[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

so in tonight ep, BM having a morning sickness, might be pregnant tongue2.gif since she is scared now that YR is getting her memory back she is trying with YR father to force the little girl to speak. BM went for check up.

preview: BM crying after what she heard from the doctor :blink:

Guest lelaina

so in tonight ep, BM having a morning sickness, might be pregnant tongue2.gif since she is scared now that YR is getting her memory back she is trying with YR father to force the little girl to speak. BM went for check up.

preview: BM crying after what she heard from the doctor :blink:

To add on to Cute Girl's post, Shin Young met a man who seems to be Bo Mi's former bro-in-law so it seems BM may have been married before. (However, there may be more to it than meets the eye, since BM, in private mutterings to herself) was saying that Moh Ruh's family was her first real family and MR is her first husband. So who knows?

The young boss (whose name I can't seem to remember) of TN also told Dal Reh that he means for her to be his wife - and he always gets what he wants. He also gets Shin Young reinstated in her job.

Dal Reh's drama serial does extremely well and she shoots to fame over night after the opening of the serial.

Shin Young and Yeon Wu also seem to continue their slow-burner romance that both seem unconscious about. Yeon Wu gave her a good luck token from France at the beginning of the episode and Shin Young gives him a watch - which he puts on immediately. And at the end of the episode, when MR was having yet another confrontation with Shin Young, Yeon Wu steps between them and warns him not to even think about laying a finger on Shin Young.

Guest lucky_moon

Ep28, BM isnt pregnant and the doctor told her its hard to get pregnant couldnt understand why. something wrong wit NM she visited the doctor again and asked her for her husband, did she has some kind of illness probably cuz she looked tired. so BM has a dark past and her illness isnt something new but due to her past with her ex- husband dunno if she was pregnant and something happened to her. BM told the family she isnt pregnant. SY ex husband get in a fight with SY and pushed her cuzing the heavy metal to fall on her while her daughter YR shouting at BM in front of the family remembering everything.

wat an ending.

Guest conpanyqueso

What's the name of the song and singer playing when Shin Young and Yeon Wu get into the car after returning from the aquarium?

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

07 Feb 2011 10:45

【NEWS】Awaiting for loving plot between Yoon Jung-Hee & Kim Jin-Wu in “Smile Mom”

SBS Weekend Serial “Smile Mom” (Script-Writer: Kim Sun-Ok, Director: Hong Sorng-Zang) is moving to the next main story plot. It is about the new courtship between 『Yoon Jung-Hee (playing: Kang Sin-Yong)』& 『Kim Jin-Wu (playing: Peh Yorn-Wu)』, their development evoked wide repercussions and care from numerous viewers.

In the episode broadcasted last weekend,『Lee Zeh-Hung (playing: Sin Mor-Lu)』was yelling at 『Yoon Jung-Hee (playing: Kang Sin-Yong)』and at the moment when he wanting to beat her, 『Kim Jin-Wu (playing: Peh Yorn-Wu)』displayed his masculinity to guard her. Peh Yorn-Wu’s tender and fondness towards Kang Sin-Yong was fully revealed in that circumstances.

After it was broadcasted, the web-followers praised Yorn-Wu as 『Yorn-Wu the Guard Warrior』,

『Romantic Guard Umbrella』. At that period of time, 『Kang Sin-Yong』was tearing daily due to her husband’s extra-marital affair and 『You-La』, her daughter’s traffic accident. Finally, a strong and capable supporter has appeared in her new courtship plot.

Besides, 『Peh Yorn-Wu』heart was begun to be attracted by 『Kang Sin-Yong』and in the other hand, Dal-Leh (play by Kang Min-Kiong) was still awaiting for Yorn-Wu and not knowing his heart. The portents of their relationship complication had revealed, the show had begun the excitement of their development.

『Kim Jin-Wu』is famous of his acting in musical show. The shows he performed,『Greece』,『Cats』,『All Shook Up』etc, were well received.

During the interview at scene, Yoon Jung-Hee said: “The recent passage about the trifling development of the courtship plot between 『Kang Sin-Yong』and 『Peh Yorn-Wu』had evoked wide repercussions and care from viewers, however, none of the staff and included the actors & actresses themselves actually knew the future development of this story. But because by mean『Kim Jin-Wu』is a good singer, we may look forward to hear him sing a romantic song for 『Kang Sin-Yong』.” Therefore it is cleared that the love plot between herself and her counterpart, 『Kim Jin-Wu』, is well-received.

Please stay on every Saturday & Sunday evening 8:40pm for SBS Weekend Serial “Smile Mom”.

I am curious.......how old is Shin Young and Yeon Wu ?  Shin Young always call Yeon Wu " Peh reporter "  but Yeon Wu on the other hand just calls her "Shin Young Ssi"

I didn't think the relationship between the professor and her young assistant would ever work out. 

Firstly, the HUGE age gap. And then....the young assistant's sister is the other woman who broke up the professor's marriage. 

Lastly....professor has already given up .....she is just happy that because of the young assiatent, her heart was able to love again.....and thru it all....she has gotten back the love of her 2 children.  I think she will be able to live happily now....without the young assistant.....epsd 28....we see him leaving......I really think that will be the last we will see of him.  

Can't wait for epsd 29..........will Shin Young be seriously hurt ????

Guest lelaina

I am curious.......how old is Shin Young and Yeon Wu ?  Shin Young always call Yeon Wu " Peh reporter "  but Yeon Wu on the other hand just calls her "Shin Young Ssi"

I didn't think the relationship between the professor and her young assistant would ever work out. 

Firstly, the HUGE age gap. And then....the young assistant's sister is the other woman who broke up the professor's marriage. 

Lastly....professor has already given up .....she is just happy that because of the young assiatent, her heart was able to love again.....and thru it all....she has gotten back the love of her 2 children.  I think she will be able to live happily now....without the young assistant.....epsd 28....we see him leaving......I really think that will be the last we will see of him.  

Can't wait for epsd 29..........will Shin Young be seriously hurt ????

Shin Young mentioned that she dated Mor-Lu for 2 years then lived with him for 7 years. That's 9 years in total. I should think she should be at least 29 if not in her 30s?

Although Yeon Wu addresses Mor-Lu as big brother, I don't think there is much difference in their age gap - since he sees Dal Rae as a younger sister.

My guess would be that Shin Young and Yeon Wu are probably around the same age. Not too much difference.

I am wondering now how Dal Rae is going to react. She has obviously sensed the difference in the way Yeon Wu treats Shin Young and she looked really unhappy seeing the "family photo" You-ra showed her. Wonder if she will continue to cling on or do anything about it. And I also wonder what Yeon Wu is planning to do - especially after he slotted the photo into his wallet. Has he made up his mind about what to do?

One final thought - I can't believe Goo Hyun Se is stupid enough to think he can win Dal Rae's heart in this manner. I put it down to inconsistency in characterisation on the part of the scriptwriter. He is such a smart man, surely he can find a better way of courting a girl?!

English translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

de18f2115b3a0f94a6ef3f89.jpg

11-Feb-2011 10:30am

【NEWS】Kim Jin-Wu – Yoon Jung-Hee, had their 1st kiss in alley

Announcement: Kim Jin-Wu & Yoon Jung-Hee will have a heart moving and exhilarating 『Alley Kisses』scene in『Smile Mom』.

Kim Jin-Wu has been well disposed towards Yoon Jung-Hee during this period of time. In 30th episode, which will telecast on 13-Feb, he will disclose his feeling to her and say: “I want to be with you.” Then follow with a deep kiss at her lips.

Kim Jin-Wu tenders his resignation to his company and runs for Yoon Jung-Hee and says to her: “Can I walk with you towards your dream of future? Let’s endure the distress together and wipe each other’s tears, alright?” Then after, he kisses her lips ardently.

This is the 1st kissing scene for Kim Jin-Wu since he becomes an actor. He practised the pose and position with Yoon Jung-Hee several times before shooting, especially at such extreme cold weather, which not easy to maintain a stable speaking tone. Although, they had got few NGs, but manage to perform a perfect kissing show, and won the applause from co-workers at the scene.

Archived