공주님 사랑해요^^♥

about 2 hours ago via TweetCaster

YoonJungHee_Twitter-23.jpg

I hope that this will be the scene of YW and SY's wedding :lol:

이뿌니 연서 나의동생 ^^ 이구구 기여버라 낼 셤잘봐라^^♥

YoonJungHee_Twitter-24.jpg

섹쉬한 소라

YoonJungHee_Twitter-25.jpg

Guest lelaina

It's about time YW and SY finally get married, hopefully. Would like to see at least a couple of episodes of marital bliss after all those two went through! You-ra's flower girl(?) outfit is a little too much though. Hee.

Guest buihoangdiem

Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung muses over wearing a wedding dress for her drama

On the March 20th broadcast of SBS’s “Smile Mom” drama, Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung exhibited her beauty in a wedding dress.

During the episode, Kang wore a luxurious European-styled wedding dress. She expressed, “Even though I’m only 22 years old and haven’t thought about marriage, wearing such a beautiful wedding dress made me think, ‘When will I wear this kind of dress and get married?”

Later, she went on to express her feelings about a specific scene in the drama, where Kang had won the ‘Best Actress’ award at the Cannes Film Festival.

She commented, “Even though it was just a scene in a drama, it was such an honor. It was a dream come true for me, and I want to thank Director Kim Soon Ock for this opportunity.”

Kang Min Kyung challenged her acting skills for the first time through this drama. Aside from acting, it’s said that she’s also taken an interest in wardrobe and styling.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/davichis-kang-min-kyung-muses-over-wearing-a-wedding-dress-for-her-drama

wow.... she's beautiful.......

i love her in this drama......

Guest shui57

Updated from Kim Jin Woo's Twitter

유라공주님 사랑해요^^♥

I hope that this will be the scene of YW and SY's wedding :lol:  

YW is a bit too casually dressed so this may not be his wedding. I think most probably would be Dah Leh's wedding first and then SY's.

8 more epsds to go so I am hoping YW and SY's wedding will be this week too. Love their scenes together and want to see at least a few epsds of their married life together as well.   

Guest bryan

3 possible weddings : YW's mum and the young assistant, Dah leh and the rich guy , YW and SY .....they are revealing bits and pieces...never showing the bride...but I am guessing it could be YW and SY's wedding with this latest pic of SY's Mum and brother.

d3951312ec5b5f1c21a4e926.jpg

Guest lelaina

Hmm...I think it may not be Dal Leh's wedding - wondering if she will still be marrying Goo Hyun Se since he's been lying the entire time. And given You-ra's outfit, I don't think she will be the flower girl if it's the wedding of Yeon Wu's mom? Besides, I don't think Shin Young's family will be attending if it's Dal Leh's wedding. I think it may indeed be Yeon Wu and Shin Young's wedding. But then again, this series has taught me about having expectations confounded all the time, so who knows? :blink:

I believe those pictures took place in different places and events.

The picture showing YW and and YR might be the wedding of DL because from the picture it seems to be in a grand hall which much suit the status of Goo Hyun Se.

EDIT : It's confirmed that's wedding of DL. I tried to crop the picture :lol: , although the wording is not very clear, we can tell it's name of 구현세(Goo Hyun Se) and 신달래(Shin Dal la)

YoonJungHee_Twitter-25a.jpg

I do hope that the picture with SY'S mum and brother will be YW and SY's low profile wedding which SY wished to have when YW proposed to her in episode 42. But the possibility of YW'S mum wedding is much higher here after looking at this two photos :lol:

YoonJungHee_Twitter-21.jpg

YoonJungHee_Twitter-22.jpg

Guest lelaina

EDIT : It's confirmed that's wedding of DL. I tried to crop the picture :lol: , although the wording is not very clear, we can tell it's name of 구현세(Goo Hyun Se) and 신달래(Shin Dal la)

Ooh, good catch. Yeah, You-ra being Dah Leh's flower girl would make sense. Thanks for sharing!

The style YW's mom's wedding dress is rather young! Goodness.

Ugh, when can we see YW and SY's wedding??!

EDIT : It's confirmed that's wedding of DL. I tried to crop the picture :lol:  , although the wording is not very clear, we can tell it's name of 구현세(Goo Hyun Se) and 신달래(Shin Dal la)

Ooh, good catch. Yeah, You-ra being Dah Leh's flower girl would make sense. Thanks for sharing!

The style YW's mom's wedding dress is rather young! Goodness.

Ugh, when can we see YW and SY's wedding??!

So I never brought into this December-May arrangement. The little boy always looked like a little boy to me. When he had the mustache it clearly looked like he was a little boy playing in his daddy's shoes. Even if it was his own mustache, it looked too grown for him. Anyway, no one ever comments on their relationship so can someone tell me if they are a match? I'm watching this raw so I don't 'really' know if this couple is believable; are they?

Guest lucky_moon

So I never brought into this December-May arrangement. The little boy always looked like a little boy to me. When he had the mustache it clearly looked like he was a little boy playing in his daddy's shoes. Even if it was his own mustache, it looked too grown for him. Anyway, no one ever comments on their relationship so can someone tell me if they are a match? I'm watching this raw so I don't 'really' know if this couple is believable; are they?

hahaha me too, I couldnt understand their relation no matter how I tried, why would I even try, they like NO compatible together, he looks even younger than her son, so shameless in my view, also the mother, is she fine? she looks like hallucinating and losing her sense sometimes.

Guest lelaina

hahaha me too, I couldnt understand their relation no matter how I tried, why would I even try, they like NO compatible together, he looks even younger than her son, so shameless in my view, also the mother, is she fine? she looks like hallucinating and losing her sense sometimes.

Yeon Wu's mum is suffering from Alzheimer's. Condition is getting worse. She is fine at times and at other times goes into young girl mode. However, Lee Kang Su decided to stick by her still despite all that. I agree with the moustache though! It looked like they were trying to hard to make him look old. However, he still looks the same age as Yeon Wu.

I don't think they are really compatible. After all, I think Kang Su was first attracted to her because of some regrets he had about his own mom. This relationship is a bit too Oedipal for my liking. :crazy:

Guest lucky_moon

in tonight ep we got to see DL wedding, l think she will marry him even thought she saw him at the end of the ep standing which mean he can walk. also MR took YR to his mother and the little girl was begging YW that she want to live with her parents, the little girl keep with her begging even in the preview she seems to do it (pee) in her clothes, maybe SY seeing how her daughter become will consider getting back to MR & also her ex-mother in law illness, thought l pray to not happen. OFFICIALLY BM is crazy, who would do such a thing to her mother,

Guest sinyanmei92

I didn't notice that we have this thread here ^^ .. I do post so many cap pics of Smile Mom In davichi's official thread :(

and tonight we will have ep 44 .. i really wanna watch it :D

189887_10150111152697131_234731957130_6774702_8092216_n.jpg

200514_10150113023807131_234731957130_6794581_4703921_n.jpg

200718_10150113023952131_234731957130_6794583_7849476_n.jpg

Credit : SBS Website

RE-up : Sinyanmei@D.E.T/Girlshigh

Img0402_20110401142414_1.jpg

Img0402_20110401142414_2.jpg

Img0402_20110401142414_3.jpg

Img0402_20110401142414_4.jpg

Img0402_20110401142414_5.jpg

199760_10150115831782131_234731957130_6815812_2735249_n.jpg