[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

Guest lucky_moon

in the character map the little girl isnt on there. Does something happen to the little girl?

I dunno why she isnt on the character description map but till now all what happened is that she lost her memory after she got lost on the mall because of BM. she cant remember anyone and suddenly liking BM the one behind her accident.

Hope to see more people on the thread :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS so much cute girl for the epsd summaries.

Love this drama.....but absolutely cannot stand SY's useless husband. All he knows how to do is blame SY for everything.

He is just making use of YR's memory loss to get back with BM. I bet those 2( SY's husband and BM) are hoping YR never regains her memory so that they can kick SY out..and the 3 of them can be one happy family.

I can't wait for SY to divorce that heartless,irresponsible,cheating,useless husband....no great loss...and transform from a woman who lives like a slave to her husband's family into an independent. successful female politician.

Also can't wait for the reporter to come into SY's life ....really looking forward to the chemistry and 'sparks to fly' between SY and the reporter......but it looks like may have to wait until after epsd 20.

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Smile Mom Episode 17 & 18 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Smile Mom Episode 1-18 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://darksmurfsub.com/blog/?p=166

Please see my earlier post or visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Guest lelaina

THANKS so much cute girl for the epsd summaries.

I can't wait for SY to divorce that heartless,irresponsible,cheating,useless husband....no great loss...and transform from a woman who lives like a slave to her husband's family into an independent. successful female politician.

Also can't wait for the reporter to come into SY's life ....really looking forward to the chemistry and 'sparks to fly' between SY and the reporter......but it looks like may have to wait until after epsd 20.

I absolutely agree! It's taking a little too long I think - too many distracting sub-plots. And am I the only one irritated with YR's attitude towards her mom? I know she lost her memory - but liking BM just because she "looks like a princess and has long hair" is too much. She truly is her father's daughter. :P

Oh I missed some episodes, can anyone enlighten me on when YW's (the reporter's) relationship with his mom improved? They seemed so chummy in this latest episode when they had a very tense relationship in the earlier episodes. Thanks!

Guest lucky_moon

it's unfair all what happening to SY, but divorce is better for her since she doesnt deserve someone jerk as her husband. but its so hard for her to be separated from her daughter who finally recognize her as her mother.

sorry no summaries this week eps, have some personal reasons.

Guest buihoangdiem

first of all, kudos for starting the thread !!~ :P really REALLY looking forward to this drama ^.^ keke i love these 50(or so) ep dramas XD and so excited to see KMK on screen, shes so pretty nd such a good singer, hope she'll be jst as amazing at acting :)~ KMS is gorgeous as always ahhh~ really excited for this~

..... me too... i love kang min kyung ...

Guest lucky_moon

OMG I wanna cry, I wrote a long summary for tonight ep but accidentally clicked on refresh page and its gone.

the main things that happened:

- YW saw his mother hugging KS and he got drunk and get in a fight with a drunk person who was trying to force DL for a picture.

- SY left her parents house as her father kicked her and she only gonna see YR on a the weekend for one day which makes not only her sad but also YR to cry.

- YW helped SY from getting hit by a motorcycle as she was in grief for separating from her daughter and they had a warm drink he told her that why she got divorce not cuz of the incident or BM but the luck of trust.

- BM trying to get close to YR by buying her gifts. she even dare to go to SY husband house and MIL saw her she told her not to dream about that, but SY husband insisted and asked his mother to let the mother, SY was coming to see YR and heard them, she asked him if he is a human for using all the reasons to get the divorce to get back with BM.

Archived