[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shui57

The ending of epsd 36 was bittersweet. 

Love watching SY and YW moments.(YJH and KJW have great chemistry)

SY's sudden decision to quit the election was unexpected. Victory was so close,yet she chose to drop out so that a more worthy candidate can win and serve the people.

That is the selfless SY for you. It is no wonder that she just could not carry on with YW now that she is aware of Dah Leh's terminal illness.

Just hope that the separation is short. YW will definitely find her again.

Maybe DL will realise that there is no point holding on to someone physically if you can't have his heart. And finally realise that she is actually falling in love with the rich guy.

Before the end of the drama, really want to see SY and YW married and their life together.  

Guest lelaina

The ending of epsd 36 was bittersweet. 

Love watching SY and YW moments.(YJH and KJW have great chemistry)

SY's sudden decision to quit the election was unexpected. Victory was so close,yet she chose to drop out so that a more worthy candidate can win and serve the people.

I think the scriptwriter couldn't go on with the politics storyline because she has no idea how to really write something with proper political bite. Hence, got SY to drop out of the race instead. Can't say I'm not disappointed by that.

Totally agree about YJH and KJW - they really make the SY-YW moments sweet and memorable.

I really hope SY doesn't go back to the ex-husband. He seems determined to get her back now. :( And there's still You-ra to consider. Would SY sacrifice YW for that? *shudder*

Guest bryan

I really hope SY doesn't go back to the ex-husband. He seems determined to get her back now. :( And there's still You-ra to consider. Would SY sacrifice YW for that? *shudder*

SY MUST NOT go back to that scumbag husband. Praying real hard that the scriptwriter doesn't even think about going that way.....otherwise it will be like 'Blissful Woman' all over again.

Another 14 epsds to go. The Dah Leh problem should be resolved soon (I hope.) SY is no longer in politics. Wonder what will happen next ????

Guest lucky_moon

SY hugging YW on the rain while giving her the ring, its so sad and I dont wanna them to break up. ML want to get back to SY but its too late, after what you did to SY and also she find someone she loves and trust.

so the drama will end with 50eps or there is going to be an extension?

Guest lelaina

I think with SY taking back the ring - YW and SY are probably going to be together always now. And with SY apologising to him too, seems pretty clear they will be back together. Moreover, DL also seems to have given up on YW and has given them her blessing (from what I can tell while watching the raw video. Will have to wait for c-subs - but it seems that way).

Oh and I like the new song in the ost by Davichi, the one that was playing during the rain scene. Poor YJH and KJW must have been freezing when filming that scene with all that water!

Guest adikkeluangman

Davichi releases “One Person” for “Smile, Mother” OST

20110311_1299810452.jpg

The talented duo of Davichi recently participated in the OST for SBS’s “Smile, Mother“, by singing the drama’s main title track, “One Person.”

Member Kang Min Kyung plays the leading role in the drama as ‘Shin Dalrae’, a young woman who dreams of becoming an actress. The plot centers around the happiness she and her mother find as they work to understand each other and overcome obstacles.

“One Person” was composed by Shin In Su and written by Jo Eun Hee, and features a sad piano melody with a modern string addition.

Listen : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/davichi-releases-one-person-for-smile-mother-ost

Guest lelaina

Wonder whether the latest photos are indicative of this week's episodes. Don't know how the writer is going to get around the problem though - the photos of this scene appeared in Dal Leh's hands in Episode 1 (before her wrist-slashing) and yet the scene never happened later. Talk about a continuity boo boo. And it looks like Shin Young isn't even wearing her ring in the photos (little wonder if this was filmed much earlier!)

On another note, YJH and KJW look very compatible in the pics. A lot of screen chemistry even in the stills! :D

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Smile, Mom Episode 35 and 36 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner.jpg

Smile, Mom 1-37 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/33-smile-mom-2010-episode-1-36/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived