[Drama 2010] Smile Mom 웃어요 엄마

princess

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youtube123

Thanks lling on the pics of YJH and her husband in the series..They also look good together..hmmm...hope to see more scenes of them in loving mood like in the pics...

I also like her with the reporter,seems the two guys look good on YJH.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

YJH is sooo beautiful in kind of a Plain Jane way (is that mean? i'm giving her a compliment!), but it's her edgy and funky fashion choices that really play up her timeless and wholesome beauty. She's such a blank canvas, but her intense acting choices and her exotic style choices always manage to surprise me in a good way.

For some reason, her "Plain Jane" vibe always manages her to make her look great with any male counterpart. She always looks good in a coupling.

I am looking forward to her vengeful performance!

YJH is sooo beautiful in kind of a Plain Jane way (is that mean? i'm giving her a compliment!), but it's her edgy and funky fashion choices that really play up her timeless and wholesome beauty. She's such a blank canvas, but her intense acting choices and her exotic style choices always manage to surprise me in a good way.

For some reason, her "Plain Jane" vibe always manages her to make her look great with any male counterpart. She always looks good in a coupling.

I am looking forward to her vengeful performance!

Totally agree with you.

I have seen quite a few pics of YJH without makeup...and still she looks so beautiful. She has that aura about her. When she first caught my eye in Family Honour....just could not take my eyes off her.

Some more translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

Narration 14-Nov-2010 11:04

Playing the role of capable wife, Yun Jung-Hee said that she had asked Lee Jeh-Huang to look after her during filming occasion.

The couple in ‘Smile Mam’, Lee Jeh-Huang and Yun Jung-Hee’s deep affection serial photos were published.

‘Smile Mam’ has taken over the weekend serial from ‘Opponent Neighbour’ on 6 Nov 2010. In this serial, Yun-Jung Hee is playing the role of a capable wife helping the husband, who plays by Lee Jeh-Huang, to become a Parliament Member. And their serial photos were published.

This scene was about the embarrassment of Sin Mor-Lu bouncing into his wife Kang Sin-Yong after having an overnight date with his ex-girlfriend Bo-Mi. It was filmed at Yon-Hee Dong, in front of the house where Su Bok-Hee and Sin Dal-Leh were living.

Both of them didn’t seem to be unnatural at the filming site, instead they completely threw themselves into the role of loving couple and won the applause from the co-workers.

Lee Jeh-Huang expressed: “Although we have filmed a lot however due to the time constraint, many have to be edited and deleted. It is a pity. We believe this serial will present much more content to everyone in future.”

Truly a real pity....if the PD did not edit out so much of their scenes...the drama would have been so much better...instead of just being the "Lee MiSuk Show".

Totally agree that this show has too much Lee Misuk. I find myself skipping more and more parts, while wondering how come YJH's screen time is so little. It's already episode 4. Hopefully the pace of the show will start to pick up abit, instead of emphasizing so much on Dal-Leh's route to a successful actress (forcefully).

Side track abit, I feel like watching Family Honour again...

Hopefully the PD will start to develope all the other plots more next week....especially the Sin Young-Yon Wu storyline....love seeing them together....at the initial confrontation stage. Please...not just less than 10 min screen time for YJH.....I want at least 30 min !!!!

More translations from 百度尹晶喜吧, by Keon_Ok_Kun

By [Review Star] 15 Nov 2010 Monday, 02:01am

Yun Jung-Hee and Kim Jin-Wu had a contended meeting in ‘Smile Mam’ 3rd episode. The viewers await to see their love seedling.

Lots of viewers highly expressed their anticipation to see the love seedling of Yun Jung-Hee and Kim Jin-Wu.

In SBS Weekend Serial, ‘Smile Mam’ 3rd episode, which broadcasted on 14 Nov, Sin-Yong (by Yun Jung-Hee) went to stop Yon-Wu (by Kim Jin-Wu) from reporting Mr Park (Parliament Member) report on behalf of her husband, Mor-Lu (by Lee Jeh-Huang). Both of them had a contended meeting.

Although Sin-Yong had requested Yon-Wu not to publish Mr Park’s report, but to an upright journalist likes him, he would not make any exception to it. Even Sin-Yong was very stern to him, he still stroked in and said with certainty: “The report will be published tomorrow.”

However, Sin-Yong was also not an ordinary person, she said: “Once the exclusive news is reported, his reputation may increase, but the person hit by the stone may die.” She continued: “Report can only be recorded if no doubt is found.” Then she left the press office.

Sin-Yong brought the evidence material to Yon-Wu, he said he would not publish that report. Sin-Yong was relieved after hearing it. She told Yon-Wu she had paid up his meal, he wanted to pay her back, but she ignored and walked out of the restaurant quickly.

Furthermore, Bok-Hee (by Lee Mi-Suk) had hot danced in a variety show, hoped to build a fortune for her daughter, Dal-Leh. This uncommon act had tightly captured the viewers’ view.

After the broadcast, the viewers not only awaited to see Sin-Yong and Yon-Wu’s love seedling, many also suggested to increase their weight in this story, both of them can glow the love soon, lengthen their performance time, have deep impression on the scene of Sin-Yong with Yon-Wu, etc.

Wanted to push the daughter to become a famous actress, how will the story progress with Bok-Hee teary hardship. And how complicate will the love between the roles transform……..these have become everyone’s concern.

38fe4eb538ab358537d3ca36.jpg

Guest maneuneun

It's real bored that the storyline is more focusing just only Bok Hee and Dah leh. I don't feel any sympathy at all towards Dah Leh's teary hardship she's been through because she's old enough to expect the outcome of whatever path she choosed. If the storyline is not going to improve in the next episode, I won't be surprised that the rating will keep dropping since Koreans are expressing their concern too. Please PD give us more of Yun Jung-Hee and Kim Jin-Wu :wub:

Guest lucky_moon

One crazy drama by Lee Misook, I agree that she had most of the screen time but would love to see more about DR-YW love story how its gonna start, btw in the character description said that YW & SY are lovers and he is in love with DR too, also DR will get involve in an arranged marriage with Goo Hyunse. wooo its really complicated.

Guest maneuneun

One crazy drama by Lee Misook, I agree that she had most of the screen time but would love to see more about DR-YW love story how its gonna start, btw in the character description said that YW & SY are lovers and he is in love with DR too, also DR will get involve in an arranged marriage with Goo Hyunse. wooo its really complicated.

hmmm from what I understand is that YW & SY will develpoe to lover maybe after her divorce from her husband. YW & DR are good friends since young and DR admire YW for a long time but YW doesn't love her back so it's just one side love between YW & DR.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

I agree with everyone that Lee Mi Sook is getting waaaay too much screen time. She's a fascinating villain protagonist, but she is very uncomfortable to watch. She is too unhinged and you just cringe to see what she's going to do next.

I really hope they don't waste YJH's talents. She's an elusive actress, so they better start doing her justice!

Archived