♔ »Dalmatian« (달마시안) Official Thread ♔

Guest Monkey.Punch

&endeavor. thanks for answering my questions : D.. and for some reason i can't quote. =/ but thanks.

ahh so jeesu is on the red team... idk how many times i watched but i just couldn't spot him.

... totally missed TSUBASA's post... <__< maybe if i looked better i would've seen it...

garnetcess me too : D i think i will watch this new 100/100..... because of dalmatian. lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heechul, Daniel, and Jisu reveal they’re Rania fanboys

Dalmatian’s Daniel and Jisu recently appeared on Heechul’s radio program “Young Street“, and the three bonded while talking about rookie group Rania.

Heechul first started the conversation by asking the two, “So what group do you guys think is good these days?” Daniel shyly asked, “Girl groups?” and then went on to say,”These days I think…” – unfortunately, he was cut off by DJ Heechul. He confidently blurted out, “Rania.” The three boys then fist-bumped each other joyfully after finding out that they were all Rania fanboys.

Daniel and Jisu even sang a part of “Dr. Feel Good“. Heechul commented, “They’re very powerful. I like ‘cool’ things and they have one distinct concept so I like them.”

-allkpop

Heechul, Daniel, and Jeesu fistbump when RaNia is mentioned, sing DR FEEL GOOD

Guest newshb123

Heechul, Daniel, and Jisu reveal they’re Rania fanboys
haha they like their 'concept'

I think this was posted but it is from a different channel and has 3 parts not 2?

Edit:the first two videos have already been posted, the third has not

[iNT] 110329 Innolife - Dalmatian Interview

[iNT] 110331 Innolife - Dalmatian Interview

[iNT] 110403 Innolife - Dalmatian Interview

Cr.DALMINATION02@yt

110430 Inati's Cafe Post - Thank you`!!

ac7g40.jpg

CREDITS:

DALMATIANMF (SOURCE), BOSS! @ DALMINATION (TRANS)

he's so sweet, I just want to give him a hug

Guest newshb123

Oh My School - 110430 “Idol Sport Festival”

[1/5]

[2/5]

[3/5]

[4/5]

[5/5]

Cr.links@wkpdenie22@yt + @2NE1VietNamOfficial@yt

DalVariety03@yt also posted links to 100/100 (i am saying this in case some are blocked and such)

I haven't had time to watch it yet but if I have time later I will

Guest newshb123

[sHOW] 110502 K0R3ANA J0N3S EP06 - Dalmatian (Daniel) [1/3]

[sHOW] 110502 K0R3ANA J0N3S EP06 - Dalmatian (Daniel) [2/3]

[sHOW] 110502 K0R3ANA J0N3S EP06 - Dalmatian (Daniel) [3/3]

Cr.DalVariety03@yt

[RADIO] 110502 Kim Heechul's Youngstreet Radio - Dalmatian (Jeesu + Daniel) [1/3]

[RADIO] 110502 Kim Heechul's Youngstreet Radio - Dalmatian (Jeesu + Daniel) [2/3]

[RADIO] 110502 Kim Heechul's Youngstreet Radio - Dalmatian (Jeesu + Daniel) [3/3]

cr.DALMINATION02@yt

I think pictures of Dari in the army were released but I don't have the links so if someone wants to post the pictures here or find the links they can.

I am still sad that Dari is gone so i don't think i can go search for them (only 2 years untill they are whole again)

Edit:I just watched the 100/100 episode with the exercise. It was really fun an enjoyable to watch even without subs

^ i only watched up to the pull up part and LOL YOUNGWON WAS SO ADORABLE... but that's also how i do my pull ups. XD

i want to see the rest of them on it also. esp day day! he's probably beat them all.

and i want to see pictures of dari~

Guest BokBunJa5713

Hi Dalmates ^^

Just thought i'd introduce myself.. really liked Dalmatian from their first debut stage...Dari especially! cant believe hes already enlisted and begun training!! Total shock to me! especially seeing as some 82/83 liners are still active :( but i guess Dalmatian got more exposure *thinking about DMGOS lol* <3

Just wondering when Dalmates was created..its the official name right? :)

Thank you to those who've posted up links and everything!

DALMATIAN FIGHTING!!!

Guest newshb123

Hi Dalmates ^^

Just thought i'd introduce myself.. really liked Dalmatian from their first debut stage...Dari especially! cant believe hes already enlisted and begun training!! Total shock to me! especially seeing as some 82/83 liners are still active :( but i guess Dalmatian got more exposure *thinking about DMGOS lol* <3

Just wondering when Dalmates was created..its the official name right? :)

Thank you to those who've posted up links and everything!

DALMATIAN FIGHTING!!!

welcome to the thread. please come back soon!

Dalmate is their official fan club name. It was announced by their company in October 2010 after having a survey. the other top choices were Dal-Light,Dalmania, Dalmain. Dalmate is personally my favorite out of these. i like being a dalamate

Guest newshb123

i wish i could've seen them perform lover cop at least once before dari left ):

well i've seen it but i want a non-fancam performance.

i hope they make a comeback soon. more dalmatian songs!

Guest newshb123

Dalmatian Visits KPopulous

7628-uvftmnrr6x.jpg

Dalmatian's doggy dogs show their cuteness and on a recent interview on Pops in Seoul.

The boys started with a cool intro showing their talent at the beginning of the interview.

They talked about their comeback with the track 'He is Disproved' and also the introduction of the remix version, which has a different sound, and Daniel even signed a bit part of it.

According to them the original version had a sweet and cheerful sound, while the remix version is more intense and upbeat. They also mentioned about the changes in the choreography and how they replaced the 'musical concept' for a dance routine.

During a video of their MV filming Young Won said that people were calling him 'smurf' so he literally turned into one for a few seconds, and Dari confessed that he strained his neck after practicing for 10 hours.

The boys mentioned that they had two sources of their energy on stage, one of them is their dream to become the best group, as well as their thoughts of how to give happiness to the audience.

A music representative has also mentioned that the boys have set themselves apart from other idols, because their songwriting skills.

The members also revealed that they actually considered 'Lost in Love' as their tittle song and shared the fondness they have for this track.

Check the video and you will be able to listen their 'Food Song' as well as their letter to their fans. Also you will be able to discover their individual talents, like Day Day imitating Yoda, Dari's rap skills, Daniel's powerful voice and the charming vocals of Jisu and Young Won.

[KPopulous] Dalmatian - He is disapproved, 달마시안 - 그 남자는 반대

Cr.article@solangelvp@gokpop.com

same video but on different yt channel (just in case one doesn't work)

[iNT] 110512 Arirang Pops in Seoul KPopulous - Dalmatian Interview

Cr.DALMINATION02@yt

yay it already has subtitles or is in english

they look good in the video

Daniel is so cute how he can;t fully understand korean

the food song was funny

Dari's there...makes me sad, I love Dari's random outbursts of English next to Daniel

^ i think that picture of dayday getting his hair done is co cute.

i saw it on FB and i was like "O: SZFDJGFJGOTR DAYDAYY"

that's why i love arirang. they already have subs.

teehee so i got my friend to like dalmatian or at least i think she likes them now. lol.

Guest newshb123

@G-D I was literally about to post the links but got sidetracked. haha

I wonder what they plan on doing now that Dari is gone. Will they promote without him? wait?

Guest newshb123

@G-D

yeah I don't want to wait two years for new music

as much as I want to see Lover Cop live, without Dari it will upset me so I hope they make and come out with some new stuff soon and when Dari comes back they will make music as six

Archived